Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (79018 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by samonak(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
omaclarry:

America didnt win the vietnam war, a truce was called
In my opinion, America lost the war, they lost well over 58000 troops , the Vietcong overran the south Vietnamese ( supported by US forces) and finally occupied the Capital - Hanoi, effectively making it a communist country ( Which US didn't want). In the end US withdrew their troops in shame. If that isn't a defeat, I wonder what else is!

7 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by DropsMic(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
doctorherbal366:

an Hausa/Fulani guy spotted!

you all shall eat from the same plate of the wrath of God soon!

you all shall eat dust and be filled with it

for you have done this!

the lord shall punish and strike buhari for us!

i want aso rock be burnt down this minute!

Yeah.. Because I don't agree with you then i must be an hausa/fulani man..... Continue wasting your time cursing.. But the irrefutable fact is this... If curses do work, the crop of politicians currently ruling Nigeria would have died a long time ago... Because e don tey Nigerians don dey curse them. So again.. please just shut the fck up.

doctorherbal366:

i want aso rock be burnt down this minute!

The above comment is a sign that you are not mentally stable...
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Walkee: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.
Buhari is making IPOB and ESN stronger.

Just like today you fear Boko and herdsmen, you shall fear ESN.

Bewise.

Nothing is bigger than wisdom to handle issue.

6 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Germi9: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mikecold:
You wonder why Boko Haram still exists when they can do air strike
the thing just tire me i seear
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Rawhumper(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
You think Buhari will win this war? If it continues and all Igbos start to see it as a means of cleansing....i bet you all ibos will rise against him and that will lead to a civil war.....

Ibos and some Southerners in the Army will leave the Army bro.....Buhari I destroying the North gradually but u not seeing it....if he loses this war no that the Southern Army will advance to the North......

Dont start to count your chics yet!!!

author=IamWonderful post=99196428]IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by TemmyT002(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
I don't even know who to wish well.
War is not good sha. That's the koko

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Obason22(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
What about state governors what have they said concerning the situation
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry how come ESN now turned geurilla army with guns to the point of face off with Nigeria Army? In as far I want the army to focus on Bandit, fula herds and Boko haram that does not mean ESN should be in trade of war with the Army.

This is not how Amotekun runs their unit. Even hisbah are not run in these manner. One thing my people should realised is ipob miscreants will send many innocent igbos to their early grave.

No single security unit under any igbo indegene in Federal level, taken up arms these way its like given the govt of nepotism in power to unleash their horror with no remorse and UN can not do nada shit I swear.

Pls is this how Nigerians will vote igbo man for presidency I have said it over and over that for igbo man to rule this country will be a miracle because anytime geniue igbos are trying to mend the situation and stage come back to national politics these idiots ipob will destroyed it.

You are still talking about Igbo Presidency when the country is about to break into a million pieces. Boy, prepare for any eventualities in this country because the level of national precariousness is unprecidented

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by xtervaganza(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.
only difference is that the IPOB will die a hero while the Nigerian soldier will be given a secret and disgraceful burial in an unmarked grave.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by onyeogalu1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter

Hmmmm
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Hallabee1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:

Aje...

I saw the pics , though I don't know how true it is but is hot there

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Litmus: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Obviously, governments are unable to trace individuals online that spread hatred and false news of an incendiary nature?

If so, Africa faces a grim future.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Jones4190(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
comfirm ipob is another terrorist group
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by heendrix(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
HacheNoire:

The Vietnamese said same to Americans

Did the Americans win? No they lost shamefully despite all they had at their disposal
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by adedehinbo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
doctorherbal366:

let this be a strict warning to all Nigerians,

cursed be anyone that from this day henceforth ever support this buhari again in this forum.

i am bitterly crying and weeping right now like a baby,

all my eyes are now red because i have been shedding tears close to 30 minutes now.

i weep for those that lost their lifes and the once of their loved once all because of this Fulani people,

please i want all the youths to mobilize and head straight to aso villa and destroy the whole place,

buhari should be the top target!

i repeat,
buhari should be the top target!

if only the world powers can send just one nuclear missile to that aso rock of a thing

i repeat,

if only the world powers can help us send only just one nuclear missile to that aso rock of a place.

i will forever be grateful for it till i die!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

am really shedding heavy tears right now

Regrets that I voted for this man

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hedonini:

You're a bastard. Impunity is BH killing 9 soldiers yesterday when they brazenly attacked the military base in Marte.

We're not even talking about Fulani animals terrorising the entire country from North West to North Central to South West. Those are not a priority to a bastard like you. It is ESN protecting the threatened peace in the South East that is your problem.

I swear we are ready this time around. Cup don full.

There is no difference between you, Ipob, Buhari, Afenifere or bokoharam, it's just time and chance that separates all. You would do worse obviously if you were Buhari or Fulanis. You are a tribal bigot no point joining issues with you.

If not for Bokoharam the north is 1000time more habitable than any of the Eastern state.

Igbos will remain miscreants and terrorist.

The killing of Victor Banjo will remind us the wickedness of avarage Ipobian, and any body siding with the Igbos is only a wicked hearted miscreant.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by BreconHills(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:

This is not true. In fact there has not been any military action there today. The last was on the 14th February. Shot down helicopter with what? Those are armour plated Russian made gunships. They can absorb many rounds of automatic fire.

Let's not spin tales of fancy.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Freelancer2020(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
soldier with no sense and no understanding of rules of engagement, Only loyal to the president and very politicized, what a useless entity, awon ole soja
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Kapilta(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gbagura:
lórí irọ
They might not have shot it down trully buh i'm loving it, i just pray my fellow Yorubas in the Army are safe. I want a quick end to this useless big for nothing country and anything that 'd bring about it is so welcome. I don't know why d useless north refuse to retaliate the killing of their brothers in ibadan. I don't care who the war is against, i just want Yorubaland out of this Godforsaken country. How can we have so much buh yet suffer so much. Anyway they can only postpone the disintegration of this country. Either peacefully or by war, Nigeria must go down, anyone loves it or not. My Yoruba generation is keenly following.

7 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by koolaid87: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
All hail Biafra

All hail Oduduwa republic

This is north vs south

Lets go!!

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by omoluka: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Never4getU:
Hausa using Nigerian military to prosecute an unnecessary gun battle all in defense of fulani herdsmen. Everyone know how deteriorated our security situation is in the country hence need for person to gear up their safety.

If the military can channel same energy into fighting on the field against bandits, herders and Boko Haram, perhaps Nigeria maybe living in peace now.

This is highly unacceptable and southern leaders needs to speak up against this. We can't allow north to enslave us.

It's high time we take the bull by the horns and damn the consequences.

Fulani hersmen have been on killing spree for more than 6yrs now but govt have feign ignorance into their activities even when they are caught and taken to the police they get olive oil and are release into the same environment of their victims causing people's untimely death.

What shock me is the ineptitude of the senate in the face of this brazen genocide against the citizens of Nigeria.

North should watch it, war favours no1 and it won't be business as usual if another civil war plague this country once again.

I'm a Yoruba man, I rather fight to die for my southern brothers than allow some animals get away with messing us up. We should rise up against this obvious oppression skew to keep us in perpetual low life and humble pie in favor of the north.

We seems to be on the same page on this issue but the annoying thing here is that, we have extremely useless leaders in the whole south. They are bent on sacrificing their people for the crumb they get from this failed and forced union.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by GeneralPula: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
badman007:
How can I donate to ESN.

How can I support Mazi NNAMDI Kanu?

It’s time for me to finally return from my exile in UK.

Nah fake news you dey read so..

Verify everything you read on here make you no go regret ham..

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by heendrix(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
BreconHills:

This is not true. In fact there has not been any military action there today. The last was on the 14th February. Shot down helicopter with what? Those are armour plated Russian made gunships. They can absorb many rounds of automatic fire.

Let's not spin tales of fancy.

Russian indeed and Boko Haram has recorded bout 2 or more shooting down of this so called armored plated shit. wish you knew what they sold to us
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by engrchykae(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Terrorist group! When they were rolling in the mud they were crying foul, today the world knows better.

Ipob are terrorist and will fall the in the way of all other terrorist groups including the dreaded Talibans.

Biafra may or may not be achieved in the end, which I pray it is, but not from the disgruntled MKD faction who have proven to be thugs and miscreants time and time again.
gone are the days of rolling in mud.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
There must be some Igbo soldiers among the troop. I wonder how they'll feel.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
God'spower to ESN, Bleep the Fulani army.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Asswipemod: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:

If this is true, Buhari don buy market.

Kanu is officially now a warlord. If only they can sustain this fight with the Fulani federal government for a protracted period.

This country is about to implode and the Fulanis would be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Dikachi12: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro dont mind the Coward..He dsnt knw..he thinks any1 can just stretch out and die just like dat..again..its now an eye fr an eye..any military man/battalion sent to kill innocent igbos..will meet dia grave..

engrchykae:
gone are the days of rolling in mud.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by binary01: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
nairaland needs to stop promoting fake shiit
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Asswipemod: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mikecold:
nice one

They only know they can use airstrikes so long it isn't Boko Haram

I tell you ehn, Buhari will unleash the full fury of the Fulani military on ESN. They will even bring tanks to clear the ground. I pray that these guys are fully equipped with surface to air missiles as well as plenty of explosives and anti tank guns.

If they are well equipped, with Bokoharam harrassing the government from the Northeast, they will soon be tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.