Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Am Confused! Facebook Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused! Facebook Love. (904 Views)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men / Facebook Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2011
I met a india guy on facebook, dat we ve been friend for  4 yr now, but early last yr he said to me dat he loves me with so much, to d extend dat he promised me heaven and earth, dat he is going to take me to india for marriage. Am confused! Either to follow him or not.            www./3hbpk3k
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2011
Do not even think about it.

No one can be trusted. See him first, interact with him, get to know him before you follow him anywhere.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by paraphase(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2011
wink
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by claremont(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2011
I steer clear from online relationships like a plague!
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by manakeagie: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2011
my dear do not even think about . fast of all those people rarely marry other cultures and they are complicated people to deal with , but follow your heart, at the end of the day its about your happiness , does he make u happy
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Mynd44: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2011
Before commiting yourself to anything, meet him first
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by nassiwa: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2011
He could be serious but you need to consider meeting him first.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Mynd44: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2011
And meeting him first means IN PERSON
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by pwiz(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2011
But why must you open a new username just to say this? Follow am,a wahala
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by 190smh: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
NIGERIAN GIRLS AND HUSTLING grin grin
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by CrazyMan(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
190smh:

NIGERIAN GIRLS AND HUSTLING grin grin
Nka bu obele hussler
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by islamrules(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
Clash of culture and civilization!
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by pendo89(f): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Damn and your a black gal? The caste system will drive u nuts
Theoretically, all foreigners are considered to be casteless and hence outcast; meaning that Hindu, especially the orthodox upper caste families, would not touch or invite them to their homes
Fb? I wouldnt advise. Let him come where you are if hes serious but not  the other way round. lol
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by jayb(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
:-x undecided
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Saraha1(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
You know what i only pity your mum,if not so i would have said you should go
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Cuddlemii: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of all nations to be foolish for, India grin grin grin grin grin

Why are some Nigerian women so dull like this? How can you have an online friendship with an Indian man for 4 years. Last year, he said he loves you & promises you heaven & earth, so what? Are you lacking love here? Are your parents not loving you enough even if you are single? Are you that desperate?

Move to India & have a blast with a total stranger that you can't verify his whereabout & livelihood. What if you go & your family never finds you again or you are used for Hindu rituals or prostitution or cocaine trafficking? Is it worth it to go that far for manhood. I don't get the reasoning of ladies sometimes. With the whole terrorism & casualties in the world today, you are still ready to take the risk to India for man.

Its very possible to meet people online & start up a relationship but this your own is far from it & an act of stupidity. No school, work or apprenticeship for you to take part in to improve you lifestyle? Do you even have Nigerians in India? If na Uk or US or Canada, no how you must see naija & can sort yourself out.

Please think with your head & not your heart.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by BodyKiss(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
I heard indian males have long dic k? undecided
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by SAFO(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
OP U need to smell the bullshit in the air. Anyone can tell you anything on facebook. Take it with a grain of salt. Indians very rarely marry outside their religious caste let alone their race. A Mar Thoma Christian wouldn't marry a Hindu unless they converted to their religion. They're a little more liberal up North but the South is more traditional.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by 190smh: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

[size=28pt]Why are some Nigerian women so dull like this?[/size] How can you have an online friendship with an Indian man for 4 years. Last year, he said he loves you & promises you heaven & earth, so what? Are you lacking love here? Are your parents not loving you enough even if you are single? Are you that desperate?

Move to India & have a blast with a total stranger that you can't verify his whereabout & livelihood. What if you go & your family never finds you again or you are used for Hindu rituals or prostitution or cocaine trafficking? Is it worth it to go that far for manhood. I don't get the reasoning of ladies sometimes. With the whole terrorism & casualties in the world today, you are still ready to take the risk to India for man.

Its very possible to meet people online & start up a relationship but this your own is far from it & an act of stupidity. No school, work or apprenticeship for you to take part in to improve you lifestyle? Do you even have Nigerians in India? If na Uk or US or Canada, no how you must see naija & can sort yourself out.

FALLS FROM UPSTAIRS

I didnt say anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Saraha1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Why are some Nigerian women so dull like this? How can you have an online friendship with an Indian man for 4 years. Last year, he said he loves you & promises you heaven & earth, so what? Are you lacking love here? Are your parents not loving you enough even if you are single? Are you that desperate?

well said.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
thank u all am very great full

www. /3hbpk3k
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
http:///3hbpk3k
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Smilenw(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
SAFO:

OP U need to smell the bullshit in the air. Anyone can tell you anything on facebook. Take it with a grain of salt. Indians very rarely marry outside their religious caste let alone their race. A Mar Thoma Christian wouldn't marry a Hindu unless they converted to their religion. They're a little more liberal up North but the South is more traditional.

I'm so impressed!  

I have read everything people have written about when they don't know poo about the country. One woman has written about prostitution and cocaine trafficking ! undecided

OP, trust me, you are not going to be fully accepted and even if you are, it is not going to be easy. But then again it depends on the man and his family. As Mynd suggested, meet him in person before you even start to think in this direction.

On the flip side , I know about a handful of women in Nigeria who are married to Indian men-so it is not unusual I guess. But I have always been against online dating and that could be reason why I feel your lover boy could be a fake.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by Kx: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
Why dont u ask him to visit u first b4 u think about marriage and india?
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by SAFO(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
Smilenw:

I'm so impressed!  

I have read everything people have written about when they don't know poo about the country. One woman has written about prostitution and cocaine trafficking ! undecided

OP, trust me, you are not going to be fully accepted and even if you are, it is not going to be easy. But then again it depends on the man and his family. As Mynd suggested, meet him in person before you even start to think in this direction.

On the flip side , I know about a handful of women in Nigeria who are married to Indian men-so it is not unusual I guess. But I have always been against online dating and that could be reason why I feel your lover boy could be a fake.

Yea, I'm really into all the different cultures and my best friend is from Kerala so we always have interesting discussions like this.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
I guess people can love someone that haven't met.

I don tire ooo
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by abnakol: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess people can love someone that haven't met. 

I don tire ooo
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by SAFO(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ Don't quote Mrs Chima ehh

Now her head go swell like watermelon.
Re: Am Confused! Facebook Love. by MrsChima(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hater. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Go Out With Or Be In A Relationship With A Fine Guy Slightly On The Big Side (not Ver / Should I Allow My Fiancee To Keep The Ring And Pics Of Her Ex / My Girlfriend Has Failed Jamb Again, Oh Noooooooooooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.