Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks (87156 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by austine4real(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
These people don't know what they are playing with.

Remembered the benue boy who slept in casket to post on Facebook died ,3 days later
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't believe everything you see on social media
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
She no wan marry the guy

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by sonofElElyon: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
it was actually distressing

nitoriolohun:
You claim to be a comedian abi?

So what is funny in that skit? Comedy is meant to make one laugh n not another scenerio for prayer points...

What do I know sef? Any strongthing waiting to humiliate us at the verge of breakthrough die by fire die by fire die by fire !!!!

NB : For me n my household we believe it is real!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by jonnypie(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
U are doing ursef think is us
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by shadrach77: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ww
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by 27Pushing30: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
It’s call dark humor

Google it

nitoriolohun:
You claim to be a comedian abi?

So what is funny in that skit? Comedy is meant to make one laugh n not another scenerio for prayer points...

What do I know sef? Any strongthing waiting to humiliate us at the verge of breakthrough die by fire die by fire die by fire !!!!

NB : For me n my household we believe it is real!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Zendinho(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=Callertunez post=99113221]but na bottle you carry nau gringringrin

E shocked me... cheesy
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Xpol: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na lie jare na so we take dey cover one guy wey dey kolo back then. Whenever him kolomental catch one of our guy wey be rapper go face am start to dey rap seriously and another one go take phone dey camera them people around go dey trill and some go dey dance self. Who dry use madness dey joke tomorrow if you dey go on the road and start to murmuring to yourself wetin people go think
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Lomprico2: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
knew it was a prank from day 1 because the guy just remained calm.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by LadyTiannah2: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is exactly what I said. It wasn't real, but unfortunately Nigerians are a very superstitious and assuming people
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by samwillyco1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by SolarEdge: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
We joke too much in this country.

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Codes151(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
No go check your mental Status.
Dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Werewu !
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Checking this video I can not really concluded its a skit. That guy need to calm down and study this girl very well before we started hearing I never knew till we finally tie the knot then too late.

She might be suffering from some sort of anxiety syndrome yet to be diagnosed or not known to her till such scenario came up and it triggered.

Her reaction seems far more than skit. Let her check herself and the young man should do thorough check on her too so help can be render on time.

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by GodisFirst: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
jaybenugo:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6415719/lady-runs-mad-while-trying

Lady Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks On The Incident (Video)

The lady who allegedly ran mad after her boyfriend knelt down to propose to her on Valentine’s day, has cleared the air on the incident, IgbereTV reports.

According to the lady identified as Odudu Grace, it was just a skit and she didn’t know it will go viral the way it did.

The lady who is a social media comedian and identified as @dhaturhobogurl_ on Instagram reposted the video on her Instagram Story and cleared the air that it was just a skit.

A friend identified as Hillouu backed her up saying;

Click on the link below to view the video on her Instagram handle. The video was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSE7YCDQZa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch her video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJM4WGybUh4

Below is another of her comedy video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyL4i223g4

https://igberetvnews.com/1382681/lady-allegedly-ran-mad-boyfriend-proposed-speaks-incident-video/

smiley smiley grin grin I knew it was a prank because at a time, I saw how she went for the camera and then backed out. Assuming it was real, she might attack the camera guy or the camera guy may not have the mind to remain so close as she advanced towards the camera. Nice acting though.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by delezac(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
So, she's wearing same top in all her skits?

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Blackdisciple(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Surely a comedian ...
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Ceeogbaru2: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Now is prank... The next will be title the lady that prank with madness is now really mad... Be warming up...
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by bluefilm: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
jaybenugo:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6415719/lady-runs-mad-while-trying

Lady Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks On The Incident (Video)

The lady who allegedly ran mad after her boyfriend knelt down to propose to her on Valentine’s day, has cleared the air on the incident, IgbereTV reports.

According to the lady identified as Odudu Grace, it was just a skit and she didn’t know it will go viral the way it did.

The lady who is a social media comedian and identified as @dhaturhobogurl_ on Instagram reposted the video on her Instagram Story and cleared the air that it was just a skit.

A friend identified as Hillouu backed her up saying;

Click on the link below to view the video on her Instagram handle. The video was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSE7YCDQZa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch her video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJM4WGybUh4

Below is another of her comedy video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyL4i223g4

https://igberetvnews.com/1382681/lady-allegedly-ran-mad-boyfriend-proposed-speaks-incident-video/

I knew it.

I said it was just for trends on social media.

Some useless people are already saying it is her village people.

Nonsense. grin
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by uuzba(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
omarithmetics:
If it was a joke, it wasn't funny
She dehumanised herself.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by uuzba(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Surely a comedian ...
A very bad one.
There's nothing funny about a Nigerian behaving absolutely mental.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Skit or not, one should keep 100 miles away from that lady. Something deeply not stable about her. Small time she go bite pesin and call am joke.

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by BigYash: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let me know, when it becomes real.. By the way what is comedy?
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by swimnigeria(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Like Madness prank is now funny abii..? angry
Oya na...you go soon mad real mad...

Any person wey don experience him close associate or family member display such tendencies won't find it funny at all.

She's Mad Indeed.. SMH angry
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Mizwalterz(f): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
after I've prayed for her. make she no make me change am for her ooo.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by elantraceey(f): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Very disgusting skit. People don't even know how to create a joke.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Sijo01(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Of all the things you can use as prank, you chose this!
Be careful what you attract to yourself.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by walozanga(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

Digest am with origin bitters. Lol
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by zudozz: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
nonsense n ingredients!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.