Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State (22081 Views)

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by efisher(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2011
This is one of the worst threads on nairaland. Filled with so much hate and heartlessness! Having political meals over the dead bodies of our own brothers and sisters. I tire for una ooo!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by sleekfella(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2011
D politicians said this election is a do or die affair,y is it they are not the ones dying
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by apoti(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2011
efisher:

This is one of the worst threads on nairaland. Filled with so much hate and heartlessness! Having political meals over the dead bodies of our own brothers and sisters. I tire for una ooo!!!

I was reading all the comments yesterday and I couldn't post anything cos tears filled my eyes and my heart was really grieved. Almost everyone on NL have passed through nysc b4. It could have happened to anyone. Let's just stop all these political shots at each other (at least on this thread) and respect the poor souls that were lost.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by BluStreak(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2011
All the crooked fingers blaming Jega, GEJ or PDP on this inhuman, callous, blood-letting act should rot in hell. I wish our security agents are advanced enough to track these morons down via their IP addresses. I bet my Msc on this that these animals knows something bout these bombings. PDP might not have been the best party but there is time for everything, and that time has come and the man at the helm of affairs GEJ has taken it upon himself to do something abt it. From all indications, this election is bound to be free and fair but those that felt Nigeria is their father's property and are afraid they won't be at liberty to rig themselves back in to continue their hold are the ones to blame. After all, they made it clear they will make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ contests. There lies the clue . . . .
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2011
wait a minute - did the dunce in aso rock not promise us all safety a week or so ago?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kenyy: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2011
apoti:

Almost everyone on NL have passed through nysc b4. It could have happened to anyone.
Yes, that is why Our Common Known Enemies Must Go! PDP and GEJ have caused Nigerians so much AVOIDABLE but PAINFUL suffering since 1999.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2011
HOW MANY SOULS HAVE BEEN LOST AND WILL STILL BE LOST IF WE CONTINUE THIS WAY

FACT OF THE MATTER IS PDP HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE FOR 12 YEARS AND IF THEY CANT PROVIDE SECURITY, CAN NOT GUARANTEE LIVES OF THEIR CITIZENS, IT'$ A PDP ISSUE, A GOVERNANCE ISSUE, AND WHOEVER REPRESENTS THEM MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHETHER SOUTHERNER OR NORTHERNER,

RIP TO NYSC CORPS, CAN'T IMAGINE THE PAIN THEIR FAMILY WILL BE GOING THROUGH NOW.
GOODLUCK TO AL NIGERIANS THIS ELECTIONS. HOPEFULLY JONATHAN AND JEGA WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT AT THE END,
PEACE TO NIGERIA, MAY OUR NEXT PRESIDENT (BUHARI, GEJ, RIBADU) PULL US OUT FROM THIS.MESS, RISE ABOVE ALLEGIANCE TO GODFATHERS AND HONOR HIS OATH TO THE CITIZENS,

IN 2011, MAY YOU NOT BE ON BBC FOR THE WRONG REASONS,
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by slap1(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2011
oyb:

wait a minute - did the dunce in aso rock not promise us all safety a week or so ago?
You are disgusting!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by agabaI23(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2011
Some people here were running here and there looking for money to enable a kidney transplant for aguy. I respected, for such souls to turn an issue involving 25 lives to politics makes mw think the fundraiser efforts qas because they knew thw person involved and not because of their respect for human lives.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by agabaI23(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2011
The plot has always been to cause chaos and blame the government.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2011
slap1:

You are disgusting!

answer the question, goodluck zombie

did the dunce in aso rock not promise us safety?

the people he appointed to take charge of security, what are they doing ? harrassing civilains, setting up ridiculous curfews banning camera and mobile phones

with all these desperate shenanigans to steal an election why should we not suspect the pdp?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Sopono(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Why should the PDP detonate bombs in INEC office?
How does it stand to benefit from the fall-out?
Those that promised nigerians a reign of anarchy if GEJ contests should be investigated!! angry angry
The answer to the riddle may not be far from there,   cool
May the souls of the hapless corp members on assignment for their fatherland RIP cry cry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by yomifoster: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2011
Its unfortunate that while lives are being lost, some of u are blaming GEJ and the PDP. This exactly is the motive for this dastardly act. Lets go beyond our emotions and see things the right way. PDP and GEJ cannot be responsible for everything. I keep thinking why everything is happening in the North where some people have preached chaos sometime ago. I think Nigeria should break and let the hausas kill themselves instead of killing our brothers who go there to serve the socalled nation.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by chiefImam2: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2011
Even if these youths have 2million Naira Insurance cover each, can it bring back there souls. Where will the parents of these youths put there hope now? God have mercy on us in this our country. Somebody whose parent sent to school, and expecting such child to be something very soon, and somebody will just come up like that and waste such life. God have mercy on us in Nigeria, and all over the world
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Knight1(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2011
SHAMEFUL!!!!!
THOSE WHO ORCHESTRATED THIS ATTACK WILL NOT PROSPER!!!!
A person is sent to school perhaps by struggling parents, finishes school and goes on service and you terminate their lives before the parents have the opportunity to reap the fruits of their labor.
THOSE BOMBERS WILL NEVER PROSPER IN LIFE !!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pharoh: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2011
agabaI23:

Some people here were running here and there looking for money to enable a kidney transplant for aguy. I respected, for such souls to turn an issue involving 25 lives to politics makes mw think the fundraiser efforts qas because they knew thw person involved and not because of their respect for human lives.

I have since lost my respect for that person hence my stand that no one is more patriotic or compassionate than us. I watched a movie called my flesh and blood and realize the hypocrisy of those who go about adopting healthy children. I have seen so many thing on nairaland and how objectivity, rationality has been thrown into the win because of politics and hatred for someone.

Those campaign for fund raising are clearly done for the people they know and has nothing to do with their compassion. thank God for politics because so many so called saints has been exposed for the true cause that they stand for. It is only in Nigeria that people do not think anymore because they hate the president. By the time the actual killings starts then we will know if it is only pdp members that will be affected. people are not thinking anymore of the danger ahead and think pdp is our problems without looking deeply into the various issues affecting this country.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by slap1(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2011
oyb:

answer the question, goodluck zombie

did the dunce in aso rock not promise us safety?

the people he appointed to take charge of security, what are they doing ? harrassing civilains, setting up ridiculous curfews banning camera and mobile phones

with all these desperate shenanigans to steal an election why should we not suspect the pdp?

I don't care whose zombie you are, but I believe that GEJ/PDP can easily rig the elections without resorting to bombing INEC offices, but GEJ has shown that he is for fairplay. If you give yourself the luxury of thinking deep, you'll see that there's no how PDP can cause this, they are the party to beat.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by sleekman(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2011
I have a theory on these events. Since 1999 these murderers have existed and please someone tell me they'ren't in d PDP. I don't need 2 start tracing d long list of unresolved murders. Now d PDP knows they're losing d north 2 BB there4 they result 2 their scare tactics of scaring d common man 4rm voting. My brodas up north d only way u can tell these band of thieves & killers dat u don't want dém is by going out there 2 vote. That has been d plan. Intimidation & scare tactics. PDP No, No more. Enuf is enuf, come monday next week we'll unseat all u agents of darkness.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by UcheSmith: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2011
this is very serious, i jst keep praying for jega
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by slap1(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2011
agabaI23:

If we had her kind of mind-set, we'd have turned cynics and, who knows, her efforts could have been in vain. Some people are just so selfish that they're blind to reason.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2011
Pharoh:

I have since lost my respect for that person hence my stand that no one is more patriotic or compassionate than us. I watched a movie called my flesh and blood and realize the hypocrisy of those who go about adopting healthy children. I have seen so many thing on nairaland and how objectivity, rationality has been thrown into the win because of politics and hatred for someone.

Those campaign for fund raising are clearly done for the people they know and has nothing to do with their compassion. thank God for politics because so many so called saints has been exposed for the true cause that they stand for. It is only in Nigeria that people do not think anymore because they hate the president. By the time the actual killings starts then we will know if it is only pdp members that will be affected. people are not thinking anymore of the danger ahead and think pdp is our problems without looking deeply into the various issues affecting this country.

aisha2 is worth a million of you craven good for nothings anyday

when your dunce was washing plates in turais kitchen she was marching for him believing h was different

agip scum like you are the reason fr events like this

we can smell the desperation of you and your corrupt godfathers

we know your kind, it is clear from your posts nfa ne'erdowell waste of resources subsisting on meaningless govt contracts

small wonder you are desperate to preserve the status quo
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Rich4god(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2011
If care is not taken, all this violence might erupt into a civil war, and definitely, its d poor masses that wld bear the consequences.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pharoh: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2011
@oyb

You better stop spreading false rumors about me because you surely do not know me or what i do for a living okay.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2011
Pharoh:

@oyb

You better stop spreading false rumors about me because you surely do not know me or what i do for a living okay.

your link says it all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

whining little gej biatch.typical. running your mouth about aisha2 then getting all jittery when paid back in your own coin. pathetic gej cretins

like master like acolytes
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Dahbutter(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2011
if u decide to be blind to facts of reality doesnt make them less real. tell me what any other party gains from preventing d election, well any pdp supporter wud need a brain to answer that which obviously they lack. ACN candidate was accused 4 destruction in Uyo, same way cpc candidate was accused 4 bombings in pdp rally. only a fool wont see behind the screen. beware pdp r ready to even sacrifice their supporters to attract sympathy & blame others.just pray it wont be one of u die hard pdp dumbs next time
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by LeMolar: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2011
NIGERIANS MUST JOIN HANDS AND KICK BUHARI AND CPC OUT BECAUSE THE ARE TERRORISM
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Kenyy: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2011
yomifoster:

,  I keep thinking why everything is happening in the North where some people have preached chaos sometime ago, 
Get your facts right; you cannot be more 'Niger Deltan' than me having spent 6years in Uniport(Bsc & Msc), more than 15years in Bayelsa and my dad's house 50metre from an oil well. For your information VIOLENCE has been unprecendented in my state, Bayelsa since 2010(GEJ's year of worse years ahead). Besides, there was bombing in my state just a few days ago, though not widely reported for political reasons and the fact that Editors were busy collecting their share from the National Cake baked by Nigerians, shared by GEJ for PDP and Co. Lest I forget, please be informed that we the Core Niger Deltans were ready to die for GEJ if he had not succeeded Yar' Adua, but now we know better by hindsight.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by texazzpete(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2011
agabaI23:

I don't give a damn about your differences in Political matters, you louts should refrain from taking shots at aisha2 over her charity works. The lady has done far more than you've ever dreamed about. I know first hand because i've seen it myself.

Pharoh:

That goes for you too. Also, anyone who can opine that adopting healthy kids is 'hypocritical' is several nuts short of being sane.

This isn't about Politics sef. Even in a non-Election year, are we not supposed to hold the President responsible for not foiling recurrent and serious breach of security? If you can't see this, you're a lost cause.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by calaway: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2011
http://strategicintelligencenigeria..com/2011/04/us-war-ship-arrives-nigeria.html

The US  has seen what Nigerians fail to realise (Jega is just there to make a mess of the electoral process by making the process hap-hazard and riddling it with loopholes for legitimate court contest opportunities. despite the 100b put at his disposal and ample time given, he came short of stationary and so has broken the integrity of the entire process) the north is creating a situation that will destabilize the polity. US has already deployed her vessel to help the Niger Delta protect its oil in the event of a civil war and help GEJ stay in govt. in the event of confusions.

When the hausa kill Igbos in Kano and in the far north they say it is tribal disturbance
When the Hausa  kills babies and women they say there is a CRISIS
Now the Hausa have killed corpers and they say it is political. (are corpers politicians or are they thugs of rival political parties?)

T
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Dahbutter(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2011
Le  Molar:

NIGERIANS MUST JOIN HANDS AND KICK BUHARI AND CPC OUT BECAUSE THE ARE TERRORISM  
you've never sounded intelligent since u joined NL so no need to give u heed

Do u guys not see that all other parties need this election especially in Niger which has been always rigged by pdp. this time they fear losing & hence want to stop it. imagine the problem they face if they lose HOA and senate seats in nígér, hence the bombing
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2011
We all know how useless and clueless that President is.

We have seen the level of oppression and suppression they have tried using in suppressing any opposition parties. Recently Tinubu was called to the SSS headquarters for whatever gaddamn reason.

Just two days, another innocent Nigerian, his privacy was invaded, his pregnant wife was arrested, simply because the SSS had information that the husband was developing a software for ACN that will help in monitoring the election process!

We have seen how a CPC member has been arrested and detained in allegations for being a bomb thrower.

We have seen how an ACN governorship candidate was arrested for whatever flimsy reason.

We have seen how the PDP government has used the media in shutting  opposition parties from airing their campaign ads.

We have seen how the PDP government has cursed us with a ''do or die'' affair of an election.

We have seen how the PDP government allegedly tried planting a bomb on one of the CPC campaign grounds.

We have seen how the PDP government in several states have been most un-welcoming to opposition parties when they come into their states for their respective campaigns.

[size=16pt]CPC has majority of votes in the North, why would they want to blow off an INEC office, where they know have majority of votes and they are likely to win? Who should feel more threatened? CPC or PDP

And yet some stewpeed rancid dolts are here, shouting it is CPC. Fetid dolts! [/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2011
In a country where we have:

1. A clueless President

2. A National Security Adviser

3. A Director of the State Security Service (SSS)

4. An Inspector General of Police

5. Various Commissioners of Police nationwide!

[size=16pt]And yet SEVEN BOMB ATTACKS without a single one been solved!

AND YET, WE WOULD HAVE A STEWPEED PRESIDENT THAT WOULD TELL US TO GO AND PRAY THAT THESE CULPRITS WOULD REPENT AND CONFESS! HABAAAAAA!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Truck Kills Shakiru Balogun, APC chairmanship Aspirant In Lagos / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / 2019: Ortom Suspends Political Activities In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.