Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra (2846 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Passcord(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Many people, once that break up with their partners whom they've been in a relationship with, the next thing that occurs is loss of communication and sometimes, it leads to enermity between the two parties. They hardly cross paths together and it hurts more when one party loved the other and later got his or her heart shattered by the love of their life. This and many more leads to both of them loosing communication and avoiding seeing each other at all, and at some points, it leads to hatred.
Just very few persons still keep in contact with their ex-partners, while some others still seek for ways to eat from their ex when such opportunity happens, perhaps to clear their head via what led to their breakup.
Some photos were shared on a Facebook group by name "Onitsha Rant" which showed a lady who attended her Ex-boyfriend's traditional marriage in Nsugbe in Imo state being served a meal. The funny part of the whole thing isn't just because of the breadfruit she was served but what they served her the meal with; a long spoon and a cooler of the food.
See below:
https://omambala.ng/blog/moments-a-lady-attended-her-ex-boyfriends-traditional-marriage-and-was-served-food/

1 Share

Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by LMS1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Them Write Ex Girlfreind For Her Face?
Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
She is probably still having coded affair with the ex
New wife should watch out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Ikennamurphy: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
lefulefu:
She is probably still having coded affair with the ex
New wife should watch out cheesy
Honestly she should be afraid, is very unnatural
Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

Honestly she should be afraid, is very unnatural
highly unnatural I say cheesy
Not saying ex's should be keeping grudges but if an ex takes it upon herself to be attending her ex's wedding then they must definitely sleeping with each or still seeing each other
Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Them Write Ex Girlfreind For Her Face?
I tire my brother

1 Like

Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
There is nothing unusual about attending the wedding of your ex undecided
Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Sonnobax15(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
shocked

I almost attended the wedding ceremony of one of my ex girlfriend last month....But na once I sit down advice myself....
O. that day,I stayed at home But after everything,she sent me a message on WhatsApp asking me why didn't I show up....I just tell her say I was at work through out that day.....That I would send her something at the end of this month....

Na only God know why some things dey happen....Make guyman no go burst into tears for there.. God forbid
Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by newdawnlive: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
you should be arrest for this

1 Like

Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by Freestainworld(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
I didn't see chicken, maybe it flew away.
Re: Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra by alshalz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
And when did Nsugbe became part of IMO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Once, My Husband Rejected My Ghana Meal / The Problem With Single Nigerian Men / Crazy Moment Security Guard Stops Hippopotamus From Escaping From The Zoo Enclos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.