Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine (2336 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by viceddy95(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Funny and serious chat between two friends because of valentine wahala.. Was the boy right or wrong?

Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by Freelane33(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Menogetshishi cheesy
Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by Freestainworld(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2021
Karma is a bitch
Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by paulolee(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2021
pained nigee vs a broke LovePeddler
Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:
pained nigee vs a broke LovePeddler
he's not a pained niqqa,he's just making good use of his senses...
he's a real OG

2 Likes

Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by paulolee(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2021
SmellySperm:

he's not a pained niqqa,he's just making good use of his senses...

he's a real OG
no probs if dts wat u tink...I dnt see any reason he went bk asking her abt d guys she posted n why she didnt post him or sent a text because he owes her nothing n would just ignore the broke bea instead of asking her asif the posting n text would change his life..

1 Like

Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by viceddy95(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:

no probs if dts wat u tink...I dnt see any reason he went bk asking her abt d guys she posted n why she didnt post him or sent a text because he owes her nothing n would just ignore the broke bea instead of asking her asif the posting n text would change his life..
Bro, I understand your point of view but let's look at it from another angle, what if the boy do give her before now, have done same thing to a girl before, I use to give her money most times if she ask me not because I wanted something from her, I took her as a friend until my birthday last year, this girl didn't call, message me to say happy birthday but she uploaded three of her friends on Facebook and whatsapp whose birthday was the same day with mine, two guys and a girl, what made me angry with her was she even liked my photos on Facebook without even saying HBD cheesy cheesy......
This January this girl called me on Facebook for small thing,I told her to ask those boys with cars she usually post on Facebook for assistance because the last time I gave her was the last she will receive from me, if you are to big to be associated with me, that also implies to everything concerning me.....
Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:

but you know, sometimes in life you need to let people know their foolishness in case they think they're fooling you..
#Goodafternoon my guy, hope your day is going smoothly?
Re: Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine by Bennysam: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:

I think you should go back and read it again , his not pained like someone have told you and he didn't ask her about anyone , he just tell her to meet those people she upload for financial help

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / Should I Confront Her Or Let Her Take All These Things? / Did I Overreacted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.