Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) (2448 Views)

https://www.witspot.org.ng/list-of-mtn-data-cheat-2022-trending/ / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by coronavirus19: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2021
becky39000:

Go shut ur penniless father first!!
Before vomiting trash here!!
Worthless Piece of faeces angry
cheesy grin grin lol
I needed to confirm our jobless and a worthless piece of shit u are the way u go about spewing trash around the people’s mention. Don’t bother quoting me because I am not jobless like u
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by becky39000(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2021
coronavirus19:
cheesy grin grin lol
I needed to confirm I'm a jobless and a worthless piece of shit the way I go about spewing trash around the people’s mention. Won’t bother quoting U because I am jobless unlike u

Auto-Corrected
Pauljj using another moniker!!
Son of a LovePeddler
Ur parents a duo of worthless dunces are also confirmed to be jobless so it's no suprise!!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree lol!!!
It's good ur confirming urself & confessing ur deeds.
But that's not what's needed!
Putting a gun 2 ur head & blowing ur rotten brains out is what the world needs.
Trust me u won't be missed angry
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Pauljj: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
becky39000:

Auto-Corrected
Pauljj using another moniker!!
Son of a LovePeddler
Ur parents a duo of worthless dunces are also confirmed to be jobless so it's no suprise!!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree lol!!!
It's good ur confirming urself & confessing ur deeds.
But that's not what's needed!
Putting a gun 2 ur head & blowing ur rotten brains out is what the world needs.
Trust me u won't be missed angry

slowpoke am not jobless enough like you to be following people on nairaland and be commenting on their posts or to be creating fake monikers..
I don't even see you as someone who's relevant
I don't waste time with scammers like you
I know you are scared of me now because am exposing everywhere on nairaland..
I just started with you,,. Next time if you see me you go run
Re: How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) by Nentawemoore: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
coronavirus19:
cheesy grin grin lol
I needed to confirm our jobless and a worthless piece of shit u are the way u go about spewing trash around the people’s mention. Don’t bother quoting me because I am not jobless like u
the guy is just so so stupid
Anytime someone exposes him and tell him the truth he says it's ops fake moniker..
Him no know say him don too cast for this his stupid scamming lifestyle for nairaland
Him think everyone dey jobless like him to create fake monikers like him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Desperate Chyker Once Said... / What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! / Men Who Come My Way Only Want To “tap” And Leave – Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.