Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Life Like A Process - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Like A Process (211 Views)

Why Is My Life Like This / See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) / Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Like A Process by vivsravine: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
LIFE LIKE A PROCESS

Night in the midst of darkness,
The pain of no ending,  hopefully we get a happy feeling.

Wished we could smile again, the smile that gave life and bliss.

We lost our voices, we loved to be heard, so helpless.

Never gag the voice of a woman, its like an oversight, empty promises they make yet ws surfaced.

A determined bunch, headbent, not silenced nor intimated, like an echo we roared in series.

We fought till we were heard, the road block was much to bear, tired of mourning and bearing pains.

We might be needy but we aren't begging, we need justice, we are now used pain, they mock our pain and feed on us like carcass and so happy like vultures when they do this.

The rich also cry, the mighty fall, poor also rule , but we have to speak even when it's unpleasant, we speak until we win,  the dignity of the vulnerable protected.

The delay was our gain, our pain was now in the past but the future is still blink but we already know our grounds

Knowing when to fight and run is the only way to survive in a war full of fears.

We chose to control what we want, we dominate them even with their exposures yet we can't be intimidated.

Life is indeed a process of preparation unending, yet life keeps happening to us, live and make it worth living.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

1 Like

Re: Life Like A Process by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
U Try, Poet.
Re: Life Like A Process by vivsravine: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Truvel:
U Try, Poet.
oshee

(1) (Reply)

. / 5 Guaranteed Secrets To Have Bigger Hip & Butt In 14 Days / Does Getting Married Have To Kill Your Sex Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.