Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) (1869 Views)

This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by 360clips: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
What is it they see in them exactly? I heard of some men even dating these hideous things for years! Like are y'all nuts?! 99.9 percent of em be wearing wig, like they're all balding & all have receding hairlines! They're feaces stink like dead rat! undecided Not to talk of they nasty ass stomachs from eating like gluttons up & down! undecided And their vaginal odours! Fvuck mahn! These bitches are nasty! You see a naturally light skinned women still be using caro cream be bleaching her already nice yellow skin till she turn red. undecided They're self-esteem is 0%. They're nothing! They fvucking inferior af! And y'all still marry these creatures. Or matter of fact even date them! Y'all crazy forreal! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by lilvicky68(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
As in? Are you high on cheap expired drugs.?.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by mymadam(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very sorry for your pain bro' undecided Black is beautiful!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by 360clips: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
As in?
angry undecided
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Welcome back

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by odinson1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by mosdii(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Welcome back
Twale baba, respect!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Truthabulabula(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry

African American women are one of the most beautiful set of women I've ever seen.

Anyway,sorry for your ugliness in between,African Americans are not the cause of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Aswear totally useless. undecided
empty brains.
low self esteem
and always lazy and broke.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by blinking001(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wawu
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
All these closet gays sef undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Cousin9999: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
I love the feel of African hair. The soft, puffy hair rubbing against your face or body, or in between your fingers.

African women are the only women so beautifully engineered, constructed, and molded that you can explore each curve in amazement and confusion. And that's before you've even touched her.

Only African women have the fullness and balance in shape that's both indulgent and sculpted. There's no other woman you can wrap your arms around from behind and run your hands up and down that feels so good, right, and complete. They're soft and full where they should be. They're firm where they should be. And their dark skin looks liquid, velvet, and smooth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Walkee: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
mymadam:
Very sorry for your pain bro' undecided Black is beautiful!
lol it is not. The moment a Nigerian get small change, they turn light skinned. If you become darker now everyone will be asking you if you are fine. Everyone will take it as a sign of suffering. Where do you people get this delusional black is beautiful from? Look at your celebrities the dark ones have toned their skin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2021
360clips:
What is it they see in them exactly? I heard of some men even dating these hideous things for years! Like are y'all nuts?! 99.9 percent of em be wearing wig, like they're all balding & all have receding hairlines! They're feaces stink like dead rat! undecided Not to talk of they nasty ass stomachs from eating like gluttons up & down! undecided And their vaginal odours! Fvuck mahn! These bitches are nasty! You see a naturally light skinned women still be using caro cream be bleaching her already nice yellow skin till she turn red. undecided They're self-esteem is 0%. They're nothing! They fvucking inferior af! And y'all still marry these creatures. Or matter of fact even date them! Y'all crazy forreal! undecided

Your self esteem must be very low!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by phazotron(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2021
360clips:

Black women aren't bad

Na Nigerian women get problem

Change your topic to Nigerian women

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Reex12(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2021
my nigga 360clips its bcus they're are no options so therefore we nigerians dont have a choice, thats why nigerian girls feel entitled and display stupidity and whorish nature , na mange we dey manage for hia .

if you travel out to other countries and meet other women of different races you would know that nigerian girls are completely useless according to our brother mosdii. I have a firsthand experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Imagine the foolishness of mumu op ,and the brainless fellows embracing his crazy talks.

Black women are ugly bullshit talk ,thunder fire your balls.
Useless men.

Don't even know what to say to all of you ,foolish senseless morons.

With the way you all think,you can never be successful in life and of no use to the black race.
God should find a way if taking useless people like you away from us.
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by 360clips: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
phazotron:

Black women aren't bad

Na Nigerian women get problem

Change your topic to Nigerian women
ur right.
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by 360clips: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fmghewzy:
Imagine the foolishness of mumu op ,and the brainless fellows embracing his crazy talks.

Black women are ugly bullshit talk ,thunder fire your balls.
Useless men.

Don't even know what to say to all of you ,foolish senseless morons.

With the way you all think,you can never be successful in life and of no use to the black race.
God should find a way if taking useless people like you away from us.
stfu! Dumb ass nigga.
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by 360clips: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Reex12:
my nigga 360clips its bcus they're are no options so therefore we nigerians dont have a choice, thats why nigerian girls feel entitled and display stupidity and whorish nature , na mange we dey manage for hia .

if you travel out to other countries and meet other women of different races you would know that nigerian girls are completely useless according to our brother mosdii. I have a firsthand experience
they should never be an option!
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
360clips:
stfu! Dumb ass nigga.

Fuvk you !
you fuvking nigga!
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by khia: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Truthabulabula:
angry

African American women are one of the most beautiful set of women I've ever seen.

Anyway,sorry for your ugliness in between,African Americans are not the cause of it.

He's talking about Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Nyascobar1414: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Their pussy smells asf..
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by SavageResponse(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
360clips:

You're worse than swine!
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by barnyamclee: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Walkee:
lol it is not. The moment a Nigerian get small change, they turn light skinned. If you become darker now everyone will be asking you if you are fine. Everyone will take it as a sign of suffering. Where do you people get this delusional black is beautiful from? Look at your celebrities the dark ones have toned their skin
lol fvck off, you might like white woman but you dont have to bash black women
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Crystalom3(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is this not supposed to be against nairaland rules?

Projecting hatred against a group is a serious offence
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Walkee: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2021
barnyamclee:

lol fvck off, you might like white woman but you dont have to bash black women
who is this mumu? Where did I bash black women?
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by barnyamclee: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Walkee:
who is this mumu? Where did I bash black women?
"Where do you people get this delusional black is beautiful from? Look at your celebrities the dark ones have toned their skin"
isn't that what you said?
Re: Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!) by Walkee: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
barnyamclee:

"Where do you people get this delusional black is beautiful from? Look at your celebrities the dark ones have toned their skin"
isn't that what you said?
so did I say black women? I'm talking about blacks in general

(1) (Reply)

Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. / Tiwa Savage Sacrificed Her Nudes For Fame (facebook User) / First Time In A Brothel ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.