Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is Secretive Dating True ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Secretive Dating True ? (532 Views)

Secretive Relationship: 5 (signs You Are In A Secret Relationship). / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Secretive Dating True ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning Nlnders.
Please help a brother here. I have been dating this lady for eight month now that we met. This lady covers a distance of 5-6 hours to meet me for the first time after meeting on Facebook. From that time things were cool and okay, but I later understood that the lady has never posted my pictures in any of her social media account as her boyfriend or stuffz like that, and i do post her pictures everywhere , I complained and asked her why she hasn't ever posted my picture but no answer. but sometimes she do post other guys pictures and celebrating their birthdays. Fast forward, even on the recent Valentine that passed, though we are not that close sha but still she couldn't even make any post about me or anyone else, so I challenge her last night that if am the only one she is dating, she should post my picture on her status with Love quotation as "Love of my Life" this lady refuses to do so. Please forgive my typing errors
Please Nairalanders, is there any sign of a True Love in a situation like that ?
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Sundrus: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2021
U don post her own picture as love of ur life for ur own social media account undecided u don see redflag say the girl just dey freestyle & she no want commitment... Girl wey love & cherish u, u no need to tell her those things before she go do them. Make una stop to dey force unaselves for love wey no dey destined to be. Move on Mr OP she just dey use u past time.

2 Likes

Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2021
I do post her pictures always on my account
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2021
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by OscarJaden(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2021
why do you people always carry relationship matter on your head....

this vagina people ain't loyal..just chop your own share and move than enslaving yourself in the name of relationship
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Olunmercy56(f): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Sir, I can't post my boyfriend's picture in a relationship if I have one, never!, I hate anything public. Even in marriage, I hate anything public, because I'm not either engaged nor married to the public. I'm married to my man. If you have trust issues, kindly solve it before jealousy kill you in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Bola146(f): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sir, I can't post my boyfriend's picture in a relationship if I have one, never!, I hate anything public. Even in marriage, I hate anything public, because I'm not either engaged nor married to the public. I'm married to my man. If you have trust issues, kindly solve it before jealousy kill you in marriage.

Gbam! I love this!!! grin grin grin grin Jealousy oooooooo cheesy cheesy I love my privacy. I can't post my boyfriend's picture nor my husband nor children pictures online expect I'm celebrating 20 years of marriage. Na by force to post pictures Trust is something you need to work on. Besides na kids still dey do that kind thing. I don't pray for any paparazzi nor gragra husband undecided
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
How old are you?

28yrs
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Is Alright..

In this situation, the lady can post other Guys pictures to celebrate their birthdays and stufz like that
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Bola146:

Gbam! I love this!!! grin grin grin grin Jealousy oooooooo cheesy cheesy I love my privacy. I can't post my boyfriend's picture nor my husband nor children pictures online expect I'm celebrating 20 years of marriage. Na by force to post pictures Trust is something you need to work on. Besides na kids still dey do that kind thing. I don't pray for any paparazzi nor gragra husband undecided

Its OK...

But you can celebrate other people time to time right ?
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Sandrach: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seems like she can't handle being a faithful partner. I recommend you dump her and try your luck, since there's always other fish in the sea. If you need a good service to meet girls, try https://www.loveaholics.com and you will should be able to find some great dates there. Trying to make broken relationships work never goes well, trust me. It will result in nothing but disappointment.
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by MufasaLion: 1:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Smart You! cool
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Fremantle: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Olunmercy56:
You made a clear point here, but not wen someone has asked u time and time again to give an explanation as to why you don't do such and you're keeping mute...

If the lady had told the Op dis is y I don't post your pics (like u said above) the op's jealousy would have dropped a little and he'll know how to go about it with her. But anytime he brings up the topic she doesn't say anything.

And as for you Op
MARSHALDEMSA202:
I do post her pictures always on my account
You don't force someone to do what they can't do freely on their own. Or do u want the case of where wen she finally posts ur pic "you'll be the only one viewing it" am sure if u find out that way na die u go die na....

Someone once told me little things matter, if she's seen ur post of her pics on ur wall and everywhere, the little she can do is atleast give a reason as to y she can't post ur pics. Simply stop posting her's on any event/festival.

And for ur question: posting one's picture on social platform doesn't justify if someone loves u or not, everyone has wer tickles them and for u it's posting ur pics. To bad she doesn't see that.
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Valentinothomas: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
In addition to the free versions, you can also try out some of the more popular paid video chat apps. While most video chat apps are free, some of them require in-app purchases, which means they're only available to premium members. Learn more about video dating on this link.
Re: Is Secretive Dating True ? by Truvelisback(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Good morning Nlnders.
Please help a brother here. I have been dating this lady for eight month now that we met. This lady covers a distance of 5-6 hours to meet me for the first time after meeting on Facebook. From that time things were cool and okay, but I later understood that the lady has never posted my pictures in any of her social media account as her boyfriend or stuffz like that, and i do post her pictures everywhere , I complained and asked her why she hasn't ever posted my picture but no answer. but sometimes she do post other guys pictures and celebrating their birthdays. Fast forward, even on the recent Valentine that passed, though we are not that close sha but still she couldn't even make any post about me or anyone else, so I challenge her last night that if am the only one she is dating, she should post my picture on her status with Love quotation as "Love of my Life" this lady refuses to do so. Please forgive my typing errors
Please Nairalanders, is there any sign of a True Love in a situation like that ?
Why will she post ur pics online or make a post abt u? U don marry her? Abi want make she use u as a stumbling block for other serious guys to back off? No. B4 she would do any of those things u mentioned above, she has to trust u and u will have to give her that assurance that u mean business. I.e Ur relationship with her is heading to marriage. If i were in her shoes, i won't do the same.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Woman's Love Is ALWAYS Monetized And WILL Always Cost You Something / His Manh0od Is Too Big, The Experience Was Too Much To Bear – Woman Begs Court / I Saw My Ex In A Dreaming Handing Me Nose Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.