Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40188 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jay0079: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Trueteller0147:
Always wish your fellow man well my brother. Just an advice
I say it again...may he continue to cashout on your ignorance... The wisdom of God differs from the wisdom of Men...white washed stone
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by olumike001(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
pryme:

Name one Prophet of God that owned a herd of Sheep in the BIBLE.
Lets see you try to make a fool of yourself.

Mention one person that gave God His All and lacked any good thing in life. So the crime is that He is a Prophet and a Prophet doesn't deserve any possession.

So you know Solomon,Job,David had a lot of possession, but your argument now is that they re not prophet.

I see how dumb you are.

Don't allow your children inherit this from you please let it stop in your time.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by pryme(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
olumike001:

Mention one person that gave God His All and lacked any good thing in life. So the crime is that He is a Prophet and a Prophet doesn't deserve any possession.

So you know Solomon,Job,David had a lot of possession, but your argument now is that they re not prophet.

I see how dumb you are.

Don't allow your children inherit this from you please let it stop in your time.

You only succeeded in making yourself look stupid.
Have a nice day.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by olumike001(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=pryme post=99197069]

You only succeeded in making yourself look stupid.
Have a nice day.[/quote

No problem sir.
But hope you read and understand

Sorry because you will continue to get bitter everyday as long as you still believe a prophet should be a beggar or a poor wretched person. These ones have sown to the lord and the Great God has open His heaven over them.
There is nothing you can do about it, sorry ehn.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is so unfortunate. He has three private jet thought the third one during covid yet thousands among your members re wallowing in abject poverty. The money u spent in d purchase of your soon to rust jet could have empowered these thousands of members whose future is so blinked and unsure. Pastor Suleiman, you seems to have forgotten so soon it does not profit any man nothing for him to gain the whole wealth in d world yet losses his soul in hell. My candid advise to you man of God is "look out for the down troden in your church and lift them up without the public knowing about it. I know you do that but do more and God will continue to bless you. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Judybash93:

You had me in the first half bro.
Don't get it twisted though... You're still lost...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by DeMonk: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.

If the donkey Jesus 'BORROWED' was equivalent to a rolce royce what will you call Horses and Chariots?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.