Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks (87181 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Thomist(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Lazy youths.... Them de use madness de play. I don't just know the reason why everybody want to be a social media comedian. Everyday skit Like we can't be creative in other areas.

Naija too like to de do follow follow.... If they don know say you de make money for one pattern of job them go copy you back to back.......... not one , not two but millions go follow u do the same tin.

The next thing they start selling/advertising sex enhancement for fans on their page. This generation self... Sex sells like viral video.

That's why the government de use us like junky.

I build website for a living............ You can pay when the job is completed

I need a professional artiste site. can you?
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by 150emperor: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
The video itself isn't funny � but people's reactions and comments on it make it funny �.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Funkybabee(f): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rubbish, how come that one is a skits

continue till then give you what you will be nursing, comedy is for refreshing and entertaining, not the other way roumd
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by omojesu202(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zendinho:
Continue pranking....

You think say you wise? cool
E go soon shock you.... cheesy
I dey sale canned malt....
this your comment funny pass the skit
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by omojesu202(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

use the news as lunch. yeye girl
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by bamac(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mizwalterz:
after I've prayed for her.
make she no make me change am for her ooo.
It means your prayer has been answered or do you want her to be mad now? grin
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Uchugba(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
The next Tin u will here will be" The lady who pranked Nigerians to be mad have finally gone mad" it's real madness this time o.....��
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Hassanmaye(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Carchoice:
that’s how we believe everything in Nigeria. Anything at all. We be like zombie

Just like the way Afonja believe a fake story and started harassing peaceful Hausa traders meanwhile herdsmen are in the bush dancing,
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by fnep2smooth(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thomist:

I need a professional artiste site. can you?
yes... with download option?
whatsapp me through my signature
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Dpaulie(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Lazy youths.... Them de use madness de play. I don't just know the reason why everybody want to be a social media comedian. Everyday skit Like we can't be creative in other areas.

Naija too like to de do follow follow.... If they don know say you de make money for one pattern of job them go copy you back to back.......... not one , not two but millions go follow u do the same tin.

The next thing they start selling/advertising sex enhancement for fans on their page. This generation self... Sex sells like viral video.

That's why the government de use us like junky.

I build website for a living............ You can pay when the job is completed

Me too just start Dey build website now, now!!!
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
WonderManly:
Like I have said it earlier i saw the post yesterday that: That wasn't a Madness at all. That it was over excitement. But some people thought i was joking. When asked for the title of the movie. Now! The title is out: The MADNESS VALENTINE PRANK.
This is what social media is causing in the name of Skit, Pranks, Jokes, Comedy and they Tag them on CIVILISATIONS.
Awon Lazy Youths Attention Seeker's!
You should be giving a medal you understand vagina people

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by shadeyinka(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
nitoriolohun:
You claim to be a comedian abi?

So what is funny in that skit? Comedy is meant to make one laugh n not another scenerio for prayer points...

What do I know sef? Any strongthing waiting to humiliate us at the verge of breakthrough die by fire die by fire die by fire !!!!

NB : For me n my household we believe it is real!!! cheesy grin grin
Who told you she's doing comedy?
She just did a HORROR skit for you!

Her acting was too convincing: Nollywood will not see her now!
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Rugaria: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
She will make a good actress... Too believable..
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by bigcasava1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
That girl is scam she's just posting the guy
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by drlateef: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thank God village people were busy easy valentine fried rice, they did not notice her.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Thomist(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
fnep2smooth:
yes... with download option? whatsapp me through my signature
ok
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by fnep2smooth(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thomist:

ok
i just send u a pm
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmmmm, like as if I know she was faking it.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by streetfabulous: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Carchoice:
Yes oo. The "classified" agenda of social media is to see how possible it is to programme people into a "zombified" state. I think it is succeeding.
Today, most people no longer reason or think independently. Many are not interested in investigation. We have become a highly emotional generation with no scepticism.
I've said it before, we are in a time where a single post will destroy entire nations to ashes.
There are communication benefits to social media but everyone of us must OWN his/her MIND.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
She’s lying. It was over excitement. Anytime soon we’ll see her pre wedding pictures come out. I’m sure she feels ashamed hence the quick damage control.

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
If you claim to be a comedian please find another job ma, you are not funny at all. What is funny about what you did? Even your other video here is of no relevance cuz i no see the funny side. Lack of job in the country has turned you into a comedian you better go find job.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Very dry and dumb comedy. Play with something else. Don't play with emotions.
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by nitoriolohun(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
27Pushing30:
It’s call dark humor

Google it

I just did but the motive of such humour is to calm tension using violence,war etc and yet it's still funny..

Nothing is funny in her skit but thanks to you I learnt something new... Thanks !!!
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by Humanoid01(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Carchoice:
Did you have any reason to doubt the initial story? If yes, what is?
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by clint16(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
if to say dey don pack your papa go yaba,you go know watsup
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by genesistearz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
nitoriolohun:

So what is funny in that skit? Comedy is meant to make one laugh n not another scenerio for prayer points...

What do I know sef? Any strongthing waiting to humiliate us at the verge of breakthrough die by fire die by fire die by fire !!!!

Dark humor comedy, it all part of comedy
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by xeju: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
nitoriolohun:

you lack adequate knowledge to comment on this. try reading about humour, satire, comedy, prank, joke, etc, then come back to comment. don't know why some people like in things above their IQ
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by abidem4real: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
jaybenugo:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6415719/lady-runs-mad-while-trying

Lady Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks On The Incident (Video)

The lady who allegedly ran mad after her boyfriend knelt down to propose to her on Valentine’s day, has cleared the air on the incident, IgbereTV reports.

According to the lady identified as Odudu Grace, it was just a skit and she didn’t know it will go viral the way it did.

The lady who is a social media comedian and identified as @dhaturhobogurl_ on Instagram reposted the video on her Instagram Story and cleared the air that it was just a skit.

A friend identified as Hillouu backed her up saying;

Click on the link below to view the video on her Instagram handle. The video was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSE7YCDQZa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch her video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJM4WGybUh4

Below is another of her comedy video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyL4i223g4

https://igberetvnews.com/1382681/lady-allegedly-ran-mad-boyfriend-proposed-speaks-incident-video/
O ga o! But that was a skit taken too far oooo
Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by mashad(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
We already had both native and medical doctors give their cause of her madness

1 Like

Re: Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks by 3kay945(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
I only pity the innocent guy future..

If this kain gal catch you cheating ?! Hmmm..
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.