Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? (905 Views)

Poll: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow?

Yes, they are.: 0% (0 votes)
No, they are not.: 75% (3 votes)
I dont know and dont care.: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by Phate07(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2011

Are people who have a
preference shallow?

Many of us have preferences in what we like when it comes to the opposite sex.

Is preference a component of
superficial thinking?

So what's your take on it - are
we being shallow in limiting our choices to those preferences and choices?
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2011
I am shallow than a mofo!  I won't do SHORT, FAT, UGLY, AND BROKE MEN. 

Next!
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by chic2pimp(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2011
Nothing wrong in Having a preference . . . . .  For example, Some dudes only date Light Skiined Chics(That's their preference, get over it)
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by r231(m): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2011
And i like Lorobs to baddddd grin grin
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Apr 09, 2011
My own is even more straightforward. If You are ugly and as flat as pancake, abeg jejely waka pass. I am UglyFlatAsPancakePhobic
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2011
There is nothing wrong with having a preference dude, its just human nature. WHat is attractive to one person may not be attracive to another, it balance things out man, wink.
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On Apr 09, 2011
There is nothing wrong with having preferences. We all have them and the only thing about having preferences for SOME people is that they justified their preferences by DISSECTING others preferences.

For example, I don't care for broke men and then someone would say that okay because I don't care for begging women.
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by LordReed(m): 2:14am On Apr 09, 2011
If your preference is based on variables that will inevitably (especially for the worst) change then you are as shallow as your preferences.
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by Pweety4me(f): 2:17am On Apr 09, 2011
Having a preference is not shallow, we can't all have the same taste, but we can say some people's preferences are shallow!
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by Thirst4Lif: 4:11am On Apr 09, 2011
I don't see it as any different from people liking different types of foods, automobiles or house styles. Not everyone is

going to like the same things or the same types of men and women. It's called personal preferences.
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by dayokanu(m): 4:14am On Apr 09, 2011
Dont do gold diggers
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2011
got this from an old thread:

One of my male friends will date anyone but a black woman and has nothing positive to say about one (he also says things that i would consider racist and would expect the KKK to say!). One of my other male friends who is white, frequently dates black girls (and is engaged to one) but does not say anything negative about white women, he still respects them. This is the same for the asian guys that date white women or black girls as a matter of fact, they still respect them

the author was ghanaian, btw.

this bush habit by black or [insert ethnicity here] men, of badmouthing their own women is so very annoying.

and they do it with such conviction that i wonder if they're just parroting what they heard. 

makes them feel good i guess.
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by sexylogan(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2011
nothing wrong in havin preferences. I like very beautiful women so i don't do average not to speak of  ugly. I've got no apologies whatsoever.it doesnt mean that i dont screen out the ones that lack character though.
Re: Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? by Phate07(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2011

I guess the consensus is that having preferences does not make one shallow.

Thanks y'all for your input.

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net / Am Confused! Facebook Love. / What Is The Key To A Happy And Lasting Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.