Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (13524 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Supreme01: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I really dont know why when they talked about sex , Akwa Ibom and Edo state leads. That's nonsense stereotyping; there's no place in this world were people are not having obsession about sex. Akwa Ibom love sex that much, and the population there is yet to beat that of northern , western or eastern Nigeria.

And there's this picture they tend to paint about Akwa Ibom girls, they make it looks like it is very easy to bed them..like they are cheap, and they love sex too much...this is the greatest lies of all time. Yes! there loose girls there, just like we have in other tribes, but that doesn't make you used one or two loose girls you met to judge all the girls there, it doesn't make sense infact it makes you sound or look stupid.

enyak mien mba ke emem mbok

God bless your mother, bless the sperm that form you.
yak etie etang ndisime
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Supreme01: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Any man wey dey lucky enough to fvck any Akwa ibom girl,just know say you don already dey one step ahead to heaven..

For this life,I swear if I no lash Akwa ibom girl en,call me custard

ah..your case needs serious attention..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Askmen.com / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.