Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) (87820 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by akeeng: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

Same. I yansh only married women coz they much easier, no stress. I bang another one last month
you finally accept your Mrcork. Good move mr gay

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by ZionJay(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
So ra fun obirin o, Olorun a wa pelu e grin
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Burgerlomo: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Some farm tool ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Jakumo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uniquekriss:
The woman must have told her hubby that they have a program in church. Shame on women of this generation.

This would be a partially true story to tell her husband.

She went for a Night Vigil, where there was laying on of hands, anointing, speaking in tongues, ministering and testifying, to name but a few of the important activities that the husband evidently had NOT been handling properly in their matrimonial home. The "pastor" was merely helping out.

Cannot imagine humping someone's wife with so many sexy fit single women, who have NEVER been pregnant in their lives, everywhere one looks.

To each his own. Some like that sloppy seconds thang, but NOT all.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by HopeVictor: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Big deal. Men give, men get back. Why crying? What do they call men who support any evil thing men do, just because it is men doing it? You are such a man. People like you. Toxic male.
Talk talk
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Boxer007(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
akeeng:
you finally accept your Mrcork. Good move mr gay

errmm babes slow down sir.
how can i be Gay when i sleep wit married woemens?...do u were glasses no lens?? angry
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by bejeria101(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ndi feminist what say thee?
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by KingMack(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jus join them and have a happy party and let's go our fvkin different ways biatch angry

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let that woman enjoy herself na. It's dangerous to be a woman in Nigeria fa.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
After politicians, fear women next before you even fear the devil himself.

What tha fvck is wrong with women gan!

SpitsOnHerClitoris. angry
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by stormborn28(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Caught after they are done nacking is worse
Oboy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by joelala(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
None of my business......I'm more interested in the thick girl in blue jean.........someone please help get her contact.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by layovin(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
What if they have been nacking tey tey?
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by 900warriorz: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS.. INCLUDING YOUR USELESSNESS FADA YOU MENTIONED (IF HE'S STILL ALIVE OR DEAD)

YOU TOO UR MUM VAGINA.

Olodo cheesy Atoole grin Oloshi cheesy Alayebaje grin You are a Orphan and I know that. You can never do well in Life, it is very obvious cheesy You are so useless and that is why you haven't made it at 40 cheesy Your Mama pussy was amputated na why you dey jealous my mama own cheesy If na sense you no get, I go train you and give it to you free off charge.

You think say you get bad mouth? Na useless herdsmen like you dey scatter country and we go soon pursue all of una comot from this nation. Bastard cheesy
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by fati2001(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
900warriorz:
Olodo cheesy Atoole grin Oloshi cheesy Alayebaje grin You are a Orphan and I know that. You can never do well in Life, it is very obvious cheesy You are so useless and that is why you haven't made it at 40 cheesy Your Mama pussy was amputated na why you dey jealous my mama own cheesy If na sense you no get, I go train you and give it to you free off charge.

You think say you get bad mouth? Na useless herdsmen like you dey scatter country and we go soon pursue all of una comot from this nation. Bastard cheesy

STILL REMAIN NIGERIANS ARE USELESS AND MEANINGLESS...

UR MOM VAGINA .

common herdsmen (anoda race) slaughtering you guys every where In Nigeria, yet the zoogerians remain mute..

but we can find zoogerians when it comes to irrelevant talks

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by 900warriorz: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN NIGERIANS ARE USELESS AND MEANINGLESS...

UR MOM VAGINA .
Yet your poor ass lives in it....Why not leave if you have a better place now cheesy grin

This one that you are obsessed with her pussy, No worry, I go get a clone for you to ease your miserable life. cheesy
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by BENEAMATA: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Guys ,Here's my two pence ( pun totally NOT unintended )

1 - GO AND DO YOUR NIN .

2 -TAKE YOUR KIDS FOR DNA TEST .

You know , just so your identity is not a controversy .
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by kponkedenge(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Men should learn to control themselves. Losing control through becoming overemotional is a woman's trait. Just take a vid or pics for evidence, drive home, help pack her things inside brand new suitcases and put them on the porch with a "thank you for past services" note for her to pick up when she gets home.

Even if he wins the fight, is he going to take her back home and live happily ever after? If not, as should be the logical choice, then why fighting over something he has already thrown away in his mind? All that remains is for each of them to plan the technical details of how to find their different paths in life.

Easier said than done.... Just pray you don't experience something like that.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by fati2001(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
900warriorz:
Yet your poor ass lives in it....Why not leave if you have a better place now cheesy grin

This one that you are obsessed with her pussy, No worry, I go get a clone for you to ease your miserable life. cheesy

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS AND WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH.

COUNTRY FILLED UP WITH MISERABLE ASSHOLE'S

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by SolarEdge: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is what we call cheating.. Not my girlfriend cheated on me.. grin

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by 900warriorz: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS AND WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH.

COUNTRY FILLED UP WITH MISERABLE ASSHOLE'S
You seem to like holes very much...hope you don't miserably die in one someday cheesy

Nigeria is useless yet you cant go a day without mentioning it. grin cheesy
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by fati2001(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
900warriorz:
You seem to like holes very much...hope you don't miserably die in one someday cheesy

Nigeria is useless yet you cant go a day without mentioning it. grin cheesy

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH THEY USELESS.. ALL OF THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Chicastle: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
There's someone that always says All Nigerian women are useless... seems this are what he had seen?�
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by scofield114: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
if i caught my wife cheating i will just do dna test for our kids and send the biatchhhhhhhhh away
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Pyhonist: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

Same. I yansh only married women coz they much easier, no stress. I bang another one last month

You're a walking corpse Bro. Your ancestors will soon welcome you to hell.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Liposure: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Big deal. Men cheat all the time. They also have children outside always. What's the big deal?
I know but women are expected to be decent wherever they are. It's a big deal when a man cheats, it's an abomination when a woman (a married one for that matter) does the same.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lovelyn451:
a man will know that a woman is married yet will go after her and even have sex with her....hmmm

Must the married woman open toh toh for the man. Haba!? Marriage is a farce. What do men gain from marriage sef?

- Na man go still propose (beg) for marriage
- Na the man go still spend money for the marriage ceremomy (Introduction, trado, white wedding, court wedding, after wedding party, honeymoon)
- Meanwhile the wedding ceremony is the "woman's day"
- Na the man go still spend money to run and maintain his famiky
- Na the man go still use him energy nack him wife (harder, harder, deeper!)
- Meanwhile they will say "Happy wife Happy life"
- and the list goes on.

Meanwhile, the moment the hard working, long suffering, nag receiving husband shows any "dip in performance", the wife is outside like fiam looking for dick or money.

Marriage has ZERO value for men! Baby father is the most commitment any real man should give to any woman. Use your money to enjoy yourself and take care of yourself and your life. Stress of marriage will age you beyond your time. Also most of those men experiencing erection problems, even some as young as late 20s, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MOST OF YOU. As the old saying goes "everyday one toh toh dey dull preek". Very true. Especially with a very boring loose mouth woman. MARRIAGE NA SCAM

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by olisaEze(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sometimes no be as we see am e dey finally be.

The boldness that woman dey use ask am "what are you here for", e clear say na revenge matter dey go down there. If at all, something been dey s'up with whoever she was with.
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by 900warriorz: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH THEY USELESS.. ALL OF THEM.
Mutula cheesy Be loving them deep down your heart and be spilling thrash here grin
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oriakku:
married women and badluck are like 5&6. people don't know much about it.
Please tell me more or your experience
Re: Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) by Miner13: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
debbydams:
O my my embarassed
OLUWADAMILOLA DEBORAH eku ojometa ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.