Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) (87236 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Emotionss: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
YorubaPrince:
The guy sef na fool. The moment you catch her red-handed, just take ur leave, deal with the pain and make sure she's a goner as in a real GONER! cool

Real men fight for ladies NOT, over ladies! cool - Man law 4c(ii)

Real men don't fight for any woman or over any woman.

That shiit ended with feminism.
Now everyone fight for themselves.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
berryPee:
It's easier said than done. Pray not to be in such Dilemma

Bah. Rubbish. What makes it hard? It's just that we men attach unnecessary emotions to relationships. Fighting over a woman while she stands by feeling like some precious jewel. The only inconvenience is that a man will have to do DNA test for her kids, because her cheating casts doubt on the paternity of kids she had in the past.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Atticusxsz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Alexgman1:
You can never satisfy a woman. You give her too much money but less sex she will go outside. You give her less money and too much sex she will go outside. What do they really want?

Even if you give her too much sex and too much money, it's as if it's been engraved in their innate nature to still cheat except for a few good and disciplined ones. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Emotionss: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
YorubaPrince:
The guy sef na fool. The moment you catch her red-handed, just take ur leave, deal with the pain and make sure she's a goner as in a real GONER! cool

Real men don't fight for any woman or over any woman.

That shiit ended with feminism.
Now everyone fight for themselves

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by doxijaw: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why you must select partners who align with your values.

Ashewos should marry ashewos
Igbo smokers should marry Igbo smokers

Religious conservatives should marry conservatives.

And so on and so forth

In the end, everyone will get the results of the choices they make.

Simples.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by atonement12: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

Same. I yansh only married women coz they much easier, no stress. I bang another one last month
"Screwtape letters!":/
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
a man will know that a woman is married yet will go after her and even have sex with her....hmmm
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by atonement12: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

Same. I yansh only married women coz they much easier, no stress. I bang another one last month
"Screw-tape letters!":/
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Oriakku: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Why do men even associate with married women If i have a deal with a woman and later find out she's is married, i immediately start avoiding her like coronavirus. I tell some of them that i don't associate with married women, i only associate with single ladies. People don't know that married women carry bad luck. There are certain things you'll do with a married woman, before you realized it, bad luck will be your companion. I had a deal with a lady on facebook, i ask her if she's married or single, she said married, i told her, i can't continue' she ask why i opt out of the deal, i replied, because i avoid married women for a purpose. Thats how i cut her off undecided
married women and badluck are like 5&6. people don't know much about it.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by hopexter(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Women wahala be like Temple run, e no dey finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by hopexter(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
debbydams:
O my my embarassed

E shock you grin grin
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by lozanni(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
What the married woman did will be unforgivable to most men.
On a Valentine day, you choose to be with your bf, instead of your husband. It truly shows whom the married woman loves among the two men.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by mmadu4: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
this happened in ghana .
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Atticusxsz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lovelyn451:
a man will know that a woman is married yet will go after her and even have sex with her....hmmm

That one is probably accursed for life. Something wey them suppose avoid or runaway from like plague. That's why Karma seems to be always smiling at them sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by RPG2020(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Big deal. Men cheat all the time. They also have children outside always. What's the big deal?

Some fine but no get sense ��
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by TemmyT002(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS...

BACK TO SENDER
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by TemmyT002(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Your head dey there
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by mechanics(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't know what she's looking for in another man when she's married.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by DSoj(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stupid waste of our data.. junk
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
when2:
Looking at the way men are crying on this thread. If the reverse should be the case, they will all keep silent.
lol, this generation of women are just catching up to them in the cheating game and here they are wailing. It's just funny to see.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Boxer007(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
atonement12:

huh? Tape letter? bros wot has tape letter gots to do wit sleepin with married women sir? undecided

I said i prefa sleepin wit marries women..not tape measurement! angry
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
mechanics:
Don't know what she's looking for in another man when she's married.

Women are always on the lookout for greener pasture. Only the grave permanently stops their restless quest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by mattmogan88: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Big deal. Men cheat all the time. They also have children outside always. What's the big deal?

Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Jimmyubah2: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
After God, fear women.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Boxer007(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
atonement12:

atonement12:

huh? Tape letter? bros wot has tape letter gots to do wit sleepin with married women sir? undecided

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
mattmogan88:

Will you keep quiet

If you can express yourself, so can I. You keep quiet first.

Big deal: men cheat, women cheat.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Why do men even associate with married women If i have a deal with a woman and later find out she's is married, i immediately start avoiding her like coronavirus. I tell some of them that i don't associate with married women, i only associate with single ladies. People don't know that married women carry bad luck. There are certain things you'll do with a married woman, before you realized it, bad luck will be your companion. I had a deal with a lady on facebook, i ask her if she's married or single, she said married, i told her, i can't continue' she ask why i opt out of the deal, i replied, because i avoid married women for a purpose. Thats how i cut her off undecided

That is when the woman tells you she's married. Women are evolutionary pretenders. That should remind you that it's ingrained and instinctive.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS...

That’s Ghana not Nigeria. Listen properly to the voices.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Sulele04(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

bro, they will Bleep your wife on your matrimonial bed.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by ShootThemAll(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uniquekriss:
The woman must have told her hubby that they have a program in church. Shame on women of this generation.
Exactly! We like using church program as an excuse eh grin grin. And we don't pick when we are in church grin grin
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

Are you sure is she Yoruba and how the place they?
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by OpinionCounts(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fighting in this situation is the most stupid and self disgracing thing to do....just take all pics and vids of evidence you will need, go back home, pack all her stuff and put in a clean Ghana must go bag, keep the bags safely by the gate side of your house, lock your house properly, keep enough transport money to take her back to her parents house in the Ghana must go, call her parents and tell them you are no longer in custody of their daughter as you have divorced her, tell them all that happened and let them know you have made adequate provision for transport to get her safely to them...

Get on with your life as though she never was part of it.

Also make sure to give thanks to God for delivering you from the shackles of untimely death and a destiny wrecker.

Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.