Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? (532 Views)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Smileall(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Lolllllll!!!
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Charles4000(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2021
BadRadio:
if what you are asking for is possible
... then everyone will have it... to print... just check around you might find....
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by ShackWes(f): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2021
Make I send aza? E dey here oo
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2021
I check Amazon, Alibaba, Jumia and Konga... couldn't find any...

pls help me with clues on how to get it
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Charles4000:
if what you are asking for is possible
... then everyone will have it... to print... just check around you might find....
my thought was that its may be pretty expensive than a 100 Boeing Airplane that's why people cant afford it... but I m ready to buy it
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Draslo(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Ask Babangida
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Elmojiid(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2021
problem no dey finish..u drink u die..u dnt drink u die
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by BuySweetOrange: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2021
BadRadio:

If only it were that easy grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Deicide: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2021
The problem is not about getting the machine but getting the CBN governor to sign the money you print
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Ask at the EFCC head office. I'm sure they can proffer answers to all your questions concerning this issue.
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2021
BuySweetOrange:

grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Deicide:
The problem is not about getting the machine but getting the CBN governor to sign the money you print
He will sign it... he s my unclegrin
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Draslo:
Ask Babangida
which babangida?
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Draslo(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2021
BadRadio:
which babangida?
Babangida Maradona

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2021
BuySweetOrange:

it is
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2021
Draslo:
Babangida Maradona
I thought as much
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
You can't, it won't be official and it is illegal. BTW if everyone prints money, you're calling for inflation.
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
You can't, it won't be official and it is illegal. BTW if everyone prints money, you're calling for inflation.
not everyone... only me and CBN
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
BadRadio:
not everyone... only me and CBN
The person who would make it, would need it. Anyways your currency wouldn't be an official one
Re: Where Can I Find A Machine That Prints Money To Buy? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
The person who would make it, would need it. Anyways your currency wouldn't be an official one
It will

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma: It Is Okay For A Man To Have More Than One Man / How Do You Reply This Question? / Emefo Grace From Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.