Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks (6132 Views)

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by LALAONE(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2021
theFilmtric:

I pity you— the silence of the south is already non-existent
I'm quite sure you live in the south

theFilmtricsay

I'm quite sure I live in the North
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Yorubas face soldiers indeed
So who are these people rolling in mud below?

The same Ile-Ife people you said are crazy, are tough, are brave etc. Ogbeni shut up abeg

Showing us pictures of python dance..you mumu gan..

I don help you attach your coward picture here...Ile-Ife people did it and nothing happened.

You didnt even do it, yet python danced for you. The picture will make you cry.

Your stupid self went and edit python dance picture and claim they are Ile-ife people...in your dream..nkwa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Ideadoctor(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
overall90:

So na yorubas burn police stations and killed police officers during Endsars and not IPOB.
Interesting
who said it was Ipob before
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by duro4chang(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
The reason is very simple the Northerners dont want to destabilised Buhari Govt and APC

Try it after 2023 especially if a southern Become President

Most of Northern Riots was during Obasanjo and Jonathan Both are southerners
During Shagari you have Maitasine riot.During Babangida many southerners were killed in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by capitalzero: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:
Many opinions have pointed out that Northern leaders are being diplomatic and civil for asking Northerners not to attack Yorubas. Atleast if you are aged over 15years. You would have learnt over the years that North is the hot bed of sectarian violence. Religion and ethnic cleansing is a commonplace in the north. Any cough in Yorubaland always lead to full blown massacre in the North.

But what changed this time around?

The number 1 reason is, Yorubas are getting tired of Nigeria and are becoming violent. Yorubas are getting tired of being accommodating, they have lost a lot (Lives and Properties) to being friendly host to other tribes. The level of fulani-hausa resentment is growing in Yoruba land. An average Yoruba man (Leave out the political class and their beneficiaries) want yorubas to leave Nigeria and start "Yoruba Nation".

In the past 10years, Odua nation was a poor selling brand among yorubas. But like Biafra people, Odua nation is getting popular among Yorubas both at home and in Diaspora. Many notable yoruba leaders are now publicly supporting Odua country. And this is becoming a shock to Northern leaders.

Northern leaders know that the unity of this country is at the most fragile point. Any attempt to avenge will cause more ripple effect and lead to full scale war. Some of us are aware of Yoruba secessionists who are preparing for militancy (Not Sunday Igboho gang). These set of people will take advantage of the situation and set the country on fire. Northerners know how brutal Yorubas can be. Ibadan attack was just a random burning of properties. But Ile-Ife was a massacre. Ile-Ife/Modakeke people have no joy when it comes to killing. These are just examples of what Yorubas are capable of.

Its a common knowledge even to the presidency that our law enforcement and military are overstretched or incapable. They are only trained to protect fulani interest and shoot at unarmed civilians. They have proven over and over that they cannot withstand an armed group e.g. Boko haram, Bandits, ESN, Sunday Igboho. Remember Yoruba-hausa clash in mile 12? When the police came to join hausas to shoot Yorubas. But the endsars protest that saw many police killed, many police stations burnt have shown Nigerian Nigerian police what bloody Yoruba civilian are capable of.

Fagba in Agege is also another example of what Yoruba tout are capable of. Next ethnic clash will be gory as Northern reliance on armed force for support will fail.

In addition, a civil war will end fulanization agenda. And fulanis are wise not to invest in any venture that can lead to them loosing power.

Nigeria unity is really very fragile now. God help us.

Bitter truth!!! You are right about fagba. Odua nation is becoming real. Guys are angry. Any single retaliation will lead to another yoruba-fulani war. Future is scaring.

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Ideadoctor(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

Yoruba faced the police during endsars although they are miscreants and area boys. Remember police have not recovered yet. Thats a lesson to all that no one is a coward.

Ibo people can be afraid of soldiers as can be seen by python dance.

Your comments here is why yoruba mock you during the python dance. You hate yorubas but always claim victims when yorubas dont support you.

IPOB Nnamdi kanu insult yorubas everyday before python dance... So you expect yorubas to support you when you hate them.

The python dance order didnt come from a yoruba man. It came from your fulani Lord. And they dealt with you. Whose fault. Let your fulani lord go and do pyton dance in ibadan na..lets see how Nigeria breaks up.

It will be joy to watch
God bless you and your children after you,your sense no go depreciate, abeg say Amen.
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
duro4chang:
During Shagari you have Maitasine riot.During Babangida many southerners were killed in the north.

ABI na, fulani herdsmen that have gone on rampage. Dont mind them. Those northerners know Nigeria is about to break, thats why they are being careful.

I just pray they make mistakes so we can break it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Ideadoctor:
God bless you and your children after you,your sense no go depreciate, abeg say Amen.

Amen and you too

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Charmingrascal(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
proxillin:
You forgot the sleeping tiger, waiting for opportunity to devour. IPOB, any full scale war is opportunity for IPOB to go on rampage. Those Northerners are calculative. They play chess very well. Infact they are chess masters.

Mind you, they will calm yoruba down. You can see the appointment bubu is giving them recently. And Tinubu their loyal servant will help them calm things down

I agree with you IPOB is a sleeping tiger that is waiting for an opportunity to devour.

Any group that is ready to liberate the Yorubas will get full support many of us Yoruba youths are ready to fight.

The hatred for Tinubu in Yoruba land is growing by the day.
Tinubu has lost it, he won't get Presidency that he is after and he will be rejected in Yoruba land, it is just a matter of time.

By the time it will be glaring to Tinubu that his Presidential ambition has been shattered, he would want to retrace his steps and become Pro Yorubas but it will be too late for him.

Yorubas no longer want the narrative of being called cowards, we are the new generation of Yorubas and we are ready to fight.

The mistake is while other regions are stocking up ammunition Yorubas are trying to be liberal and peaceful.

It is not too late, any genuine leader that want to liberate the Yorubas will get our support, we need arms.

We are ready to fight and die for what we believe in.

ESN is there to protect the East
Yoruba youths wake up!
Stand up!

Let us defend our land

11 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by capitalzero: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:
More than anything else the breaking point and most fatal mistake of the North in over-testing Yorubas was attacking Yorubas in Ibadan which proved fatal. I'm an Igbo boy born and raised in Ibadan, and I know enough not to mess with Ibadan people...Ibadan is the beehive of Yoruba militancy and ruthlessness... all the most violent street thugs, street fighters, vigilantes etc you can find in the SW are headquartered in Ibadan. I witness lots of ethnic violence when growing up in Ibadan - especially Sango and Beere axis), and the brutality of the killings alone was scarring reminiscence for me.

Ibadan is the South East equivalence of Aba or Onitsha when it comes to having no joy, that's why Hausas can do nonsense anywhere in the East and maybe get away with it... but in Aba and Onitsha? it will be a Slaughter house for them.

100% correct. Ibadan supplies thugs to even Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by capitalzero: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

Yoruba faced the police during endsars although they are miscreants and area boys. Remember police have not recovered yet. Thats a lesson to all that no one is a coward.

Ibo people can be afraid of soldiers as can be seen by python dance.

Your comments here is why yoruba mock you during the python dance. You hate yorubas but always claim victims when yorubas dont support you.

IPOB Nnamdi kanu insult yorubas everyday before python dance... So you expect yorubas to support you when you hate them.

The python dance order didnt come from a yoruba man. It came from your fulani Lord. And they dealt with you. Whose fault. Let your fulani lord go and do pyton dance in ibadan na..lets see how Nigeria breaks up.

It will be joy to watch

You are on point !!
Igbo greediness is their greatest undoing. No unity of purpose.
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by ludd2018: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:
Many opinions have pointed out that Northern leaders are being diplomatic and civil for asking Northerners not to attack Yorubas. Atleast if you are aged over 15years. You would have learnt over the years that North is the hot bed of sectarian violence. Religion and ethnic cleansing is a commonplace in the north. Any cough in Yorubaland always lead to full blown massacre in the North.

But what changed this time around?

The number 1 reason is, Yorubas are getting tired of Nigeria and are becoming violent. Yorubas are getting tired of being accommodating, they have lost a lot (Lives and Properties) to being friendly host to other tribes. The level of fulani-hausa resentment is growing in Yoruba land. An average Yoruba man (Leave out the political class and their beneficiaries) want yorubas to leave Nigeria and start "Yoruba Nation".

In the past 10years, Odua nation was a poor selling brand among yorubas. But like Biafra people, Odua nation is getting popular among Yorubas both at home and in Diaspora. Many notable yoruba leaders are now publicly supporting Odua country. And this is becoming a shock to Northern leaders.

Northern leaders know that the unity of this country is at the most fragile point. Any attempt to avenge will cause more ripple effect and lead to full scale war. Some of us are aware of Yoruba secessionists who are preparing for militancy (Not Sunday Igboho gang). These set of people will take advantage of the situation and set the country on fire. Northerners know how brutal Yorubas can be. Ibadan attack was just a random burning of properties. But Ile-Ife was a massacre. Ile-Ife/Modakeke people have no joy when it comes to killing. These are just examples of what Yorubas are capable of.

Its a common knowledge even to the presidency that our law enforcement and military are overstretched or incapable. They are only trained to protect fulani interest and shoot at unarmed civilians. They have proven over and over that they cannot withstand an armed group e.g. Boko haram, Bandits, ESN, Sunday Igboho. Remember Yoruba-hausa clash in mile 12? When the police came to join hausas to shoot Yorubas. But the endsars protest that saw many police killed, many police stations burnt have shown Nigerian Nigerian police what bloody Yoruba civilian are capable of.

Fagba in Agege is also another example of what Yoruba tout are capable of. Next ethnic clash will be gory as Northern reliance on armed force for support will fail.

In addition, a civil war will end fulanization agenda. And fulanis are wise not to invest in any venture that can lead to them loosing power.

Nigeria unity is really very fragile now. God help us.

Spot on n well said. U failed to mention that Biafrans are ready to form alliance with yoruba to defeat fulanis even the middle belt ll use the opportunity to free themselves
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2021
ludd2018:

Spot on n well said. U failed to mention that Biafrans are ready to form alliance with yoruba to defeat fulanis even the middle belt ll use the opportunity to free themselves

You are right on Igbos. Although some of them are on this thread to yarn rubbish. Those are fulani pawns in igbo land. I know real Igbos are ready to team up.

Even Benue and Jos

5 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2021
capitalzero:

You are on point !!
Igbo greediness is their greatest undoing. No unity of purpose.

Well not all Igbos. Some Ibos are just hateful lot. But some of them are progressive. They are tired of this country. Some of them screaming IPOB up and down are not actually after biafra..they are after hate for yorubas. But they are not majority.

But in all of these..I am surprised my Yoruba muslim brothers are cooperating. They are even at the forefront of the odua struggle. I know many of them.

Leave those tinubu miscreant, mc oluomo wasiu ayinde and koko zaria..those will be put in their place with time

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax wise man I sight you. More grease to your elbow.

Nigeria army is a useless force at the moment. Igbos are already to blow up all crude oil establishment is the southeast and also to carryout attacks deep into northern territories they have been arming themselves since in anticipation of buhari provocation. Buhari thinks by mere appointment he's empowering the North.

3 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Pochettino(f): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

[s]Showing us pictures of python dance..you mumu gan..

I don help you attach your coward picture here...Ile-Ife people did it and nothing happened.

You didnt even do it, yet python danced for you. The picture will make you cry.

Your stupid self went and edit python dance picture and claim they are Ile-ife people...in your dream..nkwa[/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/6208860/soldiers-flog-curfew-violators-osun
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12581708_125805905170f19a78427b2305520ff11f6f3112jpeg8cd09b1c782b9cf8a3e32cc9cb258751_jpeg_jpeg366196f7d49a9f2dbbdf872ea4aff48a

Denial only leads to heartache my brother grin

Funny thing is this was for mere violation of COVID-19 curfew. Imagine what they will do to AFONJAS if it was a military exercise... see your kinsmen indistinguishable from potopotor grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
hotwax wise man I sight you. More grease to your elbow.

Nigeria army is a useless force at the moment. Igbos are already to blow up all crude oil establishment is the southeast and also to carryout attacks deep into northern territories they have been arming themselves since in anticipation of buhari provocation. Buhari thinks by mere appointment he's empowering the North.

Yes..I wasnt a fan of MNKanu. I hated him because of the way he insulted yoruba tribes. But he is matured now, he is carrying yorubas along now.

To be candid, if igbos loose Kanu, they will suffer. Yorubas still dont have that Kanu figure. No, not sunday Igboho.

Sunday Igboho is doing yes sir yes sir to obas and policians selling yorubas. This is making him ineffective. The progress he made has been eroded because he himself is laying low now.

He apologized to Ooni despite the fact that Ooni sold Yorubas to fulanis. Why apologize for Ooni wrong doing? When he apologized I knew its the end of Sunday Igboho.

Yoruba needs a warlord who does not dobale for anyone like Kanu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Gandollaar(f): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:
More than anything else the breaking point and most fatal mistake of the North in over-testing Yorubas was attacking Yorubas in Ibadan which proved fatal. I'm an Igbo boy born and raised in Ibadan, and I know enough not to mess with Ibadan people...Ibadan is the beehive of Yoruba militancy and ruthlessness... all the most violent street thugs, street fighters, vigilantes etc you can find in the SW are headquartered in Ibadan. I witness lots of ethnic violence when growing up in Ibadan - especially Sango and Beere axis), and the brutality of the killings alone was scarring reminiscence for me.

Ibadan is the South East equivalence of Aba or Onitsha when it comes to having no joy, that's why Hausas can do nonsense anywhere in the East and maybe get away with it... but in Aba and Onitsha? it will be a Slaughter house for them.
. Oshigun and his hydraulic soup crew called for my head for suggesting 500 people were killed in the ibadan crises.

Trailers were set ablaze with the drivers inside.

A narrator said they were just heaping the corpses together and burning them.

I don't know why people who claim to be yoruba think ibadan boys are not capable of such destruction.

funkeshuga and porthouse7, se e mo age mi ni?
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

https://www.nairaland.com/6208860/soldiers-flog-curfew-violators-osun
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12581708_125805905170f19a78427b2305520ff11f6f3112jpeg8cd09b1c782b9cf8a3e32cc9cb258751_jpeg_jpeg366196f7d49a9f2dbbdf872ea4aff48a

Denial only leads to heartache my brother grin

Funny thing is this was for mere violation of COVID-19 curfew. Imagine what they will do to AFONJAS if it was a military exercise... see your kinsmen indistinguishable from potopotor grin

Oh I see. Curfew violator. I thought its the Yoruba hoodlums who massacred Hausas in More Ile Ife.

But this picture has biafra flag. These are not COVID19 curfew violators.

But to be sincere, all these your pictures will not help you. You kinsmen have matured beyond yoruba hate. Nkanu is even working with yorubas now. No let yoruba matter kill young

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by capitalzero: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

Well not all Igbos. Some Ibos are just hateful lot. But some of them are progressive. They are tired of this country. Some of them screaming IPOB up and down are not actually after biafra..they are after hate for yorubas. But they are not majority.

But in all of these..I am surprised my Yoruba muslim brothers are cooperating. They are even at the forefront of the odua struggle. I know many of them.

Leave those tinubu miscreant, mc oluomo wasiu ayinde and koko zaria..those will be put in their place with time
Lovely!!!
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
. Oshigun and his hydraulic soup crew called for my head for suggesting 500 people were killed in the ibadan crises.

Trailers were set ablaze with the drivers inside.

A narrator said they were just heaping the corpses together and burning them.

I don't know people who claim to be yoruba think ibadan boys are not capable of such destruction.

At the initial stage, those mumu were saying hausas are currently killing yorubas and yorubas are running away. But when the real news came out. They started crying that what yorubas are doing is barbaric..its massacre..blahbklah...

Mentally imbalanced lot...call yoruba cowards now, in the next minute call them babaric when they have upper hands

7 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Pochettino(f): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

Oh I see. Curfew violator. I thought its the Yoruba hoodlums who massacred Hausas in More Ile Ife.

But this picture has biafra flag. These are not COVID19 curfew violators.

But to be sincere, all these your pictures will not help you. You kinsmen have matured beyond yoruba hate. Nkanu is even working with yorubas now. No let yoruba matter kill young

That's exactly what I said before your conehead blocked reason.

Thank 'Nkanu' for the anti-north hatred he has instilled in the average Igbo today. That's the ONLY reason the North have not rolled in soldiers to SW.

They know they will be totally isolated from the south if they try it.

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Gandollaar(f): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

At the initial stage, those mumu were saying hausas are currently killing yorubas and yorubas are running away. But when the real news came out. They started crying that what yorubas are doing is barbaric..its massacre..blahbklah...

Mentally imbalanced lot...call yoruba cowards now, in the next minute call them babaric when they have upper hands
So why were you people angry i said you slaughtered 500 cows in ibadan?
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2021
I am watching this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

That's exactly what I said before your conehead blocked reason.

Thank 'Nkanu' for the anti-north hatred he has instilled in the average Igbo today. That's the ONLY reason the North have not rolled in soldiers to SW.

They know they will be totally isolated from the south if they try it.

we dont have one south...Ibadan is different from anambra. Let your fulani masters roll out soliders to Ibadan na..let them try...fulanis are wiser than you..or you think everyone reason like slowpoke like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

Yes..I wasnt a fan of MNKanu. I hated him because of the way he insulted yoruba tribes. But he is matured now, he is carrying yorubas along now.

To be candid, if igbos loose Kanu, they will suffer. Yorubas still dont have that Kanu figure. No, not sunday Igboho.

Sunday Igboho is doing yes sir yes sir to obas and policians selling yorubas. This is making him ineffective. The progress he made has been eroded because he himself is laying low now.

He apologized to Ooni despite the fact that Ooni sold Yorubas to fulanis. Why apologize for Ooni wrong doing? When he apologized I knew its the end of Sunday Igboho.

Yoruba needs a warlord who does not dobale for anyone like Kanu

In Africa southern Nigeria is the place where you find the most responsible tribes not because they can't be violent but because their culture support rational philosophical approach in dealing with life issues. Buhari is only feared and respected in the north. If folks from the South rollout the north would be shared among different southern tribes

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Pochettino(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

we dont have one south...Ibadan is different from anambra. Let your fulani masters roll out soliders to Ibadan na..let them try...fulanis are wiser than you..or you think everyone reason like slowpoke like you

The one they rolled out for you @ Lekki, wetin una fit do? grin
Instead they used your kinsmen to testify against you. That's exactly what will happen after they deal with Igboho & Ibadan people for the massacres. Your kinsmen will testify against him
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

The one they rolled out for you @ Lekki, wetin una fit do? grin
Instead they used your kinsmen to testify against you. That's exactly what will happen after they deal with Igboho & Ibadan people for the massacres. Your kinsmen will testify against him

Yes. They killed innocent people at lekki...

But the real armed youth massacred police and burnt police stations....

Lolz..you will cry today
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Pochettino(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

[s]Yes. They killed innocent people at lekki...

But the real armed youth massacred police and burnt police stations....

Lolz..you will cry today[/s]

It was soldiers that shot unarmed protesters not Police.
Tell us what AFONJAS did to the soldiers that killed their kinsmen like chicken.

Tell us grin
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by hotwax: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Tell us what AFONJAS did to the soldiers that killed their kinsmen like chicken.

Tell us grin

Your police no get ak-47. Atleast it was a matched armed civilian vs armed police.

Lekki armless protesters vs military. If you have brain, u will know it's not a fair fight.

What did your people do to python dance? Lolz...who beat that drum for python? Lolz
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Pochettino(f): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Tell us grin

hotwax howfar? Where u dey?? grin grin

We still dey wait to hear the brutality you meted out to the soldiers that wasted your kinsmen...

Or did they go scot free on your own soil?
Because I know what ESN did to soldiers who did same in SE...
Re: Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks by Pochettino(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
hotwax:

Your police no get ak-47. Atleast it was a matched armed civilian vs armed police.

Lekki armless protesters vs military. If you have brain, u will know it's not a fair fight.

What did your people did to python dance? Lolz...who beat that drum for python? Lolz

Leave plenty talk oga...
WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE SOLDIERS THAT MASSACRED YOUR KINSMEN AT LEKKI?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Lent, Ramadan: Avoid Crowded Gatherings, Remain Vigilant - DSS Tells Nigerians / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.