Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Would U Have Done In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Have Done In This Case? (720 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Cyanife(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
A friend called me this morning with so much pain explaining what his girlfriend did to his life savings which he gave to her to keep so he won't have access to it cause of his plans
This is what he said.... he has been savin 100k with her for the past 6 months but with time he has to get some change from her to pay some bills after which he said he had 400k left with her for him to secure a new apartment and with time he said he's always asking her about the money and she was always sayin its intact only for her to send him this one morning

I hv something to say I hope u forgive me
Just give my brother time to pay u back I deeply sorry I know how everything is important to u it is to to me
I know this was not the plan

Am so sorry
I hv been lying to you about the money forgive me
I borrowed my brother to pay for my sister's hospital bills am sorry
My sister got pregnant by God knows who then 8 months into the pregnancy she fell down and was rushed to the hospital
There was no Money and my brother has used all his money to get them better place since she got pregnant
I was awared of everything I was so scared to tell anyone
She gave birth through c section and she lost the baby after two days
The birth had plenty complications and she was losing lot of blood
I had to save my sister's life with ur money
I AM SO SORRY
I should hv told u I know
I wanted to but I was too scared
Please give my brother time he will pay u back i told him I borrowed the money
I AM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Bornsinner7: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2021
I will use the money to send you (op) to a good school where they teach proper English...

1 Like

Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Cyanife(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I will use the money to send you (op) to a good school where they teach proper English...

Oga!!! Na copy and paste i do from what she sent to him abi u no see wetin I write ni?
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Zeion422(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
If the story is true.........the only thing left for him is to move on.....

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What happened to saving your money yourself.

What you should do is to learn.

I hope you learnt that them bitches ain't loyal.

I said what I said

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Cyanife(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What happened to saving your money yourself.

What you should do is to learn.

I hope you learnt that them bitches ain't loyal.

I said what I said
Bro the thing weak me for the guy I swear down
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2021
in a situation like this, I will go inside my room,lock the door, scream like who motor door press for finger then calm down.
firstly na the guy Bleep up, he shouldn't have given her money in the first place but as the matter come be now, he should just relax and hope the brother pays back before his rent expires. the girlfriend too should have told him before using the money, instead she kept on lying that the money is intact, one thing I will never tolerate In a relationship is lying. he should pray they pay him back but he should never give a lamb to a lion for babysitting again.

South south region
(drops mic)

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
PATHETIC
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Uyi168: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
No simp will die well.

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Neowanskywalker: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
I wil hire kidnapper. .kidnap her and all those she spent the dough on. But the guy na electronic idiot. Save m0ney with gf. Thunder should faya the stupid boi
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Made619(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Omoh so sad. well I will investigate the matter if it's true Tor na to end the relationship,then make her and her brother sign agreement on when I should come for my money. I no come city kon count bridge.
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by illicit(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
It can pain o....

But that money don go sha....
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Godoverevery: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
same thing happened to me in 2018.....I learnt never to trust anyone with my money.

he should just move on because he can never get the money back infact he might even get insulted by her if he drag the issh too much.

Most are just ingrate....if it was the other way round trust me your friend will be in jail by now.

3 Likes

Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Mizwalterz(f): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
life first. yes, she is supposed to ask for permission first but I think she didn't because he won't approve. sorry about your loss.
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Ekejoestar(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
When is the season 2 of this movie comin out.?
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by Polynek(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hv two bank account and also have a saving-box. I don't trust any living being not even my blood, the guy bleeped up big-time. Well life itself is a teacher, and He has learnt His own lesson in a very bitter way. make Him calm down.
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by blinking001(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:

grin
Re: What Would U Have Done In This Case? by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mumu don pay school fees.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Depressed / Help Us Settle This Matter / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.