Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State (22084 Views)

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kay17: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
Pharoh:

Do you honestly think it is easy to fight crime anywhere in the world and do you think the work of a security chief is that easy to do that you have to compare it with that of the INEC's Job. Have they been able to solve all the crime in united states, do you see what is happening in Mexico because they want to fight the drug mafia. Columbia is there to show you when they tried to fight the drug mafia as well.

Sister with all honesty i am not exonerating the security chiefs but if we don't tackle the root cause of our problems then we are going no where with security issues in this country. We have not even moved beyond the question of why and we want to solve how. Tackle the security of why first because now we are jumping to how to solve bomb blast in the country. Why should there be bombings in Nigeria because i live in a country where there has not been a bomb blast ever since i was here.

Let us start asking ourselves sincere questions because when you do the right thing then we would have solve half of our problems. When i was a little boy we used to leave our doors open in the village and nobody even needs to fence their houses. Now we even live behind glorified prisons, please let us tackle the hatred between us as Nigerians then we would have solved half of our security issues. We also need developments both socially and technologically to fight crimes as well.
Therefore we should celebrate this, PDP GEj more bombings pls. Since we can not solve or prevent all the crimes
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
Pharoh whose responsility is it to provide social and infrastructural development? We produce our own light, our own water and our own security, we do enough this one squarely rests at the feet of government in this case the NSA, if we as citizens had d money, police, sss and the armed forces at our disposal we will be able to protect oursleves from these bombs but we don't. The same Government you don't want to blame has failed in providing basic amenities and flaunt their illgotten wealth in the faces of people who have been denied acess to education , health and security. I won't even attempt arguing with you because you live in another worls but the bulk stops at the table of the NSA he is psid to do indept investigations and discover the source of the bombs, who makes them, who sponsors them etc. He is a failure 7 bomb blasts
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by efisher(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
We are here pointing fingers at ourselves and we are being killed little by little! Almighty America was hit by hijacked planes. Remember 9/11? Nobody heaped the blames on the president. We should remember our human side at times. If it goes wrong, EVERYBODY will lose!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by EzeUche(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
Why is it always in the North? angry

When I do my NYSC, I will not be posted up North, but in Lagos or Cross River State.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by nethacker(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
one day to election, a bomb blast occurred @ inec office in niger state, d sad thing is dat YOUTH CORPERS were affected. Wat was their offense?And some stupid companies will deny u employment if u dnt go for d mandatory service dat has been claiming innocent lives.Rubbish!!!!
wat is wrong with Nigeria and her leaders? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pharoh: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
The government is not made up of pdp alone but you erred when you said the security chief is busy concerning himself about goodlucks campaign, that was very wrong of you to say which is why it seems i am against you. You can't try to blame the government when it is clear that your definition of the government is the pdp all along. They are surely responsible for providing all that but the government we are talking about here goes all the way back even to the 1960s and 1970s. Like i told you before i surely do blame the security chiefs for not doing their jobs but it is important for us to define this government that we are blaming. Anyone that wants to just blame the pdp government is not sincere about solving the problems of Nigeria and that's the issue i am raising.

You can see all over the thread people blaming pdp without thinking that's why i was pissed why you also associated the NSA with goodluck. It does not portray you as different from them even if you want to sound different or you are actually different.

Kay 17:

Therefore we should celebrate this,  PDP GEj more bombings pls. Since we can not solve or prevent all the crimes

Can you provide evidence in a court that pdp and gej are the perpetrators of these bombings?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pharoh: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
efisher:

We are here pointing fingers at ourselves and we are being killed little by little! Almighty America was hit by hijacked planes. Remember 9/11? Nobody heaped the blames on the president. We should remember our human side at times. If it goes wrong, EVERYBODY will lose!

That is my issue brother with people in this forum, everything is now goodluck and pdp without careful analysis. People will be associating the NSA with goodluck and every damn evil in this country. i even wish the so called buhari will win so that we can have some rest in this country.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
When watching the news for updates,you get the impression the security operatives are way out of their depth on cracking this bombing thing. Too much grammer and pointless theorizing.

When are these knobheads going to arrest the masterminds of these wicked acts and stop showing us the captured foot-soldiers? angry Surely they (the masterminds) can't be that sophisticated in their planning to have covered all their tracks. Sadly,this bombing will continue until the oga/s are caught. Or maybe they're just to highly placed to be touched. undecided

And the surviving would-be bomber in saturdays kaduna incident should be made to tell all he knows. (I heard his wounded too: TOUGH angry.) Even if his in a drug induced coma, a few good slaps should soon wake him up.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by likeithot(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
this is really sad especially the innocent corp members killed, their parents will forever be in sadness.

the souls of the dead will hunt down everyone responsible for all these attacks.

i wonder y some people are hell bent on ensuring that Nigeria doesn't move forward.

this is pathetic and annoying.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
And as usual no one will be arrested and prosecuted for this.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
Pharaoh you should leave imhoteps chambers and come to the real world, when there are bomb blasts we blame the government. The pdp is in charge now so we blame them. I feel so sad.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
As I said I will not argue with you cos you will choose the defend the indefendsible, probabaly no one close to you have been in any of the blasts, I have had 3 people in the seperate blasts, one died two seriuosly injured. You talked of america, how did america respond to the attaacks? Serious security measures, try dropping a bag in the dustbin in newyork and see, abdulmuttalab decided to put a bomb in his underwear and now we all have to work bearfoot and beltless before we get on a plane. Pkease tell me whast security measueres the NSA has taken? After each blast they search cars for a few days chikenan. Clueless people
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Vigilante: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
As usual nobody will tell us who did it.  We will only be told who didn't do it
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
EzeUche:

Why is it always in the North? angry

When I do my NYSC, I will not be posted up North, but in Lagos or Cross River State.

^^^ Ezeuche,for some funny reason i thought you'd done your NYSC a few decades ago undecided.

Anyway @ topic: i forgot to add may the souls of all the departed rest in peace, Amen. These wicked people have no regard for life. They've not just snuffed out peoples lives for NOTHING, but they've now ruined the lives of their loved ones for ever. sad
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
Vigilante:

As usual nobody will tell us who did it.  We will only be told who didn't do it

As usual no group will claim credit. . . Because it's all pointless, no ideology beyond money.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pharoh: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
Well may the soul of the departed rest in peace, in the future we might all someday comeback to revisit the comments we have made here and which others have made. We can blame whoever we wish to blame and at this point i will just backoff and be watching from the sidelines. Aisha please i am not here to argue with you so you can draw up any conclusions you wish or try to look at it from any angle. At the end of the day we are all fighting for a better and secured nigeria but limiting your blame to the government and security agencies will not solve your problem fully. I pray buhari wins the election so the expected messiah can come and fix all our problems in this country.

I pray the problems of this country is fixed without too much bloodshed.

Chrisbenogor:

Pharaoh you should leave imhoteps chambers and come to the real world, when there are bomb blasts we blame the government. The pdp is in charge now so we blame them. I feel so sad.

Please blame them for any things bad within the country since thats the norm these days so i have no problem with that anymore.

Let me just keep silent for now.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
As usual idi/ots will trade blames among themselves and we will forget about the kids we lost at Suleja.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
aisha2:

As I said I will not argue with you cos you will choose the defend the indefendsible, probabaly no one close to you have been in any of the blasts, I have had 3 people in the seperate blasts, one died two seriuosly injured. You talked of america, how did america respond to the attaacks? Serious security measures, try dropping a bag in the dustbin in newyork and see, abdulmuttalab decided to put a bomb in his underwear and now we all have to work bearfoot and beltless before we get on a plane. Pkease tell me whast security measueres the NSA has taken? After each blast they search cars for a few days chikenan. Clueless people
Abeg leave these people who have mopols stationed in front of their houses, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Kilode?!:

As usual no group will claim credit. . . Because it's all pointless, no ideology beyond money.
Spot on!
Pharoh:

Well may the soul of the departed rest in peace, in the future we might all someday comeback to revisit the comments we have made here and which others have made. We can blame whoever we wish to blame and at this point i will just backoff and be watching from the sidelines. Aisha please i am not here to argue with you so you can draw up any conclusions you wish or try to look at it from any angle. At the end of the day we are all fighting for a better and secured nigeria but limiting your blame to the government and security agencies will not solve your problem fully. I pray buhari wins the election so the expected messiah can come and fix all our problems in this country.

I pray the problems of this country is fixed without too much bloodshed.

Please blame them for any things bad within the country since thats the norm these days so i have no problem with that anymore.

Let me just keep silent for now.

The buck stops at their table brother, it is the duty of this government to provide you and I security, how many bomb blasts now and so far no one has been brought to book. Where does the billions we allocate to these security agencies go to? You must understand why people are livid!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by efisher(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
aisha2:

Sorry about your friends. You must have been really hurt.

The key point we are trying to make is that it is OUR country and not the government's country. If an armed robber breaks into a house and kills someone, nobody will blame the father of the house. The robber beat the security in place and perpetuated the atrocity. It is a time to mourn and a time to rethink.

Just today, the military was given a shoot at sight order. People were already saying that the government is killing a fly with a sledge hammer. But here we are! Every effort is being put into this thing. The military and police are involved. It is a serious issue and we all need to be on the same side. We do not really know where this is coming from. Anybody can make any assumption. It may be MEND or Boko Haram or Gaddafi or Bin Laden!!!! The possibilities are endless.

Nobody is at ease . I am very sure GEJ, Buhari, Ribadu, Jega and everyone is deeply concerned. A lot is being done right now. Nobody goes to sleep under a burning roof.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
You will not even begin to understand how the families feel now, the day I came home and was told my sis were in d hospital from the abuja blast I left the car and ran towards the hospital, it was only when I got close I remembered that I should take a taxi. The families are in horrific pain and other families will feel this pain except we get a grip on national security. The NSA is supposed to be a trained and professional security officer not a politician. If he does not do his job and people die becuase of that its on his head
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by timbuktwo: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
Lives have been lost; young, innocent lives for that matter. This is not the time to be pointing fingers.

What I will say, however, is that GEJ candidacy has heated up the polity exponentially. He can't hide from that. Whilst he has the right to run for the Presidency, I can guarantee you that there wouldn't be this level of danger in the country if he had decided to run on a different platform. Everybody knows Zoning exists in the PDP. Even OBJ himself said so recently.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
As usual, mothers will weep and fathers will maintain the silence of a broken soul while killers walk back to their safe den, never to pay for the lifes they took from us at Suleja.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by CrudeOil2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nigeria is a country with no purpose, objective, vision and organization. We are wasting our time being Nigerians.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
Thinking of doing my NYSC soon too. Abuja or Lagos. .  . . As a woman, the North is def a no-no, esp since my tongue is sharp.

Na one day one day, pesin go wake up as suya periperi.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by efisher(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
timbuk two:

Lives have been lost; young, innocent lives for that matter. This is not the time to be pointing fingers.

What I will say, however, is that GEJ candidacy has heated up the polity exponentially. He can't hide from that. Whilst he has the right to run for the Presidency[b], I can guarantee you that there wouldn't be this level of danger in the country if he had decided to run on a different platform[/b]. Everybody knows Zoning exists in the PDP. Even OBJ himself said so recently.

My brother, you started off well but you went along the same path again. Remember that tomorrow is not the presidential election. Will you also blame GEJ candidacy for the fracas in Akwa Ibom between two governorship candidates? Haba!

GEJ or no GEJ, these animals will fight and kill innocent people whenever there is an election. Remember how our legislators fight like animals in the house of assembly.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
Mothers weep while pastors preach, leaders shrug, as killers walk. . . We are eating our young before they hatch.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by goggs(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
how do we know corpers died?. Most international media including AFP are saying only injuries. Where una get the number of deaths I am seeing here?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by dbabahimse(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
The result of do or die election. Now we Nigerians need to say no to stuffs like this. May the soul of the victims rest in perfect peace
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
Kilode?!:

Mothers weep while pastors preach, leaders shrug, as killers walk. . . We are eating our young before they hatch.

Thats why I respect Ogun women and their fight to end do-or-die politics. Hopefully, the Ogun-Women rise again. We need them in this politics. . .
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by reindeer: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
Kilode?!:

Coudn't be said better.
Some people just desperately want to hold on to power.
Meanwhile, there should be serious re-think about the whole NYSC scheme, these losses are becoming too much for heaven's sake.
A country that eats its young can never make progress.
Sad, too sad.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by efisher(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
goggs:

how do we know corpers died?. Most international media including AFP are saying only injuries. Where una get the number of deaths I am seeing here?

there are deaths for sure but I do not know the actual numbers yet. From BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13021093
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pharoh: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

The buck stops at their table brother, it is the duty of this government to provide you and I security, how many bomb blasts now and so far no one has been brought to book. Where does the billions we allocate to these security agencies go to? You must understand why people are livid!

No one is against your points brother but my point has always been what is the root cause of our problems. We will be wasting time spending trillions on security if we cannot even know the root cause of our security issues. Bombs and suicide bombing is flowing into Israel and there is no amount of security that can stop that, they know what to do that's why the want to make peace with the Palestinians. Please look at the post by timbuku two and see where i am coming from. it is high time Nigeria goes to the root cause of her problems.

You can spend billions to fight crimes like armed robbery and kidnapping but this bomb issues and the Jos crisis are politically motivated. spending billions will not solve it brother, we must go to the root cause of our political problems to solve some of these so called security issues. The government has wasted money to secure the Niger-delta but the problem is still there because you have to include the political solution as well and that is my point.

If you want to blame the government and how your money is being spent please go ahead but my advice for you, remember the political issues because your opponents there are not wearing kid gloves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Gives SUVs To Traditional Rulers Today At CICC / Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees / Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.