Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40190 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by DrChukki: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir

I don't know why Nigerians think that the best way to help the poor is to be poor yourself.

What's wrong if he had the money?

So because there are poor people in Nigeria, the rich should also become poor?

My brother, free the man of God.

If you think the best way to help the poor is to be poor, why not sell your properties and give it to the poor around you.

Let's be wise. Being a man of God doesn't mean he shouldn't eat his money.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Before I quote someone on this forum, I already know the reply I'll get. It's the reason I added "openly or secretly." You don't need to know his secret digital contents.

A man who reveals everything just to appear open and transparent is an idîot.

Mystery and curiosity generate attention and attention generates profit. Food for thought.

There are some billionaires doctors have told won't make it and these people are willing to give 50% of what they have to anyone who can heal them.

Do you know if 20 to 100 of such people are secretly on his table? That's lots of money, my dear. People who use his contents in their books do pay roalty too.

There are just too many ways to make money digitally. Even his YouTube videos can make him money if he wants to.

How many people do you think buy those books.

He said it before that his money comes from those who he has mentored as spiritual father.

Whether you like it or yes, his bulk of resources comes from those who pay 1% of their monthly salary to him.

I don't think you know what 1% can constitute to a man that has thousands of members nationally with many working in big firms.

I am not talking of outside the country, those paying in pounds, dollars.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Is it his responsibility to feed millions of hungry Nigerians?

At the risk of sounding as if I'm holding brief for him, just know that no one matches his charitable contributions.
Do you know the gravity of this dumb talk.

It doesn't edify the body of Christ, many "men of god" would be warming up to join his level since they all serve same god.

At the end of the day the man using Prado Jeep won't be contended, he would still force the same members against their midst.

The word of God would become suppressed the more to accommodate the excesses of men
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by witworth(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Myself2:

Is it that when you open your mouth, whatever comes out is what you dish to the public?
What do you mean by looted covid funds and also what do you mean by he can collect allocations from several states?

When did states give out what you called covid allocations? Why are you showcasing your ignorance like this.

I personally don't like the fact that a pastor appears to be showing off on the altar, but please don't taint the story with lies

It makes you look like El Rufai
you're angry because you're one of their followers, you're just a junior slave.
I hope you're liberated someday
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by colestephan86: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet - Apostle Johnson Suleman

Says he doesn't want COVID to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsA3_p_ozgA&feature=youtu.be
That's the only way they know how to edify their members, money money money
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Do you know the gravity of this dumb talk.

It doesn't edify the body of Christ, many "men of god" would be warming up to join his level since they all serve same god.

At the end of the day the man using Prado Jeep won't be contended, he would still force the same members against their midst.

The word of God would become suppressed the more to accommodate the excesses of men

You just demonstrated a clear lack of understanding in issues that are way beyond your grasp.

"...men of god" would be warming up to join his level since they all serve same god."

Your quote above is the most puerile thing I have heard this year so far.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by pryme(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
olumike001:

Then you will still ask where is your God that blesses.
Poor you will still mock God for not blessing His true servants.
Your expectation concerning them begging for good can't come to pass. Sorry itss too late, at least you te rich in your capacity to have an android phone, and data. Go to your village and bless them too, let it begin from you.

Name one Prophet of God that owned a herd of Sheep in the BIBLE.
Lets see you try to make a fool of yourself.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by DeMonk: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.

... and they forget that Jesus borrowed the donkey.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
ComeToJesus:

You just demonstrated a clear lack of understanding in issues that are way beyond your grasp.

"...men of god" would be warming up to join his level since they all serve same god."

Your quote above is the most puerile thing I have heard this year so far.
I don't know if it's your own lack of understanding or you are not from this planet.

Alot of these pastors have taken the gospel as their private ventures.

It's now about which pastor is riding the latest within their cycles.

Infact if you go to many penteconstal churches the pastor's don't shy from telling their members how much pastor C members are blessing him in reminder that they should double up their responsibility to him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Microwhy:

Gullible

herlecks:

Luke 16:13
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Endeavor to finish reading the comments you quoted before responding to it. Thanks.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by OYENIYIJK: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.
I celebrate you Sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Originalsly: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Lol! You didn't even read through my comment. It wasn't me speaking... Why not try and go through the full comment and get back to me.

God bless.

Lol... you fooled me!..... you know them too well!.... all their justifying points you had lined up like a veteran Sheeple!... if you only knew how I was itching to call you a damn dummy! Sorry bro..... my fault.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Judybash93(m): 3:24am On Feb 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.

You had me in the first half bro.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:37am On Feb 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
May God bless you for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by LikeAking: 4:13am On Feb 18, 2021
Guy man.

From today, I am anointed man of God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by EvilNeedle(m): 4:25am On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too

You sure say he no nyash your mama join grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 18, 2021
EvilNeedle:

You sure say he no nyash your mama join grin
If he did I go happy sef. Mama needs her Congo to be shined having lost dad for over 30 years.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2021
Father please give me ideas in my field that will establish my global breakthrough like this in Jesus Name

Only mumu will be calling tithe here, how much is tithe?
Four-generations tithes couldn't complete just one Church building in my home town.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Phoenix9: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Religious FRAUDSTERS!

Let the gullible fools keep being what they are - FOOLS!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
When you speak in tongues, your printing money, very funny man... oni yeye
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2021
femi4:
Poverty mentality..."I was praying for covid not to end" Sọrọ nìyẹn?

And the sheepel were shouting in ignorance

Bro watch d video again. They shouted in shock!! angry grin grin. Even they were flabbergasted
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by deeva2: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2021
naija don suffer...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Tectono: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2021
No wonder actresses and female musicians are doing everything possible to get this man's attention. Click on the first ink on my signature to know how you will be making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2021
I am not surprsed, he is a thieving scammer. I just pity his gullible ignorant worshippers.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by gistsmill04: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2021
See How Apostle Suleman Got Third Jet During COVID-19 Lockdown

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/see-how-apostle-suleman-third-jet-covid-19-lockdown.html

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ThierryJay: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Before I quote someone on this forum, I already know the reply I'll get. It's the reason I added "openly or secretly." You don't need to know his secret digital contents.

A man who reveals everything just to appear open and transparent is an idîot.

Mystery and curiosity generate attention and attention generates profit. Food for thought.

There are some billionaires doctors have told won't make it and these people are willing to give 50% of what they have to anyone who can heal them.

Do you know if 20 to 100 of such people are secretly on his table? That's lots of money, my dear. People who use his contents in their books do pay roalty too.

There are just too many ways to make money digitally. Even his YouTube videos can make him money if he wants to.

Even if he made his money legally from sale of books or whatever (Frankly, I don't think this holds water because I'm not aware his books are best sellers so much as to buy 3 private jets), his primary recognized office is his Pastoral function. Therefore, it is highly insensitive and callous for a religious figure to say that he wishes for Covid 19 not to end simply because of material gains. It may be alright for you but not for a Suleiman.

This his latest statement validates my belief that he is not a true man of God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by dododawa1: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2021
The man of GOD SUIT funny die
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by nervegasfarts: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2021
DrChukki:

I don't know why Nigerians think that the best way to help the poor is to be poor yourself.

What's wrong if he had the money?

So because there are poor people in Nigeria, the rich should also become poor?

My brother, free the man of God.

If you think the best way to help the poor is to be poor, why not sell your properties and give it to the poor around you.

Let's be wise. Being a man of God doesn't mean he shouldn't eat his money.

Why does he need 3 private jets when his church members are poor? I don't think anyone said he has to be poor, but even he needs to fly, why have 3 planes. The cost of Funding 2 on a regular basis is enough for a social intervention for say, widows, or youths in the community, and/or in other communities. And please, whatever they intervention you might claim they have now is not enough. They can always do more. Let's not defend this, please!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Birchi33:
Christianity na Scam!
No sir, its just the bad eggs that are giving you such impression.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Birchi33:
Christianity na Scam!

Christianity is not a scam. Seeing that majority has lost it doesn't mean it's a scam. Broad road, narrow road and all that.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by olumike001(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
pryme:

Name one Prophet of God that owned a herd of Sheep in the BIBLE.
Lets see you try to make a fool of yourself.

Hahahaha

You said I should name one?

Mention any of the Prophet that lacked good thing in there time and season.
Just imagine if Elijah/Elisha had come to you to give him your last meal, you would have uploaded it on Instagram. Mention one person that talk the way you do in the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.