Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Askmen.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13519 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2008
Ladies,
Define men? grin
what do you think about them? wink
Ask them any question you wish here? smiley

I'll start cool shocked
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2008
Men to me has no definite definition because of their continous changing characteristics. The are not stable under normal  temperature and atmospheric pressure and cannot be seen in the periodic table. They are also highly inflammable.

Question:
Ok, you guys are quick to call us old mama whenever we turn 30 or fat when we can still pass for average; Don't you know you guys don't look as hot as you were in your 20's? I mean, the bald head, the belle, the groans and the heavily reduced bed power, should I continue? Can we get some form of concession from you men and can you also look at yourself before judging her please?
[s]
Kudos to good  non polygamous dads and men that love their wife's dearly, i throway salute.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2008
Well the men in my own village look better as dey grow,No bald head till mayb 50,nice tummy and all.
Girls go thru lots of changes when they give birth and all so i dont blame them though some grls are so lazy about their body.
The bed power can be regained,that 1 no be problem.
Make i ask 1 q:have u suffered such recently?like ur bf says u too fat or something?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2008
Make i ask 1 q:have u suffered such recently?like your boyfriend says u too fat or something?
Lol, I knew this question will come and the answer is no! I am not damn hot in theory.

Question:
What is the factor that makes you guys desire to marry? Do you feel it or do you just do it because your peers are doing it or is it because you want to raise a family?
Re: Askmen.com by almondjoy(f): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2008
Men can be defined as the spiritual heads or the "mAusehole"! cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2008
"mAusehole
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2008
"mAusehole
Re: Askmen.com by uspry1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
To me, man defines different types of categories to fit what woman wants, i cannot answer this one. Every men are different folks!

Just like you go grocery store to make few selections of canned soup with too many different varieties that is exact description of what men are.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
What is the factor that makes you guys desire to marry? Do you feel it or do you just do it because your peers are doing it or is it because you want to raise a family?

i'll be honest here, for me the reasons are:
1. Peer pressure . . . its hard to see most of your mates settling down into stable relationships/marriage and remain nonchallant.
2. At a stage playing around loses its appeal.
3. Kids! Kids! Kids! Just to hear a tiny tot call you dad can be the best feeling in the world.
4. Face it, behind all successful men is a woman with a good head on her shoulders.
Re: Askmen.com by Opoki(m): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2008
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 04, 2008
Define men?
Men are babies that don't cry but growl and roarcheesy tongue

what do you think about them?

mmmmmh They start having riotous testosterones as soon as they reach puberty tongue. They are very handsome and cute as children kiss kiss, but atimes turn into something else when they growup sad For me they are better as friends to a girl than girl to girl friendships. Fun to be with but stare a lot, geez try and hide it sometimes,mmmh cheesy kiss
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
By 4him
i'll be honest here, for me the reasons are:
1. Peer pressure . . . its hard to see most of your mates settling down into stable relationships/marriage and remain nonchallant.
2. At a stage playing around loses its appeal.
3. Kids! Kids! Kids! Just to hear a tiny tot call you dad can be the best feeling in the world.
4. Face it, behind all successful men is a woman with a good head on her shoulders.

If these factors get men rolling, why are some of them still scared of marriage? Don't they have these factors going for them?
Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
Wait a min. Are we discussing about "men as a being" or "Askmen as a website" i'm confuss  undecided
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
untill u ladies stop trying to make us 'grow up' then u'd still have problems understanding guys. u ladies need to learn that we guys want u to remain 'babe' and not 'wife' even when u r married.
Re: Askmen.com by Beebsyn(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
@hotfunmi, gal what your problem abt marriage, if you want to marry do so and no body is going to question you, or are short of guyz? dont be offended,plz is just a question.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why do men feel like they own the woman?
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

Yeah I really need to know too. Like we are their property or something. It annoyed me a lot when my ex would act that way.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
especially nigeria men . . . a lot of them feel that they married her to make babies, cook thier meals, wash the dishes and clean the house. lipsrsealed
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
OMO IBO:

untill u ladies stop trying to make us 'grow up' then u'd still have problems understanding guys. u ladies need to learn that we guys want u to remain 'babe' and not 'wife' even when you're married.

did u know that a 35-40 yrs old man can be compared to a 25 yrs old girl? mentally, logically and behaviorism??
tell me. . .who needs to grow up?
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
We men need help, but [i]some [/i]of you women (mothers) contribute to this bad mentality as well, by raising their sons to believe the woman is supposed to cook, clean, drop babies and lie down whenever their husbands need sex.

Not all men are the same though, you need to be specific about which type of man (i.e upbringing, experiences, stage in life, mental state) you are talking about in each case. wink

Not all men need to 'grow up' some are 'old souls' - matured at an early age. All the ladies here should make sure they train their sons to behave properly and value women
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
@debo,
u trynna say u different? tongue
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
Do I need to say it? you've got the proof already girl cool
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
Keep telling ursef that!
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
He is different, don't ask how I know.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

He is different, don't ask how I know.

lol. . . how did u know?
Re: Askmen.com by tkb417(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
especially nigeria men . . . a lot of them feel that they married her to make babies, cook their meals, wash the dishes and clean the house.

some Nigerian men will be berra.
Not all
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

Well maybe its because they truly own the woman.
Isnt the purpose of marriage that they shall be 1 (ONE) flesh?
Re: Askmen.com by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why do men play silly games when its time to break up with their woman? una no say this kain tin dey lead to all kinds of unnecessary poto poto. . . . but you will still carry ahead misleading the woman
Re: Askmen.com by LDEE: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
we are men what do u expect. we conquer grin
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Why do men play silly games when its time to break up with their woman? una no say this kain tin dey lead to all kinds of unnecessary poto poto. . . . but you will still carry ahead misleading the woman

because we dont want to see you to break our TV set in anger. It costs money u know.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
4Him:

and that means that they belong together and not that one person owns the other.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2008
4Him:

Becoming one flesh means that we BOTH make choices together. We both are the head and followers of the family. You also belong to me as I belong to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / Girls, See Why Your Kitty-cats Smell Like Rotten Ice Fish (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.