Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Move with me on my journey to financial freedom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Move with me on my journey to financial freedom (225 Views)

How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move with me on my journey to financial freedom by Lifediary: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hi friends,

I am here to seek for your assistance not monetarily. No!

I have a YouTube channel that has 54 subscribers. I need to have a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time minutes before I can become eligible for monetization.

I am not here to beg for your money because the money will get finished easily. I am here to beg for what is more than your money which is your time. Please, can you take 2 minutes of your precious time to subscribe to my channel and watch a video.

This is more than your money to me because you are helping me get financial freedom and not start begging for money here and there.

My YouTube channel is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKhe1gqoxMStM1XL5CijhrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKT1Qyk0pE

Thank you and I really appreciate you all.

MODs, please help me push this to front page for wider coverage. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Life Like A Process / . / Earn 1000# Daily For Searching The Web 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.