Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (79016 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by BreconHills(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

Russian indeed and Boko Haram has recorded bout 2 or more shooting down of this so called armored plated shit. wish you knew what they sold to us

Those are MI series Hind helicopters. They are not very fast but they are heavily armoured. The only way anyone is going to bring down those things is with shoulder mounted surface to air missile. How does one use an AK 47 to shoot down something that can launch rockets from miles away?

Google can help you.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Jonah507(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Army has no business in the South East now.ESN has not attacked unarmed civilian since it's inception,so while flexing muscle there when your service is required in the Northeast?

4 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by SeriouslySense(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Greenback: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
The zmbs are at war with every Nigeria citizen..

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
when i cook, i always put

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by naijadrivablog: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB terrorists And FaKE News grin cheesy grin
No be only Shot Down na throw down...A useless online country..
Useless idiots..
And your brother carried out the first coup in Nigeria. Shame!
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Rawhumper(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
YOU ARE A BIG PATHETIC BIG FOOOOOOOL!!!

quote author=sgtponzihater1 post=99199389]Very convenient to celebrate impunity.

Igbos are terrorist, and have proven once again to be. Now they are wielding weapons and fighting against the Nigerian army.

[/quote]
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by heendrix(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
BreconHills:

Those are MI series Hind helicopters. They are not very fast but they are heavily armoured. The only way anyone is going to bring down those things is with shoulder mounted surface to air missile. How does one use an AK 47 to shoot down something that can launch rockets from miles away?

Google can help you.

Ur mistake is thinking they proposedly (which is not confirmed yet) used Ak 47 to shoot down the chopper. just like u said, MI is not so fast, so most definitely an RPG with scope target can have a pound effect on the copter
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by redcliff: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
So sad, we know how this will end, The Nigerian army will level down ESN in no time....ESN has no political advantage to the blood suckers unlike boko haram and Fulani heardsmen....fighting for freedom hence an enemy of the most vile

Nigeria Army is overstretched at the moment. Except they start openly hiring foreigners, they cannot afford to have a full military action in the SE. if it goes out of hand, ND would join ESN. Everybody is tired. Buhari does not know anything about governance. Wicked man with wicked intentions.

4 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari is just wasting his soldiers' lives like pets.

Kill all those motherfuckerss....

Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by redcliff: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry how come ESN now turned geurilla army with guns to the point of face off with Nigeria Army? In as far I want the army to focus on Bandit, fula herds and Boko haram that does not mean ESN should be in trade of war with the Army.

This is not how Amotekun runs their unit. Even hisbah are not run in these manner. One thing my people should realised is ipob miscreants will send many innocent igbos to their early grave.

No single security unit under any igbo indegene in Federal level, taken up arms these way its like given the govt of nepotism in power to unleash their horror with no remorse and UN can not do nada shit I swear.

Pls is this how Nigerians will vote igbo man for presidency I have said it over and over that for igbo man to rule this country will be a miracle because anytime geniue igbos are trying to mend the situation and stage come back to national politics these idiots ipob will destroyed it.

you call the people who are protecting their land idiots? who who is not protecting yours, you must be a lower idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Babaken(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.
they are the people he is afraid of not hate he is scared.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Elliot2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
When ever there is crisis in the Yorubaland, the Fulani Masters cause a another crisis as distraction in the south east
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Rawhumper(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
I concur with you, I am happy the world is reading our comments......

Still watching to see how it goes, if ESN calls for enrollment I will join....this is not about chest beating.

We from the South, should team up against the North.

Am also glad that some warlords are currently been tried in Hague for War Crimes.

quote author=Never4getU post=99199502]Hausa using Nigerian military to prosecute an unnecessary gun battle all in defense of fulani herdsmen. Everyone know how deteriorated our security situation is in the country hence need for person to gear up their safety.

If the military can channel same energy into fighting on the field against bandits, herders and Boko Haram, perhaps Nigeria maybe living in peace now.

This is highly unacceptable and southern leaders needs to speak up against this. We can't allow north to enslave us.

It's high time we take the bull by the horns and damn the consequences.

Fulani hersmen have been on killing spree for more than 6yrs now but govt have feign ignorance into their activities even when they are caught and taken to the police they get olive oil and are release into the same environment of their victims causing people's untimely death.

What shock me is the ineptitude of the senate in the face of this brazen genocide against the citizens of Nigeria.

North should watch it, war favours no1 and it won't be business as usual if another civil war plague this country once again.

I'm a Yoruba man, I rather fight to die for my southern brothers than allow some animals get away with messing us up. We should rise up against this obvious oppression skew to keep us in perpetual low life and humble pie in favor of the north.

[/quote]
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by luluman: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
Then start crying, because the aftermath will be bad for ESN

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Rawhumper(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
I concur with you....we need to stand together bro

quote author=Never4getU post=99199502]Hausa using Nigerian military to prosecute an unnecessary gun battle all in defense of fulani herdsmen. Everyone know how deteriorated our security situation is in the country hence need for person to gear up their safety.

If the military can channel same energy into fighting on the field against bandits, herders and Boko Haram, perhaps Nigeria maybe living in peace now.

This is highly unacceptable and southern leaders needs to speak up against this. We can't allow north to enslave us.

It's high time we take the bull by the horns and damn the consequences.

Fulani hersmen have been on killing spree for more than 6yrs now but govt have feign ignorance into their activities even when they are caught and taken to the police they get olive oil and are release into the same environment of their victims causing people's untimely death.

What shock me is the ineptitude of the senate in the face of this brazen genocide against the citizens of Nigeria.

North should watch it, war favours no1 and it won't be business as usual if another civil war plague this country once again.

I'm a Yoruba man, I rather fight to die for my southern brothers than allow some animals get away with messing us up. We should rise up against this obvious oppression skew to keep us in perpetual low life and humble pie in favor of the north.

[/quote]
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Babaken(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu just want to drag this useless man call buhari come out he don't know is the game of international community to treat his matter because is a well planned game that's why they pull them to the forest.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Senatoraku: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.
you are as useless as your comment. with all that have happened and that is still happening, people like you are still queueing under the sun to do APC membership registration. I pity you and your brain

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by emperor863(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Buhari is calling for war!

Southerners wake up!!
Yorubas wake up!!
Fulani are have overran our land

Yoruba have no business with your war.

At the right time, the destruction of Lagos by Igbos shall be avenged.

Really, what happens in Orlu does not concern us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by tchainssavage(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
we shot another helipoter down #supportESN

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Beremx:
I read it on Facebook. If true then otito diri Chineke. Long overdue.
Buhari cannot bring war in Igbo land and leave the north that is ravaged with terrorists. Where in the world does such happen?
You will weep woefully.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Babaken:
Nnamdi Kanu just want to drag this useless man call buhari come out he don't know is the game of international community to treat his matter because is a well planned game that's why they pull them to the forest.
Nnamdi Kanu Judas Goat Coward, why are you not in the forest fighting with, along side your brothers ESN babaken?

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by redcliff: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
favor914:
Nnamdi Kanu Judas Goat Coward, why are you not in the forest fighting with along side your brothers ESN babaken?

You for ask Buhari make him sef enter forest fight, abi him no be commander of the army? no be Him mate for Chad dey battle line too? Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
tchainssavage:
we shot another helipoter down #supportESN
Is that South Sudan? You want to fight Nigeria to get independence? Suicide, self murder, but no big deal nothing new under the sun, the Judas Goat has taken to his heels.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:

If that happen, then non of those ESN boy-scout will be left alive in the bush. No matter the cost, just to protect Army prestige

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
redcliff:

You for ask Buhari make him sef enter forest fight, abi him no be commander of the army? no be Him mate for Chad dey battle line too? Yeye
Chadian issue the General Buhari invasion that happened when your mother was still in junior secondary school? Negro go & get a life.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by redcliff: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
favor914:
Chadian issue that happened when your mother was still in junior secondary school? Negro go & get a life.

I would excuse you and your ignorance. bye grin

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Babaken(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
favor914:
Nnamdi Kanu Judas Goat Coward, why are you not in the forest fighting with along side your brothers ESN babaken?
Tell your father to face Boko haram and Fulani like you they are the real trouble he is scared because IPOB don't make empty threats. Imagine only Nnamdi kanu is giving Nigeria military sleepless night. Think of it when all the eastern put minds and hand together.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
This one na war ooo
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Litmus: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm0b_ijaYMQ

How far behind blacks are.

Incidentally, nearly the entire featured scientists here are Indians and since there’s black US hostility to Nigerians, what happened to African Americans?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Babaken:
Tell your father to face Boko haram and Fulani like you they are the real trouble he is scared because IPOB don't make empty threats. Imagine only Nnamdi kanu is giving Nigeria military sleepless night. Think of it when all the eastern put minds and hand together.
Giving the Federal Government of Nigeria sleepless nights? That Judas Goat that jumped bail? Why are you not in the forest, or are you too young to fight?, Where is the wanna be rabbi, & that Nigerian Senator that stood bail for the fugitive? My guy give me a break, Fools that don’t know their history are bound to repeat it, The Biafran war should have been taught more in schools.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by ofiko123(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
God pls intervene in this country

Amen in Jesus mighty name...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.