Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? (1541 Views)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Godslove2018: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dear Admin,

I may be on my way to end my engagement with my fiance. Dare and I have been dating for almost two years and being engaged for four months. I have been so excited and looking forward to the wedding. If all things work out,we supposed to be wedding in June this year.

But with what I have found out,all is not well. So Dare fell ill last month. Initially,I didnt know. I only found out when he was eventually admitted to the hospital. Dare told me that he was diagnosed with a serious case of typhoid,etc. I was really worried at the time. I couldnt stop worrying. Eventually,after like three weeks,he was discharged and placed on medication.

Everyday,after work,I would stop by at Dare’s place to check on him. I would make sure he had good food and fruits to eat in order to recover fully. I noticed that Dare’s medications were drugs that I was not used to. I had to tease him by saying : what kind of typhoid drugs did they give him. He would respond by saying,dont mind those hospital people. While chatting with my sister,I gave her an update on Dare’s health. I also told her that I was worried about the unsual drugs they gave him. She asked me for the names of the drug which I provided to her the next day. My sister,Laide is a pharmacy undergraduate. Days later,she came back to me and asked me if I knew that the drugs Dare was taking is for a serious case of STD known as herpes? I was perplexed. Dare and I are celibate. Never had sex in our two years of dating. According to my sister,only those who developed complications from treating herpes were administered the drug Dare was using.

I mean..I was flabbergasted!…I confronted Dare and he denied all. He said it must be a mistake that he was given the drugs. I was not sure whether to believe him. So I went to the hospital where he was treated. I asked to see the Doctor who treated him but the doctor turned my request for information down. He asked me to go talk with my fiance. That was when I knew it was serious. One of the nurses who was nice to us,I cornered her,gave her some money and she told me that...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-caught-my-fiance-treating-std-is-my-relationship-over/
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Everest1989(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
He is a coded cheater who hides under the facets of religion...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Epositive(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Everest1989:
Did you read the post at all? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Pubichairs(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
my guy has master in cheating...a bloody one who doesn't regard condom as anything

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Everest1989(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Epositive:

Did you read the post at all? shocked
What do you mean if I read the post at all?... Is like you have a problem understanding something...the young man is a pretender...and his babe trusted him of being a celibacy...
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Hector09(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Herpes is a serious std ooo ask usher raymond
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by 7footre(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Herpes is not curable to the best of my knowledge, just ask him to whip out his tool and you'd see bumps on his pee pee if truly he has it

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Godslove2018:
Dear Admin,

I may be on my way to end my engagement with my fiance. Dare and I have been dating for almost two years and being engaged for four months. I have been so excited and looking forward to the wedding. If all things work out,we supposed to be wedding in June this year.

But with what I have found out,all is not well. So Dare fell ill last month. Initially,I didnt know. I only found out when he was eventually admitted to the hospital. Dare told me that he was diagnosed with a serious case of typhoid,etc. I was really worried at the time. I couldnt stop worrying. Eventually,after like three weeks,he was discharged and placed on medication.

Everyday,after work,I would stop by at Dare’s place to check on him. I would make sure he had good food and fruits to eat in order to recover fully. I noticed that Dare’s medications were drugs that I was not used to. I had to tease him by saying : what kind of typhoid drugs did they give him. He would respond by saying,dont mind those hospital people. While chatting with my sister,I gave her an update on Dare’s health. I also told her that I was worried about the unsual drugs they gave him. She asked me for the names of the drug which I provided to her the next day. My sister,Laide is a pharmacy undergraduate. Days later,she came back to me and asked me if I knew that the drugs Dare was taking is for a serious case of STD known as herpes? I was perplexed. Dare and I are celibate. Never had sex in our two years of dating. According to my sister,only those who developed complications from treating herpes were administered the drug Dare was using.

I mean..I was flabbergasted!…I confronted Dare and he denied all. He said it must be a mistake that he was given the drugs. I was not sure whether to believe him. So I went to the hospital where he was treated. I asked to see the Doctor who treated him but the doctor turned my request for information down. He asked me to go talk with my fiance. That was when I knew it was serious. One of the nurses who was nice to us,I cornered her,gave her some money and she told me that...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-caught-my-fiance-treating-std-is-my-relationship-over/

Please don't jump into conclusions. You said he claimed to have Typhoid, right?

Most drugs used to treat typhoid like ciprofloxacin etc are very strong antibiotics that are also used to treat certain STDs like gonorrhea, staphylococcus etc.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Epositive(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Everest1989:

What do you mean if I read the post at all?... Is like you have a problem understanding something...the young man is a pretender...and his babe trusted him of being a celibacy...
You are right. wink
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by FluidQueen(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
I wouldn't click the link. Gtfo

Traffic thirsty bloggers!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by masks(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Everest1989:
being celibate has nothing to do with religion. I believe it's a personal decision (might) they both took. so I will also ask the same question someone asked you earlier if you read the post at all
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Mahwash(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
[color=][/color]
Godslove2018:
Dear Admin,

Godslove2018:
Dear Admin,

Godslove2018:
Dear Admin,

I mean..I was flabbergasted!…I confronted Dare and he denied all. He said it must be a mistake that he was given the drugs. I was not sure whether to believe him. So I went to the hospital where he was treated. I asked to see the Doctor who treated himit but the doctor turned my request for information down. He asked me to go talk with my fiance. That was when I knew it was serious. One of the nurses who was nice to us,I cornered her,gave her some money and she told me that...

it is a difficult decision you are talking
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by Godslove2018: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
loooool.

Usher has or had it before ?

Its well.

Hector09:
Herpes is a serious std ooo ask usher raymond
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by z11111: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
That was why she went to the Doctor and nurse to be sure.

efesodje:

Please don't jump into conclusions. You said he claimed to have Typhoid, right?

Most drugs used to treat typhoid like ciprofloxacin etc are very strong antibiotics that are also used to treat certain STDs like gonorrhea, staphylococcus etc.
Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by z11111: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Man Who Caught His Girlfriend With Her Boss, Says Its A Misunderstanding / Kim K Puts Her Nipples On Display In Skintight Bodysuit,on Date With Kanye West / How To Get Through A Breakup When You Still Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.