Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors (18675 Views)

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Whoube99(f): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2021
The advice is not actually because they truly love peace and by extension Nigeria. The advice is coming amidst fear of loosing out because should any crisis of a large scale breaks out, the north stands to lose big time, since the current structure benefits them massively.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
I don't care if the figure is 5000.

The Shasha market is a stone throw from where my friend and her family live. She said death toll was over 500. She is almost an eye witness and I believe her and I'm happy with her account! Nonsense!

Lol an imaginary friend who is "almost an eye witness". What dies that even mean for the sake of giving evidence?

You have ever seen anybody who is "almost an eye witness" presented in Court to give evidence? You IPOBians sef. All you have where you should have brain cells is hate matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by leisuretym: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2021
All illegal immigrants in that market should be chased away and the real Nigerians be registered , we must fight illegal immigrants, a man from Niger caused the crisis and they are also the one kidnapping, we don't want them here in south west just because the north want them , too many of them coming in everyday to ride okada here
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:

and e pain me, by now I had expected War

let there be War in Nigeria angry
If I slap you cheesy
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Murjem(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2021
How can you be this callous?!

chatinent:
This is just the beginning.

We will know how water take enter melon soon.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by nanauju(f): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2021
DenreleDave:
Shame on alll Igbos igbos that wants a War in yoruba land.... Shame on you all..

No war will be fought here... Maybe we and hausa will fight in the East and scatter everywhere but not anywhere in SW

God bless yorubas

Edited: Only the guilty igbos will quote me..... Better Igbo men will agree with me that I said the truth........ Ipob is a cankerworm to the Igbo progress....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make we no fight oooo, all na cruise

See as Igbos Don full my mentions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo with this kind of comment, if hausas and fulanis want to kill all of you they should go ahead
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by MummyD2020(f): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Look at this weakling!!

Such display of early morning madness!

Was it Igbos that killed 500 hausa people in Oyo?

So you have only been praying that those you killed should not retaliate?

And you are the same one harassing helinues because he didn't support Sunday Igboho.

SIMP oshi!

They just cant survive without roping ibos in discussions that doesnt concern ibos. Don't waste ur time on them biko.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by hush15: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2021
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/ethnic-crisis-dont-attack-southerners-in-the-north-northern-govs

It will be in their best interest not to cos there is already so much going on in the north and for it not to blow into a full civil strife, they should just calm down and embrace peace.

Thier ethnic brothers branding them falsely should be cautioned and sanctioned. They should learn to respect their co habitats in their heir host community. They should speak with one voice against the terrorism, kidnapping and banditary that their fellow men are increasingly engaging and they should together to kick and fight back those terrorist and evil minded brothers that are spurning all these because, it is the way government is romancing these BH guys and bandits or Kidnappers that is further encouraging these guys to join and not care.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by MummyD2020(f): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2021
nanauju:

Omo with this kind of comment, if hausas and fulanis want to kill all of you they should go ahead
Are you minding the cowards
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by GeneralPula: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2021
valarmorghulis:

Those people really masturbated on that ibadan issue, it was like second Xmas to them

As in, eh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by lloydhassan(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
That will be the end of one Nigeria
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by GeneralPula: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Look at this weakling!!

Such display of early morning madness!

Was it Igbos that killed 500 hausa people in Oyo?

So you have only been praying that those you killed should not retaliate?

And you are the same one harassing helinues because he didn't support Sunday Igboho.

SIMP oshi!

According to Ipob news broadcast abi..

Una for talk say nah 5m dem kill..

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by chrismastre5(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Northerners have proven they're not savage, impulsive anarchists like they've been stereotyped for decades.

There are however, several ways to skin a cat.
their son is the president, what did you expect. had it been a southerner is the president they would have started fighting. abi u don forget 2015 and years that precided it
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by PureMe01: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are very stupid...and this mentality will be the cause of a major drawback for you in life.

If the northerners begin to take revenge, we shall see what next you have to say

Very ungrateful idiots! Have you ever asked your father how Nigeria coped before the discovery of oil?
rant all you like,without nigerDelta oil,you as a northerner would ve been nowhere to be found.Na oil money make Una get plenty cows and plenty cultivation.If Una governors no depend for oil,make dem fight nah make I see....parasites! what do you have to offer?? and pls don't mention agriculture grin grin
cry me a river grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by thaoriginator: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Hausa we don't like trouble but we ain't cowards. We are warrior from the hair on our head to the bone marrow...

Nobody, I repeat, nobody or any ethic group want warrr with us.

We are not Fulanis. We are HAUSAS!

DONT PUSH US!
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by butterfly777(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2021
DenreleDave:
Shame on alll Igbos igbos that wants a War in yoruba land.... Shame on you all..

No war will be fought here... Maybe we and hausa will fight in the East and scatter everywhere but not anywhere in SW

God bless yorubas

Edited: Only the guilty igbos will quote me..... Better Igbo men will agree with me that I said the truth........ Ipob is a cankerworm to the Igbo progress....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make we no fight oooo, all na cruise

See as Igbos Don full my mentions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What concerns IPOB or the Igbo in this?

You people probably hired by northern conspirators to create artificial enemity between the Yorubas the South West and the South East will not succeed in Jesus' name.

Yorubas, Igbos, and South South, and Middle belters are friends.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by vikstandon(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Who are the Southerners in the north...IGBOs
Are they the cause of your pain?...NO!
So why attack them?...Because they are more enterprising and owns majority of the properties in their host community.
Who practice one Nigeria the most?...IGBOs.

Chukwuokike abiama, kpuchiterem umunnem no the etiti umu Ishmael...Amen!
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2021
All I see was transferred aggression, no single yoruba will kill a fellow human being if not because they were attacked first and the man in question died on the spot , this wouldn’t have been so , but I pray this would never happened again for life because it was so sad burying innocent soul who knew nothing about the fracas , when corona didn’t kill them why will ordinary Nigerien caused trouble amount us May the souls of the departed Yoruba and Hausa men Rest In Peace , and to the Fulani man who is tormenting the whole nation just know that your days are numbered
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by israelmao(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Some Hausa/Fulani must shed this toga of arrogance of sole ownership of Nigerian nation,nobody owns this nation.In other words,this nation is for nobody but for everybody who is Nigerian by birth.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by coputa(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2021
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/ethnic-crisis-dont-attack-southerners-in-the-north-northern-govs
I saw this coming,you can easily predict these northern leaders
If they evict Southerners from the north,then,we should be ready to go our separate ways,and the northern leaders do not want that yet.

They cannot afford it because they cannot survive without the Petro dollars that comes from the south (oil producing states).One Nigeria,in oil we are United
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by sulaak(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Not a single Fulani was attacked last time we checked, just poor, defenceless Hausa traders. Where is Iskilu Wakili?

Regardless of your taunt, Arewa will continue to shame and disappoint your kind that wants to the the Nation go up in flames so you can escape your inconsequential, irrelevant 2nd class status. Regardless, there are several ways to skin a cat.

Indeed you see.

Don't get carried away and crack your bony chest.

The nation will not go up in flame if the country split. The Arewa North will return to productive agriculture and trading and will thrive with the new productive Southern market. Nigeria is holding all ethnic groups down with its culture of sharing and not producing
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Let those who have ear let them hear . The 2001 riot that brought me back home to Lagos from Kano has nothing to do with southerners or Nigeria as a country,but it was the Sept 11 attack in the US that led to the invasion of afganistan where Osama bin laden was reported to have fled to after the mastermind.
It was obasanjo ( as the president) and kwankwaso( as the governor) that were in power at the time . They couldn't stop the Yan daba and almajeri from killing and burning down houses own by southerners.
Any governors from the north who issued a statement saying no southerners should be attacked are saying the opposite ( especially with the crop of terrorist group springing up now .
BE WARNED OO! #KANORIOT STILL FRESH IN MY MEMORY. #20YEARS AFTER THE RIOT
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2021
State government should enforce the ban on open grazing and the illegal occupation of the forest by killer herdsmen.

Northern state government should provide ranches for their own indigenous herdsmen now grazing in the southern part of Nigeria.

They should be relocated to the north to graze in their own community.

When their cattle is grown they can be ship to the south for marketing in a cattle market.

ENOUGH OF THIS FULANI HERDSMEN CRISIS.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Wannabenz: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Wait till after Friday gathering,for the religion of violence to act.
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by heendrix(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
If I slap you cheesy
Lol you dey fear ni??
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Paretomaster1(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Jack005:
Attacking southerners in the north will only compound issues and can lead to the end of this contraption called nigga area. The north have more to lose if naija breaks up and the governors are aware if this fact, hence trying to maintain law and order by all means possible.

Please shutuo, and commend the Northerners.....
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is long due for separation...........the level of diversity in Nigeria is one that holds no promise of unity in all angles. the experimental contraption of Lord Lugard has proven to be a terrible one.how much more lives does it have to claim before everyone goes on his own.?
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Initial1: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by Anago55: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Northerners have proven they're not savage, impulsive anarchists like they've been stereotyped for decades.

. Nobody ever believed that you are a Northerner. All the legends here know that you are Yoruba man masquerading as a Northerner

this your empty drivel gave you out. Had it been it was the igbos that carried out the massacre of the hausas that happened in the west ,hell will be let loose. you would have written a novel of how igbos are next to the devil. come out of your shell afonja, you want to die with this deceit?
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by MENELIIK: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:

We remain one and the same, and this recent attack has reset the brains of the Hausas you Igbos were trying to brainwash into disunity with the Fulanis. They can now see that the south does not differentiate when they want to unleash their bloody, bigoted, murderous savagery.

Still does not change the fact that the Ibadan cowards chose soft targets to attack instead of their Fulani oppressors in their backyards, so all your gloating and empty chestbeating is nothing but a celebration of high cowardice.

You've been noticed, now swerve.

The Hausas are not brave men simply because they stand to fight anywhere however senseless and that is why they got cut to size in Ibadan. The real cowards are your masters the fulanis who go about killing women and old men inside forest, since you are the spokesperson of Miyethi Allah, advise your masters to come out and attack the way the way the do to weak people inside forest, then you will know the real cowards
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by compton11(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:

but one man kill two Yoruba in their own Land!

can Yoruba do that in North?
Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by DenreleDave(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2021
nanauju:

U wish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Failed Strike: Police Dismiss Nine Personnel Over Failed Strike / APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / Buhari, Osinbajo To Grace Abia APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.