Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (50466 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Orji Kalu is a big fool. So with all the problems today, all he cares about is party matters. Thunder fire him and all his foolish followers who will rather focus on party affairs than the affairs of the country.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Godformeeeeeee: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Even if he leaves pdp for APC it won't b a shock.APC and PDP are one and the same... Abeg make una clear road

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by F117nighthawk: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
If he joins the useless for nothing party, that will be the beginning of his down fall, APC party of confused and vision less people
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by olajohn36: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
JOHNTAY ENGINEERING RESOURCES ,new packages

This is a Platform that allows you to invest your Money into the Trucking industry (wet and dry logistics) and gives you the chance to make $18,000 in 20 months.

Investment plan : $36,000 or a Tokunbo trucks, e.g Dumping trucks, flatbed
Investment Duration: 20 Months
Investor Monthly Payout: $2,700

Call/WhatsApp
+2348137888012
For More information

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by aviara: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
omenka:
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is in mess we find ourselves right now. Democracy thrives when there exist a constructive and formidable opposition. APC as a party has taken Nigeria backward, and I don't think this should be celebrated.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
35824L:
I won't be surprised if he joins APC seeing the way he dealt with Igbos mercilessly in oyigbo. Wike obviously is not comfortable that PDP has become Ipob political tool of destabilisation in the country.
You can not make one correct sentence
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by BlackPantherxXx: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
35824L:
I won't be surprised if he joins APC seeing the way he dealt with Igbos mercilessly in oyigbo. Wike obviously is not comfortable that PDP has become Ipob political tool of destabilisation in the country.

The guy dealt with Okoros no be small. grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by blueAgent(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Useless people
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Toscarele: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The departure of Wike will mark the death of PDP.

It would actually mark the beginning of chaos in APC, APC should remember how saraki was sent as a mole into APC
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by BusinessCity: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2021
35824L:

There's nothing you igbos would not cook up. Continue with the false narrative. You go dey alright.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Kaykaydavid1919: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Kalu God punish u. So u bastard can finally kill Nigeria. Abi. I ppl all re going to hell fire.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by lekki1444: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
i think the strategy here is to make APC the party of the south and leave PDP to the north, then south will go against north. this i have seen. all southern politicians are porting to APC

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by dederocs(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2021
All about politicking, i pray politicking does not destroy Nigeria.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Coronavirus1: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2021
party of the dead looters forgiven party
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Urchmandee(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Can you imagine! So the Federal Government of Nigeria is only for APC State members?

These our politicians are block heads, they have nothing to offer other than their selfish Political interest. No wonder nothing is moving in this country.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by sojfarm: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
I pray that all evil politicians will join this egyptian chariots (aka APC) and they should all head straight to the red sea. Amen
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2021
I'm sure most of you commenting here want the Ipob Slayer to join APC but you don't want the move to be credited to a Igbo. Nothing to make the Jews feel relevant in this APC.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by annyz: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/19/defection-i-spoke-all-night-with-gov-wike-we-need-him-in-apc-orji-kalu/

APC begging Wike (Politician) to join them, while FFK (Politician) begging to join your (APC) party and you refused.

Your party (APC) needs Wike but rejects FFK.

What an irony of life.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Rugaria: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2021
35824L:
Another disjointed and uncouth outburst from a mental wreck going through his normal bipolar spasms..

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by iReddington: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2021
grin Humans can switch from one party to another which is human behavior in Africa.
Safe to say, this is one of the major reasons why Africa is cursed with the worst leaders on the planet. No ideology, No principle. Anywhere belle face!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by 35824L: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

The guy dealt with Okoros no be small. grin
He let them know that ikwere is superior to iboes cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by pharmagba: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2021
I need to know Rotimi Amechi stand on this
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2021
U need wike, u Gej, u need this one and that one. Always trying to reap were u did not sow. At the end of the day it will end in premium tears and the usual in fighting.

Politics is won by strong ideologies, values policies and hardwork not by poaching from ur opposition to make them weak so u falsely appear strong. undecided

At the end of the day the faulty setup and lack of ideology of the party will make those poached politicians look redundant and docile. Then u will look for more people to poach from the opposition again to render redundant.undecided

Fake party undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Chiiamaka: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2021
I laugh in politricks grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Sodiquinone:
wike going to APC isnt possible, its like Tinubu going to PDP

grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by mrsough(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Wike should better respect himself and stay in pdp or else he will end up in shame
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by IamCookie(f): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The departure of Wike will mark the death of PDP.

I don't think he will join APC . He might join if and only If ,Saraki and a few others pose a problem to his presidency ambition. Even at that , I think he might join a new party set up by other powerful and influential politicians
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by kiddkash(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2021
35824L:
and boko boyz are evangelist?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by 9jatriot(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2021
That should be him

Modified: Someone else has corrected, I think it is Ibrahim Shekarau.
TheRareGem1:

Gandunje you mean
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by sherif4owo(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2021
adeolakemi:
you need some growing up to do obviously you are far from adulthood

It will be better if you can just respond to his opinion with yours instead of insulting.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Dpeachi: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
seriously I won't be surprised if he joins them. anything is possible in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.