Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! (2474 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Wisdoy(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello nairaland, please I need your honest opinion on a very pressing issues.well unlike most guys who are bold and courageous to approach a lady, and express their feelings ,I can't boast of being one , because I'm a very shy guy ,there is this girl that I like a lot at my working place , have been watching and admiring her for days now ,but I'm not just bold enough to approach her I told a friend about it and he went to her last night .he tried to woo her for me now I have to Goan and talk to her but the problem is I don't know what I'm going to say to her I. Too nervous to even think straight please help me !!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Naijanascam: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Just be bold enough ask her bank details, do the needful and thank me later

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Isokoson1: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Men this is beyond local man logistics

Bros leave woman ooo. ..You wan tag ur self with wahala abi

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2021
Just tell her say you dey trip for her.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Davash222(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2021
Someone is living a good and healthy life, now he wants to go and invite problem, headache, unnecessary expenditures, STIs, STDs and pains into his life.

18 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Davash222(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
Just tell her say you dey trip for her.
Trip ko Drip ni.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Davash222:

Trip ko Drip ni.

any better inputs?
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Oyiboman69: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Your friend has made your intentions known... Walk up to her and tell her you've been admiring her for some time now and you'll like her to be your woman. Make it blunt and direct as this and watch her response and also not forget to look her straight in her eyes cos that is where you'll get your confidence from. all is left for her to decide,also don't go beyond your capacity to display your feeling for her,if you know what I mean
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Davash222(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
any better inputs?
I can't waste my inputs on anything relating to Nigerian girls!

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Davash222:

I can't waste my inputs on anything relating to Nigerian girls!
okay. Leave nigeria then

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Your friend has made your intentions known... Walk up to her and tell her you've been admiring her for some time now and you'll like her to be your woman. Make it blunt and direct as this and watch her response and also not forget to look her straight in her eyes cos that is where you'll get your confidence from. all is left for her to decide,also don't go beyond your capacity to display your feeling for her,if you know what I mean
apt. Same thing i did to one smallie then, we exchanged contacts and she fvcked my brains off.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by frozen70(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdoy:
Hello nairaland, please I need your honest opinion on a very pressing issues.well unlike most guys who are bold and courageous to approach a lady, and express their feelings ,I can't boast of being one , because I'm a very shy guy ,there is this girl that I like a lot at my working place , have been watching and admiring her for days now ,but I'm not just bold enough to approach her I told a friend about it and he went to her last night .he tried to woo her for me now I have to Goan and talk to her but the problem is I don't know what I'm going to say to her I. Too nervous to even think straight please help me !!

You have to grow up my guy

The foundation has been layed for you, so,
Take her out for lunch, tell her to tell you more of herself

Tell her about yourself, or is that one difficult again?
After the outing, start with love messages every morning and night

That alone is enough ways to tell a woman that you love her

Don't rush to go down with her, just steady and constantly romantic and the show will pick up by itself

Pls tell me, are all these difficult for you ?

If yes then you are finished before a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Davash222(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
okay. Leave nigeria then
I'm not dragging your girls with you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Davash222:

Tell him my nigga

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Davash222(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Tell him my nigga
Lol

Like asif you know I needed the puff.

You be OG, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Idamond: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2021
nothing to shy,just act like a drunkard, talk to her.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Davash222:

Lol

Like asif you know I needed the puff.

You be OG, abeg.
Lols... Real recognize real, my OG
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Davash222:

you dont need to

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Davash222(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... Real recognize real, my OG
I owe you some paid kpekus with parcels of 4.20 any time you hit Bongo city.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Chloraseptic: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Online boys would make you believe one is going to be miserable if they ever choose to date or Marry a woman.

I don't know the kind of girls y'all are meeting that's making y'all this bitter about women as if you weren't birthed by a woman.

And lastly whatever experiences any lady has made you go through is largely your fault; because you are who/what you attract.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Davash222:
Someone is living a good and healthy life, now he wants to go and invite problem, headache, unnecessary expenditures, STIs, STDs and pains into his life.

So he shouldn't have sex or have children
That's an incel trait

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyiboman69:
No don't take this advice
It sounds SIMPY

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Online boys would make you believe one is going to be miserable if they ever choose to date or Marry a woman.

I don't know the kind of girls y'all are meeting that's making y'all this bitter about women as if you weren't birthed by a woman.

And lastly whatever experiences any lady has made you go through is largely your fault; because you are who/what you attract.
swears.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by drightguy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Intentionally run into her, and be a gentleman man to pick up whatever fell from her hands and offer to buy her lunch to make up for it. Atleast to get over that shyness.
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Cashio(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
frozen70:

You have to grow up my guy

The foundation has been layed for you, so,
Taje her out for lunch, tell her to tell you more of herself

Tell her about yourself, or is that one difficult again?
After the outing, start with love messages every morning and night

That alone is enough ways to tell a woman that you love her

Don't rush to go down with her, just steady and constantly romantic and the show will pick up by itself

Pls tell me, are all these difficult for you ?

If yes then you are finished before a woman
let him go straight to the point. No need forming nice and caring guy wey go easily get you friend zoned. Tell her what you want from her and let her decide whether to accept or not.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Oyiboman69: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Think4Myself:

No don't take this advice
It sounds SIMPY
what do you know about women?
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by frozen70(f): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cashio:
let him go straight to the point. No need forming nice and caring guy wey go easily get you friend zoned. Tell her what you want from her and let her decide whether to accept or not.

He said he us nit bold enough to talk to girls

So he can start with style
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Cashio(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
frozen70:

He said he us nit bold enough to talk to girls

So he can start with style
starting with that style will only make the girl see him as weak and as such will definitely try to use him. Believe me bro, once a girl notices you need something from her and is afraid to put it up straight, she will try to manipulate you with your feelings.
Next thing now, you hear Billings up and down and that guy being naive and shy will try to chest those Billings to prove his love.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Limassol(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyiboman69:
what if she said something like "i will think about it"
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Limassol(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
apt. Same thing i did to one smallie then, we exchanged contacts and she fvcked my brains off.
still together?
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Edyice: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Uncle go and buy her eba/semo/fufu and egusi soup .. and talk it over grin
Re: What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! by Limassol(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Think4Myself:
No don't take this advice It sounds SIMPY
Suggest a better way then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sends Himself To Early Grave During Sex Competition With Loveth / Why I Will Never Marry A Nigerian Girl / Why Do Guys Love Dating Unintelligent Girls, Who Aren't That Exposed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.