Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks (5955 Views)

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by LILTJAY: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:
More than anything else the breaking point and most fatal mistake of the North in over-testing Yorubas was attacking Yorubas in Ibadan which proved fatal. I'm an Igbo boy born and raised in Ibadan, and I know enough not to mess with Ibadan people...Ibadan is the beehive of Yoruba militancy and ruthlessness... all the most violent street thugs, street fighters, vigilantes etc you can find in the SW are headquartered in Ibadan. I witness lots of ethnic violence when growing up in Ibadan - especially Sango and Beere axis), and the brutality of the killings alone was scarring reminiscence for me.

Ibadan is the South East equivalence of Aba or Onitsha when it comes to having no joy, that's why Hausas can do nonsense anywhere in the East and maybe get away with it... but in Aba and Onitsha? it will be a Slaughter house for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N60bn On Bullet-Proof Vehicles In Five Years / Breakingnews: Diezani Allison Madueke Dies In London / Photos Of Osinbajo And Obasanjo At The Funeral Of Robert Mugabe Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.