Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (99654 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by lonewolf: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Is benue,jigawa and akwa ibom south western states ?

Hey arsehole, I'm talking about the core North. Who has swept the core North?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by vwvw(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
ELECTION RESULTS IN EDO SOFAR

HOUSE OF REPS
ACN-3

SENATE
ACN-1
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by isquar3d3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
CONFIRMED, david mark wins his senatorial district, bukola saraki too, CHANNELS TV. ACN is doing well in jigawa. No wonder Ribadu kicked off his campaign there. Next saturday shld b interesting, no?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by macjive01: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
IMO STATE

SENATE

chris anyanwu (APGA) defs kema chikwe (PDP)   owerri zone

cosmac iwu (ACN) defs                            (PDP)    okigwe zone

(pdp)                                        wins in orlu zone

tho that pdp winning wud definitely be ending up in the court becos izunazor's name was on the ballot whereas hope uzordinma was on INEC's list.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Grassroot: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
saibuhari:

Am surprised that we dont have nairalanders who can post results of all wards in nigeria here without waiting for INEC.  We want to see results from Imo, Abia, bayelsa, rivers, Katsina, Kogi, Kano. Delta, etc. Does it mean Nairaland has not penetrated across Nigeria by now.  I think Nairaland should start serious marketing or what you call creating awareness beyond Diaspora Nigerians, Lagos, Ogun etc because it appears most nairalnders are concentrated in these three areas. At least all state capitals of nigeria have internet penetration, so whats the problem, Seun Osewa?

Is it safe to assume that most nairalanders are against pdp or is the result reflecting the trend nationwide? From my observation, the results posted here are the ones where PDP has been upset. What about the results from SS, SE, NC, NW? David Mark's been declared winner contrary to the impression created here. Sahara reporters is reporting that Dora (APGA, affiliate of PDP) is leading contrary to the reports here. Please let us be just and fair as a lot of persons here are relying on the opinions of nairalanders for the results.

BTW: The fair results in the SW is an indication that this GEJ's government is fair and just. The days of the do or die style of OBJ is over. From the early release, it is safe to say (for now) that Jega has tried in not affecting the results. Reports from Ibadan shows that the electoral officer was manipulating results to favor ACN. No reports on that here.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
lonewolf:

Hey arsehole, I'm talking about the core North. Who has swept the core North?
Abeg no dull me cuz I know say you no get joy at all . . .ACN is doing fine challenging PDP where it has always hold ground.if you don't like the broom revolution,go chop soda !
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
PDP winning in Kano? Now that is interesting and something to watch, I'm also impressed with ACN's performance in the north.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by fuke(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
@saibuhari

It is not about Seun, It is about Nigeria.

Believe me internet literacy in Nigeria is very  poor.

And for the students who are internet literate,  most waste
their time on social portals like Facebook, tweeter.

The second problem is that the internet friendly networks like starcom do not work outside the big cities.
I know they do not operate in Ekiti and if you use other networks you will die of frustration,

I was in Ado Ekiti the other day, I could not access my mail  and  nairaland. I stormed out of the cafe in annoyance.
I wonder how they survive.

You see it is about this change we are talking about.

Let the sweet results keep coming.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by williams85(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
Apga leading in three imo state senatorial zone. With mrs chris declared winner in owerri zone!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by slap1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
saibuhari:

NL should wake up or I will be forced to float my own site and take care of times like this.
Don't say what you won't do, bro.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by IFELEKE(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
Any one with news from Ondo South Senatorial District?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Gbenge77(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
md4real:

comfirmed result, ngige defeated mrs rebranding, i guess she will have time to rebrand and save her marriage proper by dumping politics.
 thats right,dumping politics would give her more room to junket around the world,spending her loot.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Guddy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
I can't believe dis is happening in Nigeria. CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION! Thank God 4 Nigeria
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 2muchlogic(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=20pt]Anambra[/size]:  http://www.osundefender.org/?p=14418
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Digriz(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
@1025
its not a must dat u should curse to state ur own point and frm ur reply to my post and i cn only say that ur wish is not the wish of the majority,d SE & SS wl be voting massively for GEJ and any thing short of 95% victory in these zones wl be investigated,if u hate it go hug a NEPA transformer.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by chamber2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
who does not know Akuyili as desperate politician?She can do anything to be noticed
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Dejisax(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
CPC is also trying in the north   So as ACN
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Holatunjiii(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
We need credible people to rule us now in Nigeria so as to be able to pursue a just and egalitarian society in which the strong protects the weak and all have equal access to opportunity for the realization of each person's potential. Hence, we need to vote wisely this time. Collection of bribe should be shun now, lets stop selling our future, Do the right thing today and also, do not be deceived by anyone, your vote is your power.

Vote for the sake of this country's future, VOTE RIGHTLY AND DO NOT VOTE FOR THOSE LIARS
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by lonewolf: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abeg no dull me cuz I know say you no get joy at all . . .ACN is doing fine challenging PDP where it has always hold ground.if you don't like the broom revolution,go chop soda !

You are a dumbarse. I asked a simple question and you gave a response that was imbecilic. You are obviously a mad man.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ideylaff: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
poor dimeji, paying the price for a divided party. the guy on his own represented well but pdp messed up his ambition

The guy will be a Babangida in future with his level of looting,

He his a Big Twit, nothing to offer but his Rubbish Oyinbo,  Good Riddance 2 Rubbish,

Fake to the bone

A disgrace to the so called youth he claims to represent, he thought he'd become a big boy/untouchable, LOL

IGBO RERE,  "doom for him"
cheesy
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
2muchlogic:

[size=20pt]Anambra[/size]:  http://www.osundefender.org/?p=14418

That same site declared ACN winner over David Mark PDP but contrary's been confirmed by Tv channels.

Confusion over results too much sef.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
A.c.n are currently leading in Osun,lagos,edo,oyo,jigawa,akwaibom and jigawa state.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by chidyke77(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
chamber2:

who does not know Akuyili as desperate politician?She can do anything to be noticed
My greatest happiness was that Chuma Nzeribe lost.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
Maybe we all should stop the speculations right now and report only authentic results. Please, this is too serious to rely on speculations. If you have any authentic results, please past, otherwise I think it is fair to say we need to refrain from speculations.

Neyoor:

A.c.n are currently leading in Osun,lagos,edo,oyo,jigawa,akwaibom and jigawa state.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ideylaff: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
Try to be objective,if pdp loses it is free and fair,if acn loses it becomes rigging haba. Atleast about 60% of the report so far confirms that the election is fair  

YES because the people are tired and fed up of rubbish,

PDP have never bn that powerful, just because they have always silenced the voice of the people who have always taken it in good faith

If they do not want a Tunisia or Egypt in their hands, they had better do it right and the proper way,
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Basics007: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
This aint no speculation. LP won all 3 senatorial seats in Ondo State. Agagu,Olajumoke and Ogunniya lost out
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by enyojo(f): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=15pt]THE NEXT SENATE NEEDS AN NGIGE AND A DORA.
HOW I WISH ANAMBRA WILL LEND ONE OF THEM TO KOGI EAST MY PLACE.
ANAMBRA IS TOO BLESSED WITH THE BEST
GOD WHY NOW??
[/size]
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dempeople(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Senate President, David Mark, (PDP) is leading his closest opponent, Lawrence Onoja (ACN) with 42,487 votes so far. Result from 6 local government declared while three more are being expected. Mark has 91717 votes from the six councils while Mr Onoja has 49230.

Source: Next.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ideylaff: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Quote from: ogogo24 on Today at 07:32:58 AM
FYI

April 10, 2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: PDP Akinjide and Adedibu Lose Senate Seats To ACN
   April 10, 2011 -- As Election Victory Beckons, ACN Supporters Celebrate in Ibadan
   April 10, 2011 -- Ngige Defeats Akunyili
   April 10, 2011 -- Osun State Total National Assembly Election Results (By Local Government)
   April 10, 2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: PDP losses Akwa Ibom… ACN wins! The broom is definitely sweeping #NigeriaDecides
   April 9, 2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: David Mark Loses to ACN, Vice President Namadi Sambo Uprooted by CPC in Kaduna
   April 9, 2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: David Mark Loses 7 out of 9 LGAs, Ashafa Wins Lagos East, Losers Burn Down INEC Hqtrs In Ogun
   April 9, 2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: ACN Sweeps Away PDP in Benue, Kwara and Ogun State…
   April 9, 2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: Omisore, Gov. Saraki and Isiaka Adeleke Defeated By ACN
   April 9, 2011 -- PEOPLE DECEIVE PEOPLE – P.D.P.

Mr twelve two thirds is contesting? He must be in his late seventies now, shey money don finish ni?
Mz loudmouth/perennial liar also defeated, Mr Misadventure also gone, awaiting results from Ogun state to declare personal celebration. Nigerians, una do well o

The Akinjide girl has bn sleeping with Governor "Coke n' Fanta Face" Akala for over a year just for a senatorial ticket.
GOD don catch her, well educated girl come cheap because of power grin bet her bum was used as  ritual without her knowing as well

Her father used his old age to run his mouth as well saying Akala was the best Oyo State Governor ever, b'cos of power issshhh

Arisekola Alao was the only Ibadan man that never backed Akala, all through he was 4 ACN,
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Pataki: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Any news on Delta state?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by macjive01: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
UNCONFIRMED REPORTS

ABIA STATE

ACN WINS 2 SENATE SEATS, PDP 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.