Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Problem With Single Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Single Nigerian Men (2851 Views)

"No Wonder You're Single": Nigerian Man Shares His Chat With His Crush / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria men will see a good woman but because she doesn't have big a$$ or b00bs, y'all ghost her and meet bad biiitches and be disturbing us online on how women are not good people. Y'all better wise up and do the needful or is it until your parents starts putting pressure on you for a grandchild

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:
Nigeria men will see a good woman but because she doesn't have big a$$ or b00bs, y'all ghost her and meet bad biiitches and be disturbing us online on how women are not good people. Y'all better wise up and do the needful or is it until your parents starts putting pressure on you for a grandchild

angry
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:

son. am single and i get babes every hour....so wot on earth is u talkin about sir?(no ofeinse) angry

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by PerfectStranger(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:
Y'all better wise up and do the needful or is it until your parents starts putting pressure on you for a grandchild

So you females see marriage as a retirement benefit. Oya come and force us na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Prettygirl200(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

So you females see marriage as a retirement benefit. Oya come and force us na.
Haaaa was that a female or a male?

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Wallade(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:

@stunnert indeed wrote like she is a lady masquerading as male.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by PerfectStranger(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
My dear since these fellas create random monikers with fake gender sign, one can’t really tell wich is M or F, My bad.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

My dear since these fellas create random monikers with fake gender sign, one can’t really tell wich is M or F, My bad.
No it's okay, I was just wondering why a female will create an account and u the M on the monicker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wallade:

@stunnert indeed wrote like she is a lady masquerading as male.
U think so?

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Wallade(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U think so?

I guessed so.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

son. am single and i get babes every hour....so wot on earth is u talkin about sir?(no ofeinse) angry

You get babes every hour. Sir will you be happy if your biological son follows this wayward pattern ?

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:

A male with two hairy balls like a bag of jizz cheesy
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No it's okay, I was just wondering why a female will create an account and u the M on the monicker.

I'm a man and also a realist. I say it as it is and I don't attach sentiments

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Prettygirl200(f): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:

A male with two hairy balls like a bag of jizz cheesy
You are a male? Although there's truth in what u posted shaaaa, most of the males are the cause of their heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Prettygirl200(f): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:

I'm a man and also a realist. I say it as it is and I don't attach sentiments
okay if u say so!! Who am I say otherwise?

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:

You get babes every hour. Sir will you be happy if your biological son follows this wayward pattern ?

therrrris a reasons why abortions exist sir....no man wants no gadddem childrens runnin up n down in he house like hungry rabbbit angry
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
You are a male? Although there's truth in what u posted shaaaa, most of the males are the cause of their heartbreak
You get the point cool
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

therrrris a reasons why abortions exist sir....no man wants no gadddem childrens runnin up n down in he house like hungry rabbbit angry

shocked your perspective leaves me flabbergasted
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:

shocked your perspective leaves me flabbergasted

u can flagarattted if u like sir!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Prettygirl200(f): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
stunnert:

You get the point cool
Yeah I do wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

The day you'll have sense amoeba will have shape. Spewing rubbish everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Acadia07:
The day you'll have sense amoeba will have shape. Spewing rubbish everywhere.

brother,so you sayin yor dream is to be preggnant so u can born children....corrrect?.....bro u reaallly reallly need prayers sir!(no oofense) angry
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

brother,so you sayin yor dream is to be preggnant so u can born children....corrrect?.....bro u reaallly reallly need prayers sir!(no oofense) angry
The way you type is irritating.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Originalsly: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Men that claim women are not good people have no interest in women ... do not trust women or are intimidated by good women. Which man's ego would allow him to make such a confession? One option... condemn all women. Such losers are full up in here.

But why would you as a male raise this topic? ... is it on behalf of a friend?... no disrespect ... is it someone close to you is a good woman without the assets and is getting no attention? ... just curious.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by BlackMan6969(m): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2022
What the fvck is u writing Nigga?
DaddyCK:

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by BlackMan6969(m): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Good question?
stunnert:

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by satandeterrible: 2:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Originalsly:
Men that claim women are not good people have no interest in women ... do not trust women or are intimidated by good women. Which man's ego would allow him to make such a confession? One option... condemn all women. Such losers are full up in here.

But why would you as a male raise this topic? ... is it on behalf of a friend?... no disrespect ... is it someone close to you is a good woman without the assets and is getting no attention? ... just curious.
Your first paragraph is balderdash.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Acadia07:
The way you type is irritating.

akala calm down woman.
even ornarrry dollytino4real hear english pass u . if u strugggling to read, use gooogle sheck!!(no oofeisnse) angry
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by dollytino4real(f): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

akala calm down woman.
even ornarrry dollytino4real hear english pass u . if u strugggling to read, use gooogle sheck!!(no oofeisnse) angry
dis man??
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 14, 2022
dollytino4real:
dis man??

is true nah..u spek english, altho not good english. i lie? undecided
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by dollytino4real(f): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

is true nah..u spek english, altho not good english. i lie? undecided
good day, how body n ur family
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Originalsly:

Well someone has got to set this young men on the right path lest they get more damaged mentally by this so-called red-pilled dudes who've saddled themselves with the responsibility of damaging the mindsets of the gullible men out there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Mean?(photo) / Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa / Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.