Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife (54776 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Jonah507(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
And not even a single picture to back your claim?
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mindlog:
"Sources revealed that the widower had succumbed to pressure from his family members to secretly exhume the body of his late wife and throw it away so that her spirit would be blinded from disturbing those living in the house which she built"....In-laws from hell.

Enugu inlaws are very wicked, selfish and evil..it is always about what they want to get from their brother..the wife and kids of the man dont mean nothing,,,they dnt mind not to see them again so they can continually manipulate their brother to their will.....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
N.a. wa o....yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am!
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by IYANGBALI: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
thorpido:
The witch doctor sef no get sense.
You cannot side with injustice.
it depends on what he was tolded

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
N.a. wa o....a case of yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am!
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by boxypane(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please where is Nollywood!!!
Lessons need learning
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by izubext007: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
secondary school story........nice one any way
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by illicit(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cock n bull story....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by zuto4u(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm! Bro, was this a movie or true life story?
luminouz:
Now, this is what I call supernatural.

Some spirits never forgive or forget atrocities meted to them while alive. Anyone familiar with my supernatural tales will know of Bimbo, who was killed by her mom's family so her glory could be taken. This girl's mom had earlier been killed less than a month. According to what her ghost told me, her mom was the backbone fighting against her attackers. Once out of the picture, the little girl(less than 10yrs) had no one to protect her again. With just a little tutorial from my side, she soon focused her fury on her killers.

The witch who killed her and her mom ended up running mad,after confessing her deed. Her three sons were killed by lightning. One by one, she killed every single member of that witch's family, till no survived and their abode became a place for rats and roaches, till this very day. The mad witch was locked inside a room in her own house, without food or water. She fed on her own shiit and drank her piss till she died. That house is still to date the most haunted house I have seen in my journeys. The ghosts of the witch,her sons and other dead family members actively inhabit the house ruins

Some years after, a notorious goat thief tried to hide in the house ruins one fateful night. The next day, he ran mad and went dancing at the main market with the stolen goat on his head.

I have seen things. Some doors of the supernatural are better left unopened. Humans are just inhabitants of a specific colour,light and sound spectrum. Other beings are out there and not all are friendly.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Witch doctor died.

Wicked sister inlaw instantly had a stroke.

May God's mercy be upon us all o.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Nimrod81: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by FKMagazine(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
zuto4u:
Hmmm! Bro, was this a movie or true life story?
Fuqin real bro
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by colizee(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Enugu I hail o.... Unah too Sabi juju.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Jadden(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:
Now, this is what I call supernatural.

Some spirits never forgive or forget atrocities meted to them while alive. Anyone familiar with my supernatural tales will know of Bimbo, who was killed by her mom's family so her glory could be taken. This girl's mom had earlier been killed less than a month. According to what her ghost told me, her mom was the backbone fighting against her attackers. Once out of the picture, the little girl(less than 10yrs) had no one to protect her again. With just a little tutorial from my side, she soon focused her fury on her killers.

The witch who killed her and her mom ended up running mad,after confessing her deed. Her three sons were killed by lightning. One by one, she killed every single member of that witch's family, till no survived and their abode became a place for rats and roaches, till this very day. The mad witch was locked inside a room in her own house, without food or water. She fed on her own shiit and drank her piss till she died. That house is still to date the most haunted house I have seen in my journeys. The ghosts of the witch,her sons and other dead family members actively inhabit the house ruins

Some years after, a notorious goat thief tried to hide in the house ruins one fateful night. The next day, he ran mad and went dancing at the main market with the stolen goat on his head.

I have seen things. Some doors of the supernatural are better left unopened. Humans are just inhabitants of a specific colour,light and sound spectrum. Other beings are out there and not all are friendly.
This is deep!
From your write-up, seems you have the ability to mingle with the supernatural?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmmmm, the husband won't have rest until he repent from his evil ways, he shouldn't have joined his family members to hate his late wife.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by sammyonal: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Burden:
A witch doctor?
what's the title of the movie?
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Trustedpro: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thinking about the people Fulani herdsmen had murdered right now! How I wish the dead can fight. All I can see here is that the living are the enemy of the living.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Basher8583: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Super story
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by BruncleZuma: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Tho Hands join with Hands, the Wicked will never go unpunished!!!
Jeremiah 14:14 fake prophet how you dey today...
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Pyhonist: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
In actual sense, the spirit was not at peace. I'm sure she's been waiting for this moment since she was enclosed in that grave, opportunity to access the world of the living and avenge her death.

That's exactly what the mumu witch doctor gave her.
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by seunH: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
If all ghosts can be this powerful, the killers of Fatimah (NOUN student) should be dead or full of unrest right now.

That lady's death pain me ehn,,, like say I never read such news before ni angry

May the case of that missing 23yrs old German-English speaking girl turn out positive oo.
Me too, the story just do me one kind this morning, that almost spoilt my day, more as if I knew her before

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by PoliteActivist: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

Lastly, some people will still come and say nothing like juju, witch, spirit, demons bla bla bla.. say the story na fake... well until e happen to u sha... keep doubting

OfficialGaGa
luminouz

But which is better, people like you who believe things on insufficient evidence or the skeptics. Here you are, totally believing a story that has probably gone through several additions of salt. I have personally witnessed something then read something different in papers.

And why do brains stop working at mention of juju? What prevents the woman from attacking other family members? How about mass murderers walking around and no spirit killing them? How about cannibals like Jeffrey Dhama, etc.? Common corona has been teaching the world a lesson for a year, juju is nowhere to be found, instead we are all patiently waiting for vaccines!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by 99thEnemy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
let me go back to Amala and Ewedu... this Apku is not helping matters.
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by stevocracy88(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
When the part 2 dey come out?
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Gee64: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2021
Retributive justice
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by GamalNasser: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Looks fake
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by MartinsD12(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by LikeAking: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2021
No pics?

D post for make more sense wit pics.
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by engrchykae(m): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2021
thorpido:
The witch doctor sef no get sense.
You cannot side with injustice.
an ignorant or should but say a greedy witch doctor.
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Godpikin4real(f): 3:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Evil dat men do.
This is what we call Lesekese in yoruba(Instant Judgement).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.