Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans (12476 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Thanos5555: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Good day folks, I noticed that most times our family and friends or elderly ones get to be engaged romantically with only white ladies and hardly (am not saying never, but rarely) will you see our Nigerian guys get married to black Americans, some people say that it is because of low self esteem from the Black Americans that why they hardly mingle with AFricans,

What is your opinion on this?

Because beyond romance, Africans hardly keep black Americans as friends compared to the rate at which they keep white as friends,

What is really it between AFricans and black Americans

15 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Thanos5555: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
angry
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Black American are just like the rest of us here, and their level of reasoning is pretty much like ours , so why would I want to mingle with someone who's on my own class and level ? It doesn't make sense to me ...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Deborah98(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2021
They do it's just rare. 3 out 10 Africans mingle and marry black Americans. Not low self-esteem per say but maybe they feel they are somehow related in color. And then fear of being discriminated among their fellows too. You think they don't have sense as we do and don't look for opportunities as we do too. Forget that thing they know all these formats.

7 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Thanos5555: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Moderator front page biko
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by YoungRay007: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2021
They are wise and saucy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by sorepco(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Who told you that they do not marry?

[quote author=Thanos5555 post=107975427]Good day folks, I noticed that most times our family and friends or elderly ones get to be engaged romantically with only white ladies and hardly (am not saying never, but rarely) will you see our Nigerian guys get married to black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Vanilla4(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2021
You know that fresh off the boat thingy, now you know...

6 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by mediainc: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Black Americans are as desperate as us grin
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by ojmetrix(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2021
African American and rest black root have that discriminative attitude to Africans, they feel they are more superior and advance than Africans also majority of them are into one form of gangsterism or the other which most Africans have that fear of relating with them. thank God for African and Nigeria music's that have been accepted globally which made them to start relating to African root and feel among. Jaycee on d keys

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by siofra(f): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Naptu2 discussed some these in his diary. I'm too lazy to go digging.

But in summary one of the reasons I remember is that most AA don't trust Africans. Since some Africans sold them into slavery or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by skinnyebans(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2021
THEY DO
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by ojmetrix(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Naptu2 discussed some these in his diary. I'm too lazy to go digging.

But in summary one of the reasons I remember is that most AA don't trust Africans. Since some Africans sold them into slavery or something like that.
the greatest wish any one would make is been sold out than remain in this donjon

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SmartPolician: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2021
ojmetrix:
African American and rest black root have that discriminative attitude to Africans, they feel they are more superior and advance than Africans also majority of them are into one form of gangsterism or the other which most Africans have that fear of relating with them. thank God for African and Nigeria music's that have been accepted globally which made them to start relating to African root and feel among. Jaycee on d keys

I share your sentiment. African Americans don't like Black Africans because a good number of them are utterly useless and always want to blame the system for their failure.

They hate to go to school; they are chiefly good at thuggery and abusing and selling crack. If they see Nigerians or Mexicans who are willing to work or go to school to survive, they start hating on them.

African Americans need serious value reorientation because they are quickly making thuggery and gangsterism a way of life.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by LikeAking: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Abeg dont say any bad thing about AA on this thread.

Lets be civil and mature.

If you dont have anything nice to say just read comments and relax.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Restroom: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Black Americans suffer from inferiority and superiority complex.

They think they are better than Africans, so we avoid them and marry whites who are better than them and own the country.

The slave trade affected their minds.They are always feeling victimised and that the system is against them.

Besides, an African marry white becuaes he want s his children to be white and enjoy the benefit that go with it

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by preshman22: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Because our thing too big.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Great2021(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Black American are just like the rest of us here, and their level of reasoning is pretty much like ours , so why would I want to mingle with someone who's on my own class and level ? It doesn't make sense to me ...
whahala
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Lee99: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ratchet behavior, their woman absolutely suck ass when it comes to attitude, saucy as hell and can degrade you for the smallest reasons

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by KingEverest: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
blacks americans hate africans just dont know y undecided

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by truthCoder: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:

in as much as i don't stereotype, blacks who have grown up with parents who experienced racism always feel entitled and suspicious of the system.

They have a tendency to be exposed to drugs at an early age, have less peers in school and only take serious will not to be involved in crime.

The average pure African believes he can achieve exactly (if not more) than anyone else if given the same opportunity. he takes on extra jobs, applies to great schools and aims for the good jobs. To add to that, the average African in the diaspora is more education-bias than the other non african blacks.

Not to forget that we have extended families back home who are waiting for us to succeed so they can succeed too. The chain is long.

The only thing we have in similarity is our skin colour.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Pumpumking: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thanos5555:
Good day folks, I noticed that most times our family and friends or elderly ones get to be engaged romantically with only white ladies and hardly (am not saying never, but rarely) will you see our Nigerian guys get married to black Americans, some people say that it is because of low self esteem from the Black Americans that why they hardly mingle with AFricans,

Because beyond romance, Africans hardly keep black Americans as friends compared to the rate at which they keep white as friends,

angry
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Pumpumking: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thanos5555:

who told u african dont marry American sir?....bro I yansh 2 American babe last year July sir!! ( TRUE STORY) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by AgentGoat: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
LikeAking:
Abeg dont say any bad thing about AA on this thread.

Lets be civil and mature.

If you dont have anything nice to say just read comments and relax.

Why

Our guys over there said they are mannerless.

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by revived: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
ojmetrix:

This
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by BigDawsNet: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thanos5555:

Not all African men fancy white ladies when they land abroad...

Some marry for papers..
Some marry for kids colour
Some just wanna try something new

I think naturally AA ladies are kinda sturdy in nature... You need to be strong to date one as a full African man...

They are loving and supportive but you don't wanna mess around with them...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by CrownOfClay724: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
AgentGoat:

Why

Our guys over there said they are mannerless.
I'm in a couple of groups with them, and believe me, I wouldn't want to relate with them beyond 'hellos and Hi's ' much more enter a relationship with them.

Their crass attitude to life and gangsterism is not only sickening but also in contrast with my ways as a person and by extension ; as an African.

The only thing we have in common is our skin colour, hair and blood.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SenecaTheYonger: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Black Americans too are struggling
To marry white for financial security
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by siofra(f): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
I'm in a couple of groups with them, and believe me, I wouldn't want to relate with them beyond 'hellos and Hi's ' much more enter a relationship with them.

Their crass attitude to life and gangsterism is not only sickening but also in contrast with my ways as a person and by extension ; as an African.

The only thing we have in common is our skin colour, hair and blood.

I'm in a group that's filled with African American women too and they are very supportive and intelligent. The only thing they collectively hate in that group is white men and other social injustices.

4 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by larryking540: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thanos5555:

dating a black American lady for an African guy ,bro I will advise you to stick to your Nigeria ladies ,u see those black ladies ,child support is their second name ...for the black American guys na gangster be their second name so my brother,better stick to what you have that you understand

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by CrownOfClay724: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

I'm in a group that's filled with African American women too and they are very supportive and intelligent. The only thing they collectively hate in that group is white men and other social injustices.

Good for you !

It's a wide world with conflicting experiences and distinct people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.