Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State (22086 Views)

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Hmmmmmmmmm! Mohammed Lado was caught. . . He has been arraigned in court. He is a senior CPC man! Why?
Why is the first Suleja bomb thrower a CPC member? 11 kids died.
[/size]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18555-suleja-bomb-blast-court-remands-cpc-assembly-candidate-in-sss-custody
Another lame pathetic dog barking from the RETARDeen replica of GEJ.

[size=14pt]Dokpesi was caught too abi?. . . Has he been arraigned in court? He is a senior PDP campaign manager! Why? October 1 BOMB BLAST, who is RESPONSIBLE TILL TODAY? Several people died too.[/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2011
kleffReBIRTH:

Muami! 4m your nam i kmw your a muslim n also an uneducated 1! If only u went 2 skul u wuld av seen da handwritins on da wal! Wat is an old fool lik buhari comin 2 do as da president? Let me gues! His gon totaly brok n needs 2 steal som money 4m nijas purs abi? Wel dat ent hapenin! Not in his lif tim! By da way, i urge u 2 try n advise your felo usles uneducated muslems in jos not 2 atempt any tin silly cos if dey do! Dey wil knw dat kaki no b leda! We wunt hasitat 2 hunt dem down lik whild animals dey![color=#990000][/color]

Can you guys imagine? These GEJ babies are so stup!'d and dumb that they even can't read properly nor understand what line of argument they should follow. Imagine this obtuse figure typing the jargon above accusing his fellow GEJ baby. Bigotry breeds a lot of mugs in the GEJ camp! I just can't stop laughing! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by timbuktwo: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2011
LOOK AT THIS PLACE. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED ALREADY AND HOW MANY ARE STILL TO DIE.

[size=15pt]THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITHOUT ZONING. [/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by osifred(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2011
my point is this, irrespective of whosoever masterminded d act should be brought to book whether is buhari"s cpc or not. (mind u am a loyalist of BB)
another to point is dat Security wise GEJ jas failed the gud pple of NIgeria

even if d bombing was masterminded by cpc thug if he had recruited competent pple to man our security outfit d culprit should hav been brought to book.

dat been said i sympathize wit d victims n family members.

i wish other corpers will boycott the election for tomorow n subsequent onces until dere safety is secure

and since gej govt ends in may if dis madness continues an interim govt shld be formed.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Bloody hell!
Are you sure you are ok?
What part of my whole paragraph referred to his past government, and yes I know you were going there I was only trying to steer you from showing everyone that you could not logically make sense of words. I only said 61 to 69 to show that 8 years is long enough for anyone to try and fight your paymasters that have held this country ransom for the past 12 years. GEEEEZ, oya take the pdp prayer, May your life and that of your family and friends be run the way the pdp has ruled this country for the past twelve years. Can I hear Amen?

Unfortunately, the post didnt pass the challenge I set for you so silence would be the best answer.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2011
Failed people.

Mohammed Lado was caught bombing. . . He has been arraigned in court. He is a senior CPC man! Why?

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18555-suleja-bomb-blast-court-remands-cpc-assembly-candidate-in-sss-custody

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will make the country ungovernable!
"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

Unfortunately, the post didnt pass the challenge I set for you so silence would be the best answer.
LOL even your master Beaf could not say Amen, I knew you would fail to. Oya its past your bed time.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

Can you guys imagine? These GEJ babies are so stup!'d and dumb that they even can't read properly nor understand what line of argument they should follow. Imagine this obtuse figure typing the jargon above accusing his fellow GEJ baby. Bigotry breeds a lot of mugs in the GEJ camp! I just can't stop laughing! grin grin grin grin

The fact that you understood the post while I didnt got me thinking and then I realised that babies would understand themselves. Perphaps you should be responding more to these kinds of posts since they seem to fall within your level.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

the only thing I understand from your 'long' post is the first word which incidentally is my name. No wonder the failure rate is so high now in Waec and Neco.  
Do not forget that he is a direct product of the failure of GEJ and the PDP in managing the education system in Nigeria. So if another one of your GEJ brother turns on you, it's  a clear sign of the confusion that runs in your fold.

muami:

The fact that you understood the post while I didnt got me thinking and then I realised that babies would understand themselves. Perphaps you should be responding more to these kinds of posts since they seem to fall within your level.
C'mon you cannot just deny your own all of a sudden na? Why feigning ignorance when you know exactly what he's saying? Afterall you post above gave you away!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2011
I hope my fellow political junkies and politician know what they are doing.

This is an Oppressed vs Oppressor election and any sensible Nigerian knows that has little to do with ethnicity.

Framing this election as a North Vs South "war" might bring terrible consequences beyond April 26th

I urge restraint, let us focus on the real issues while we have the time.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

LOL even your master Beaf could not say Amen, I knew you would fail to. Oya its past your bed time.

Buhari tends to attract illiterates and stone throwers. Your degree of stupidity is expected.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

Failed people.

Mohammed Lado was caught bombing. . . He has been arraigned in court. He is a senior CPC man! Why?

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will make the country ungovernable!
"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
I thought as much. I knew he would do this sooner than later. When faced with superior arguments, this nairaland RETARDeed replica of GEJ brings out his neanderthal picture.

I can just imagine, this is the cow head your GEJ has been feeding you these past months, no wonder your thinking diffuses nothing but a rancid process of thoughts.

Lives have been lost today again, under the leadership of Nigeria's most useless and clueless President ever in person of Goodluck Jonathan.

I expect the witch hunting to begin from pro-GEJ fans just as you have started depicting with your picture.

What a stewpeed heartless human being you are!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

Do not forget that he is a direct product of the failure of GEJ and the PDP in managing the education system in Nigeria. So if another one of your GEJ brother turns on you, it's  a clear sign of the confusion that runs in your fold.

Thats exactly why I advised that you should be communicating more often with him since both of you are products of the same rot in the education system.So maybe you should direct your next post to him why I face my level(i.e those that are not products of the failure of GEJ in manging the education system)
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:06am On Apr 09, 2011
Kilode?!:

This is an Oppressed vs Oppressor election and any sensible Nigerian knows that has little to do with ethnicity.

Framing this election as a North Vs South "war" might bring terrible consequences beyond April 26th

That has always been what it is, so lets face reality. It is only our civilised and well read folk down South that cannot bring themselves to imagine the depth that the cabal would plumb to hang unto their lifeline of govt patronage.
They are a bunch of squalid mud munchers the country can do without, and yes, they happen to be core-Northerners.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2011
u are teetering on the brink between sanity and insanity,
reading your rapid and frenzied post i feel delirious. and my head is spinning,

relax oh
luck eventually runs out,but planning,vision doesnt.
tell GEJ,we don't hate him as person,we just want a break from his party,
we have told him our problems time and time again and he didnt listen,
tell him that a people have a right to chose the govt it wants

if we make mistake in buhari then it isnt his problem

tell him,his people at home miss him,or he is welcome to stay in abuja,lagos or US if he fails,it is not the end of the world,
its a job and he didn't do it well and we wish to choose some one who we think is capable.
If Buhari fails us then we can call him next time

My dear beaf dont work urself up
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by idupaul: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2011
Pataki Pls shut ur violent trap up , U are just to naïve to know change when u even see it , I hold no brief for team Jonathan but I dnt need clairvoyance to know that CPC is has been infiltrated by hardline terrorist , Kip using your leprous finger on that keyboard in stirring miscontrues and supporting a taliban like party . I pity U and all ur types . If nt created to cause commotion how does a bubble party like CPC built on the doctrines of violence hope to win a prez election and nt aspire to have members in the NAT assembly , U are just a silly child and I still insist you are a lifetime bigot Gbefu
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2011
Kilode?!:

A well thought out post from a mature mind. Unfortunately, 90 % of Buhari supporters (ie. the almajiris) dont understand this kind of language.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

Thats exactly why I advised that you should be communicating more often with him since both of you are products of the same rot in the education system.So maybe you should direct your next post to him why I face my level(i.e those that are not products of the failure of GEJ in manging the education system)  
Sorry little one, I thank  God that I managed to tidy up my education before PDP came to mismanage & destroy the Nigerian education system. Your posts alongs with those of your ilks like Beaf reek of the half-baked bigoted breeds which GEJ and PDP have been churning out in the last 12 years. So no be my problem say you went to school at the wrong time.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 1:14am On Apr 09, 2011
@muami,
By the way wetin be your muslim name, as your brother in confusion stup!'dly assumed you to be a Muslim?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 1:16am On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

Sorry little one, I thank  God that I managed to tidy up my education before PDP came to mismanage & destroy the Nigerian education system. Your posts alongs with those of your ilks like Beaf reek of the half-baked bigoted breeds which GEJ and PDP have been churning out in the last 12 years. So no be my problem say you went to school at the wrong time.
Apology accepted. Can you now go and face your level 'alongs' with your fellow decayed boss Buhari so that modern people like us can face each other and engage in modern and stimulating debates ?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 1:17am On Apr 09, 2011
idupaul:

Pataki Pls shut your violent trap up ,   U are just to naïve to know change when u even see it , I hold no brief for team Jonathan but I dnt need clairvoyance to know that CPC is has been infiltrated by hardline terrorist ,  Kip using your leprous finger on that keyboard in stirring miscontrues and supporting a taliban like party . I pity U and all your types .  If nt created to cause commotion how does a bubble party like CPC built on the doctrines of violence hope to win a prez election and nt aspire to have members in the NAT assembly ,  U are just a silly child and I still insist you are a lifetime bigot Gbefu
Look at this anuofia of a person!

Keep up with the rumor peddling. If the likes of Bakare, El-Rufai, Tony Momoh, Yinka Odumakin are the hardline terrorists, you are totally dead with stupidity and cemented in idiocy.

I hold no brief for CPC, but pray tell me, how does PDP that have members in the National Assembly helped to improve lives of Nigeria in matters of security? How does GEJ who is the president of Nigeria assured Nigerians of their safety? Is with that useless quotable quotes another pro-GEJ fan quoted from his facebook page?

Keep dancing around with words beyond your comprehension. You totally remind me of that clueless ineptitude President Nigeria currently has.

Stewpeed anumanu!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

An education under a Chadian tree is nothing to be proud of.
. . .Sir, you reek of the amazing emptiness of almajiri.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:26am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Jos violence: I fear my neighbours[/size]
By Rob Walker

BBC News, Jos

Reverend Noah Maikano shows me what remains of the house he spent most of his adult life building in the central Nigerian Plateau state. It has been burnt for a third time.

Plateau, at the crossroads between Nigeria's predominantly Muslim north and the largely Christian south, was once celebrated as "The Home of Peace and Tourism".

Now it is home to neither. The state capital, Jos, is stuck in a cycle of sectarian violence stretching back more than a decade.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12985289

Because of violent people that burn babies and bomb without a thought.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Adanora: 1:26am On Apr 09, 2011
D road 2 greatness very rough. Its never smooth. We know des tins must happen esp in d North. So am nt surprised at all. Hausa people?they are Enemy of progress
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kilode1: 1:27am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

That has always been what it is, so lets face reality. It is only our civilised and well read folk down South that cannot bring themselves to imagine the depth that the cabal would plumb to hang unto their lifeline of govt patronage.
They are a bunch of squalid mud munchers the country can do without, and yes, they happen to be core-Northerners.

You mean that is what you think or what the opposition thinks?

Beaf, I do not believe this is a North vs South War. I can bet neither GEJ nor Buhari believes it is a North Vs South Election. I doubt you believe it is too. Let's not allow politicians add more sand to our already sandy garri.

Let us keep the crazy people in the minority and quit infecting the ignorant majority with unnecessary hate. We will not be able to stop this fire once it starts.

Thanks @muami, BTW, I support Buhari too.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 1:28am On Apr 09, 2011
O ye clueless folowers of the daft president GEJ, you may need to see the video clip in link below. If only GEJ can have 10% of the guys brain, Nigeria would have been better for it!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638748.288.html#msg8084616

muami:

Apology accepted. Can you now go and face your level 'alongs' with your fellow decayed boss Buhari so that modern people like us can face each other and engage in modern and stimulating debates ?

Obviously when you lose focus and get clobbered in an intellectual debate, the best you can do is to pick typo errors. I will not descend that low with you as it's meant for feeble and clueless minds like yours. Abeg try bring up more typos in my posts o! It'll be nice having you as my secretary on NL!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by agabaI23(m): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2011
And if Buhari had 1% of the guys brains he would have been able to answer correctly why he wanted to be the president.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by idupaul: 1:34am On Apr 09, 2011
@ Gbefu Pataki
U dare open ur gory violent trap to ask me about odumakin , Momoh and Bakare , if u haven't found out that Terrorist know how appeal to fanatics, I called u a flaming bigot and ur deluded and weak mind got annoyed , Mr Gbefu Pataki I got news for U when results are announced UR Stoopid CPC will rejoice only in kano maybe , then I hope u will be ready to clutch the grip of a rifle and heed the talibans CPCs call to arm against my beloved nation Nigeria , it is @ that point U will realise Khaki no be Leather ,  U disgust in many ways U hideous elk
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by utimayor(m): 1:38am On Apr 09, 2011
Hahaha i can sense frustration in the voice of all these CPC almajeris and cattle rearersyour born to rule mentality fill so much fail you. I cant wait!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 1:39am On Apr 09, 2011
agabaI23:

And if Buhari had 1% of the guys brains he would have been able to answer correctly why he wanted to be the president.
You need not worry, when Buhari gets sworn in next month, you'll find out what %age of the guys brain he has? One thins is for sure, GEJ does not have up to 1% of the guys brains. At least we are all living witnesses.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 1:43am On Apr 09, 2011
Kilode?!:

You mean that is what you think it is or what the opposition thinks?

Beaf, I do not believe this is a North vs South War. I can bet neither GEJ nor Buhari believes it is a North Vs South Election. I doubt you believe it is too. Let's not allow politicians add more sand to our already sandy garri.

Let us keep the crazy people in the minority and quit infecting the ignorant majority with unnecessary hate. We will not be able to stop this fire once it starts.

Thanks @muami, BTW, I support Buhari too.

I wonder why Buhari had 90% of his rallies in the North if he doesn't belive it is a North - South thing. He didn't even hold a rally in Lagos of all places.
Why has Buhari held numerous meeting with the Northern Stakeholders to forge a Northern consensus candidacy, if it isn't a North - South thing?
I wonder if you can convince Ciroma that it isn't a North - South thing?
How can anyone explain the nak'ed threats of violence and chaos if GEJ stuck to contesting, instead of dropping out for a Northerner, if its not a North - South thing?

You and I might not wish to view it in such terms, but the proponents of a Northern president (or bloodshed) have forced it on us, and we are ready to roll.
It is unwise to be cut napping by an opponents gutter tricks.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Emmy3(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2011
I was hoping to see synpathetic words & solutions concerning the bomb blast. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Drones To Detect Terrorists To Be Made In Ogun State / Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss / How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.