Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan (62738 Views)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by ajebuter(f): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
PenName55:

No wonder that you are very ... grin

Very .. beautiful grin

grin ; grin Thank you
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Positiveme2020: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
PlayerMeji:
They began beating the girl..

Nigerian Police, smh sad

I was shocked to read that as well. So brutalization is in their gene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by whirlwind7(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Silly heading.
The rëtard who composed this needs to be flogged.
Where exactly did a hooker bring his downfall?
He went to a brothel, but didn't sleep any ho there. Got to a different hotel and requested for female company. They brought a ho, but he rejected her. Then they brought someone from the neighboring village whom he accepted.

I ask again, how exactly did a hooker bring about his downfall or ruined his plan?

3 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by emmnprince(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Srillanka:
The man that killed our best president

What is your reason or what yardstick did you use to measure him before you concluded that he is our best president?
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by lekki1444: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
whirlwind7:
Silly heading.
The rëtard who composed this needs to be flogged.
Where exactly did a hooker bring his downfall?
He went to a brothel, but didn't sleep any ho there. Got to a different hotel and requested for female company. They brought a ho, but he rejected her. Then they brought someone from the neighboring village whom he accepted.

I ask again, how exactly did a hooker bring about his downfall or ruined his plan?
but the guy get mind ooo after coup fail he get mind to dey select women for yanshing ? lmaooo me i would be on the next thing smoking out of the country. shows he is a very undisciplined and un-serious man

10 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by ucheo: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
How Dimkpa was caught:

When he left the hotel, he followed bush track from Afikpo and came out along Afikpo-Abakaliki Express road and boarded a taxi that will stop him at Abaomege Junction enroute Ugep-ikom-Cameroun.

While they were going the driver of the taxi was uncomfortable the way Dimka was doing/figeting more like a thief and he seems he doesn't know his way around.
So when they met a Police check point and the officers insisted to search his booth. He went down and quietly whispered to them to arrest Dimka that he seems to be a thief. The Officers interrogated him on the spot and arrested him as his stories does not join.

It was while in the station that the officers discovered that it was actually Dimka they arrested. The Police Officers quickly claimed they are the ones that got him for them to eat the bounty on his head..The driver came after some hours and laid claim that it is his effort.
In the midst of the serious arguments Dimka was brought out and asked he responded that it's the officers and blamed the man that if he needed money he should have opened up..that him Dimka would have given him any money he wants than giving him away.

17 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by banmee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Srillanka:

Seriously? If he was your best president, Nigeria is truly and royally plucked.

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by AfonjaConehead: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
ajebuter:
Executed on 15th May 1976?

On my 2nd birthday?

Why na!
Nice pic...bug u for raise that skirt up small now...grin
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by lekki1444: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
emmnprince:

What is your reason or what yardstick did you use to measure him before you concluded that he is our best president?
he was our best presdent. the things he implemented. very disciplined no nonsense guy. and the exchange rate was like 1 to 1 with the pounds too. they say life was very sweet in nigeria back then

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Rebuke: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
PlayerMeji:
They began beating the girl..

Nigerian Police, smh sad

They have been crazy for long. Funny enough, no form of compensation evend after realizing she was innocent.

I sometimes believe Nigeria is what it's today because of all our past leaders and security men numerous atrocities.
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by INnaMAN: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
AT LeaST he Fvcked before HE got Fvcked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by emmnprince(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dpharisee:
According to sources, when General Ogbemudia painstakingly gathered the manuscripts used by the Biafra research and engineering unit after the war with a mindset that the victorious Nigeria side will use it to become a technological house in Africa and presented it to the Armed Forces Ruling Council it was General Bisalla based on advice from Dimka to set it all on fire whilst screaming that the manuscripts was the reason the Biafrans were able to prolong the war.
Some of those Biafran engineers subsequently left the country to US to become lecturers and designers to the detriment of Nigeria.
Dimkas hatred for Igbos was the reason he suggested to Bisalla to burn those manuscripts and then he was exposed by Igbos in Abakaliki to Nigeria security agents.
Both him and his boss Bisalla were executed including Murtala whom they killed in the coup but was responsible for the Asaba massacre of Igbo men.
Sentiments and nepotism has really dealt with Nigeria, sorry for deviating from the main story.

If the manuscripts was so important and could have technological improved Nigeria why didn't he make copies and keep/hide it in "case of incasity?" Or are the manuscripts unduplicated?

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by richmanrichard: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
ajebuter:

grin ; grin Thank you
Aremu!
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Organs(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dpharisee:
According to sources, when General Ogbemudia painstakingly gathered the manuscripts used by the Biafra research and engineering unit after the war with a mindset that the victorious Nigeria side will use it to become a technological house in Africa and presented it to the Armed Forces Ruling Council it was General Bisalla based on advice from Dimka to set it all on fire whilst screaming that the manuscripts was the reason the Biafrans were able to prolong the war.
Some of those Biafran engineers subsequently left the country to US to become lecturers and designers to the detriment of Nigeria.
Dimkas hatred for Igbos was the reason he suggested to Bisalla to burn those manuscripts and then he was exposed by Igbos in Abakaliki to Nigeria security agents.
Both him and his boss Bisalla were executed including Murtala whom they killed in the coup but was responsible for the Asaba massacre of Igbo men.
Sentiments and nepotism has really dealt with Nigeria, sorry for deviating from the main story.

One of the reasons why we don't have accurate account of the the Nigerian civil war is the fact that most stories from the Biafran side is unbelievable with lies all over the place. It still continues till date.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by michoim(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerian men plans are always ruined by sex and alcohol.

Good that all his plan didn't fall through.

A Typical Nigerian man will spend all his lifetime bedding different girls to prove that he is a man instead of finding the cure of Covid 19 so that he can patent it and be wealthy.

If i am lieing, try visit many of our various institutions, male lecturers are more interested in bedding female students instead of bringing out research to help improve their various fields of study and make a name.

Professor maurice iwu will always be my hero, no matter the ridicule and abuse, he still goes on to improve his field of study and make a name for himself.
Fair talk
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by richmanrichard: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
emmnprince:

If the manuscripts was so important and could have technological improved Nigeria why didn't he make copies and keep/hide it in "case of incasity?" Or are the manuscripts unduplicated?
touts dont care about anything on books.He simply did not know the worth. Back then few soldiers were graduates.
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Mightyhaiz: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
ajebuter:
Executed on 15th May 1976?

On my 2nd birthday?

Why na!
Edede.. take panadol

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by fabolouz1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Headline doesn't match event.
The coup was already a failure before Dimka escaped .
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by emmnprince(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
richmanrichard:
touts dont care about anything on books.He simply did not know the worth. Back then few soldiers were graduates.

So you mean General Ogbemudia was a tout?

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Srillanka:
Shut up! He killed a monster.

May both of them rest in pieces.
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by ajebuter(f): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Nice pic...bug u for raise that skirt up small now...grin

Agbaaya grin grin
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by Mightyhaiz: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
ucheo:
How Dimkpa was caught:

When he left the hotel, he followed bush track from Afikpo and came out along Afikpo-Abakaliki Express road and boarded a taxi that will stop him at Abaomege Junction enroute Ugep-ikom-Cameroun.

While they were going the driver of the taxi was uncomfortable the way Dimka was doing/figeting more like a thief and he seems he doesn't know his way around.
So when they met a Police check point and the officers insisted to search his booth. He went down and quietly whispered to them to arrest Dimka that he seems to be a thief. The Officers interrogated him on the spot and arrested him as his stories does not join.

It was while in the station that the officers discovered that it was actually Dimka they arrested. The Police Officers quickly claimed they are the ones that got him for them to eat the bounty on his head..The driver came after some hours and laid claim that it is his effort.
In the midst of the serious arguments Dimka was brought out and asked he responded that it's the officers and blamed the man that if he needed money he should have opened up..that him Dimka would have given him any money he wants than giving him away.

abeg,who be dimkpa again?

3 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by alfredilly: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
My father didn't go to school but how his oral account of Dimka couo and arrest as well as other history of Nigeria came very close to the true story surprises me. I think the level of consciousness of that era and the oral tradition of history in Africa is underrated.

Dimka was a very handsome and athletic man who loved women. That's the exact description my dad of blessed memory gave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by adecz: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Women and booze,
an undisciplined officer....

But his coup victim was a
mass murderer in the civil war undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Fear women for what?

I only fear the man that want to sleep with every women he sees on skirt, that man can kill you and make your life miserable just because you said hi to his new lust interest.

Sensible response
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by LiesSlayer007: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
SegFault:
At least he killed murtala that is OK by me.
Major Rabo and Lt William Seri were the ones that shot and killed Muritala
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by richmanrichard: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
emmnprince:

So you mean General Ogbemudia was a tout?
Ask your self "how many graduates were in the army then?" "how many were Engineer graduates to have understood engineering designs on papers? And to add to that; not all generals then were university graduates.infact ojukwu was d first nigerian army graduate. Bubu was also a general

4 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by alezzy13: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol. Sun News and ever sensational headlines.

Sex was mainly added as bait, and going by the traffic on the thread, it worked!!

However it DID NOT 'ruin' the coup. That's just silly to say the least.

BTW we act as though what he did was unusual. Truth is, prostitution was extremely rampant during that era. So it's not really surprising

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by fashrola(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
God2man2again:
I guess his hands and brain were full of innocent blood of Muritala, so he could not take the right decision. Hunted and haunted by innocent blood.

It is not good to kill especially innocent blood, this is because the blood will always cry out to God for vegeance.

So Murtala was an Innocent man? You gotta read deep into Nigeria History and know that he was a "WAR CRIMINAL"

3 Likes

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by sonofElElyon: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Exactly

olisaEze:
The coup had failed already, and the useless moraforka had no self control over his John Thomas, wetin concern olosho with im plan?

The country would have been totally bankrupt but one hell of an olosho haven by now if Dimka's coup had been successful. cool

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by almayda: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerian men plans are always ruined by sex and alcohol.

Good that all his plan didn't fall through.

A Typical Nigerian man will spend all his lifetime bedding different girls to prove that he is a man instead of finding the cure of Covid 19 so that he can patent it and be wealthy.

If i am lieing, try visit many of our various institutions, male lecturers are more interested in bedding female students instead of bringing out research to help improve their various fields of study and make a name.

Professor maurice iwu will always be my hero, no matter the ridicule and abuse, he still goes on to improve his field of study and make a name for himself.
you that is not a typical Nigerian man,what have you invented...bloody hypocrite.
Re: How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan by sonofElElyon: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
What about the account that says it was babangida who was sent to sweet talk dimka into surrendering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.