Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men (937 Views)

Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Abetterperson: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
When I was younger, a man in my neighborhood had an affair that lead to the birth of a child, keep in mind this man was married man with 2 kids at that time. The man brought the child to his matrimonial home and demanded his wife take care of the child, the woman angry at what had happened, left her husband and filled for divorce. I remember at the that time, the woman was shamed for leaving her marriage and was termed a failure.
I personally do not support cheating but I think it's a bit hypocritical especially when Nigeria being one of the most religious countries is being considered.
I noticed that men are given tips on how not to be caught, and are sometimes praise for it now am not saying all Nigerians think like this but I feel the majority think like this.
Am not saying women should cheat but I feel the same energy given to women should also be given to men
Personally I can't stand a cheating partner and will gladly leave the marriage for the so called Mistress after all my religion permit divorce in the case of adultery. Emotional and mental stress Is not just worth it for the sake of keeping appearance.
Please leave your opinion and constructive criticisms, remember not everyone is supposed to think like you.
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Sacrednes: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
why is Buhari more criticise than all the past presidents?
Na we pay bride price , sponsor wedding do all the do.
So what did you expect
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by duro4chang(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
The double standard of our society.
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Sonnobax15(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Like I already said in one previous thread similar that this one, about men and wome,who chests the most--"a guy, whether he truly love his Banny or not will hardly cheat, but when the banny cheats on him,that kind thing dey pain am Well well lipsrsealed

Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
duro4chang:
The double standard of our society.
The same double standard that sees to it that political thieves are worshipped but common thieves are instantly set ablaze. undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Abetterperson: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sacrednes:
why is Buhari more criticise than all the past presidents?
Na we pay bride price , sponsor wedding do all the do.
So what did you expect

Who told u that women do not contribute to the marriage finances, I personally know of women who added money to their bride price not to mention that the money is not even going to the woman but her family.

And that bride price can be refunded at anytime, I don't know about other cultures but in mine, we don't sell our women and the family will gladly give u ur money back

Remember times are Changing
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Abetterperson: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The same double standard that sees to it that political thieves are worshipped but common thieves are instantly set ablaze. undecided

U are so right
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Sacrednes: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
you never hear say, if man cheat the percentage of him still loving he's family is much intact than when the woman cheat
Them dey use their own rob everybody including the love they have for the family.
Na him cause am we dey frown and criticise them.
Modified: cheating is not good and is uncalled for so don't there venture into that act, food way you no won chop them no dey smile am.
Abetterperson:

Who told u that women do not contribute to the marriage finances, I personally know of women who added money to their bride price not to mention that the money is not even going to the woman but her family.

And that bride price can be refunded at anytime, I don't know about other cultures but in mine, we don't sell our women and the family will gladly give u ur money back

Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sacrednes:
you never hear say, if man cheat the percentage of him still loving he's family is much intact than when the woman cheat
Them dey use their own rob everybody including the love they have for the family.
Na him cause am we dey frown and criticise them.
Modified: cheating is not good and is uncalled for so don't there venture into that act, food way you no won chop them no dey smile am.
But we know that is a myth! A man who cheats is just as likely to abandon his family as a woman who cheats is. So why do we keep propagating myths thinking ourselves intelligent as we do so? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Sacrednes: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
myth ooh or maths
That's the plain truth even science can't prove.
Know this and no peace.
Kobojunkie:
But we know that is a myth! A man who cheats is just as likely to abandon his family as a woman who cheats is. So why do we keep propagating myths thinking ourselves intelligent as we do so? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sacrednes:
myth ooh or maths
That's the plain truth even science can't prove.
Know this and no peace.
It's a lie and it has been proven so right there in Nigeria itself. So? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Sacrednes: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
which so?
You dey find my mouth abi? Funny guy
Just hope you won't get involved though. Hope you don hear of paternity fraud?
Kobojunkie:
It's a lie and it has been proven so right there in Nigeria itself. So? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sacrednes:
which so?
You dey find my mouth abi? Funny guy
Just hope you won't get involved though. Hope you don hear of paternity fraud?
Paternity fraud is an excuse and reason to hold on to a lie? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Sacrednes: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Paternity fraud is an excuse and reason to hold on to a lie? undecided

Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Abetterperson:

I think the society focuses on women because more is at stake when women cheat, lemme elaborate
Their is an adage in Yoruba: a woman who cheat if she no kills herself she will kill her husband ... it impossible to serve to masters without eliminating one
It is almost impossible for women to cheat outside n remain respectful to their husbands.. from the moment she start tasting a new preek she will resent her hubby preek n touches. mostly she wil start asking for space
Lastly, which is major of it all, women are custodians of reproduction ... women cheating freely is bound to promote paternity fraud/bastards within the society.
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by josephevergreen(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Only fools will abandone their families for a side chic
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
josephevergreen:
Only fools will abandone their families for a side chic
Yet, every day we see this happen and so many have been raised in such homes where the fool abandoned his family for his side chic(s). undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryjonze:
I think the society focuses on women because more is at stake when women cheat, lemme elaborate
Their is an adage in Yoruba: a woman who cheat if she no kills herself she will kill her husband ... it impossible to serve to masters without eliminating one
It is almost impossible for women to cheat outside n remain respectful to their husbands.. from the moment she start tasting a new preek she will resent her hubby preek n touches. mostly she wil start asking for space
Lastly, which is major of it all, women are custodians of reproduction ... women cheating freely is bound to promote paternity fraud/bastards within the society.
following that adage... A man who cheats does not kill his wife? undecided

Does a man who cheats do so out of respect for his wife? undecided

Women are custodians of reproduction... women who cheat promote bastards. But men who cheat do not promote the bastards in society? undecided

If a woman who cheats carefully ensures that no issues ensues from her cheating, will her cheating be given equal weight as that of her husband who does the same? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
following that adage... A man who cheats does not kill his wife? undecided

Does a man who cheats do so out of respect for his wife? undecided

Women are custodians of reproduction... women who cheat promote bastards. But men who cheat do not promote the bastards in society? undecided

If a woman who cheats carefully ensures that no issues ensues from her cheating, will her cheating be given equal weight as that of her husband who does the same? undecided

.I am not here to support or encourage men to cheat, buh we can't just compare men & women nature differs ... fela lived a reckless life n cheated countlessly did it jeopardize any of his wives life.

Its not in a man's nature to dish out respect, men are program to show love, a woman proof her love by giving up her virginity to a man while a man prove his love by providing n protecting her, tu face slept with many gurlz buh still picked Annie publicly above them, that is how men show respect.
No matter how we try men can't commit paternity fraud, did ubi franklin not take responsibility for all his kids outside wedlock, mko abiola children all bear his name ... with men there is lil or no room for bastards.
Once again lemme remind you, men & women nature differ ... even if a woman perfect her cheating to no pregnant, there is still one challenge ... can she serve two masters without eliminating one ? lets imagine she decide to serve them both can two masters tolerate themselves without one planning to take out the known
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryjonze:

....Its not in a man's nature to dish out respect, men are program to show love, a woman proof her love by giving up her virginity to a man while a man prove his love by providing n protecting her, tu face slept with many gurlz buh still picked Annie publicly above them, that is how men show respect......
Once again lemme remind you, men & women nature differ ... even if a woman perfect her cheating to no pregnant, there is still one challenge ... can she serve two masters without eliminating one ? lets imagine she decide to serve them both can two masters tolerate themselves without one planning to take out the known
When a man chests on his wife, is he also trying to serve two masters without eliminating one? undecided

Can the two women tolerate themselves without one planning to take out the known? undecided

Also, you mentioned that it is not a man's nature to dish out respect . Is it that you believe it is a woman's nature to do so? undecided

You also claimed men are programmed to show love, by whom? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by siofra(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
According to what I heard read grin it's because for men, mates abi sexual partners are very hard to come by but for women it's not like that. It's easier for a woman to find a fuckmate, very easy, way too easy according to what I read. So society frowns on the woman when she cheats or is promiscuous because she's seen as cheap.
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When a man chests on his wife, is he also trying to serve two masters without eliminating one? undecided

Can the two women tolerate themselves without one planning to take out the known? undecided

Also, you mentioned that it is not a man's nature to dish out respect . Is it that you believe it is a woman's nature to do so? undecided

You also claimed men are programmed to show love, by whom? undecided

i don't know which planet you reside buh here on earth a man remains the head, a man can marry five wives, all the children plus the wives will bear his name i.e masterplan
Let say a woman marry five men, whose name will she bear among the men which child will be regarded as legitimate.
It is not about what i think or believe ... God commanded wives to respect there man nd men to love there wives in return.. that answer it all.
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryjonze:
It is not about what i think or believe ... God commanded wives to respect there man nd men to love there wives in return.. that answer it all.
God never commanded wives to respect their man and man to love their wives. undecided

God cursed man and woman after they both sinned and the curse was that woman would be ruled over by man(in marriage only) and man would slave away to provide fold until they both perish - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 undecided

God later sent Jesus Christ to redeem and woman from that curse meaning that those who believe in Jesus Christ are no more to live under that curse. Sadly, it seems you missed all of that to believe instead that the curse is what God is happy for you to live under even after 2000 years. undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by RedpillAnalyst: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
A man is not equal to a woman. You can never mix this together. You will make a lot of mistakes in life equating both genders or believing the "gender equality" garbage

I do not condone cheating in marriage even in dating, but sex to a woman is an emotional thing and sex to a man is mostly physical and that's about it.

A man can bed someone he is not attracted to, a lady who is fat, lady he hates, someone below his social status, a girl he his richer than. A woman will almost never do any of the aforementioned and you know the reason? A man's heart is not connected to his little Johnny. A woman's whole reproductive system is connected to her heart.

The moment a woman lies with another man the respect with the man she is with is gone.
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God never commanded wives to respect their man and man to love their wives. undecided

God cursed man and woman after they both sinned and the curse was that woman would be ruled over by man(in marriage only) and man would slave away to provide fold until they both perish - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 undecided

God later sent Jesus Christ to redeem and woman from that curse meaning that those who believe in Jesus Christ are no more to live under that curse. Sadly, it seems you missed all of that to believe instead that the curse is what God is happy for you to live under even after 2000 years. undecided

nice one ..

gen3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and [b]thy desire shall be to thy [/b]husband, and he shall rule over thee.
from that chapter alone ..you can see, a woman is subjected to one man and man installed as a ruler which is synonymous to dictatorship.
ALOL !! may God forgive you grin jesus came to the world to die for OUR SINS not to undo our curse o! the fact that women still go thru agony to birth and men sweat to provide & eat bread is enough justification the curse still stands.
Their is a reason God did not curse man thy desire will be for your wife smiley
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryjonze:

nice one ..
1. gen3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
from that chapter alone ..you can see, a woman is subjected to one man and man installed as a ruler which is synonymous to dictatorship.
2. ALOL !! may God forgive you grin jesus came to the world to die for OUR SINS not to undo our curse o!
3. the fact that women still go thru agony to birth and men sweat to provide & eat bread is enough justification the curse still stands.
Their is a reason God did not curse man thy desire will be for your wife smiley
1. I am not certain what you are trying to say given that Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 is the condemnation of Sin which all leads to man perishing in the grave aka Death, placed by God on the Eve and Adam, for violating God's Law. undecided

2. Jesus Christ told you in John 3 vs 16 - 21 , that He came to redeem or offer man Salvation from the condemnation of Sin aka Death aka perish in the grave - not sin. So are you saying you do not believe Jesus Christ? undecided

3. The choices that men make to continue living under the curse..... submission in marriage instead of equality, working for food that spoils instead of working for food that sustains to eternity which Jesus alone can give, choosing marriage over single life as some of the apostles did... is that, a choice individuals continue to make for themselves rather than embrace what Jesus Christ has offered to all who will be saved by Him. undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Donnileon(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Abetterperson:
When I was younger, a man in my neighborhood had an affair that lead to the birth of a child, keep in mind this man was married man with 2 kids at that time. The man brought the child to his matrimonial home and demanded his wife take care of the child, the woman angry at what had happened, left her husband and filled for divorce. I remember at the that time, the woman was shamed for leaving her marriage and was termed a failure.
I personally do not support cheating but I think it's a bit hypocritical especially when Nigeria being one of the most religious countries is being considered.
I noticed that men are given tips on how not to be caught, and are sometimes praise for it now am not saying all Nigerians think like this but I feel the majority think like this.
Am not saying women should cheat but I feel the same energy given to women should also be given to men
Personally I can't stand a cheating partner and will gladly leave the marriage for the so called Mistress after all my religion permit divorce in the case of adultery. Emotional and mental stress Is not just worth it for the sake of keeping appearance.
Please leave your opinion and constructive criticisms, remember not everyone is supposed to think like you.

When one keys opens so many locks it’s called a master key but a lock that can be opened by so many keys is called a shitty lock
Keep in mind I’m not trying to justify it but here is my opinion
We men cheat only for sex and nothing more except if the babe is a toxic one then he wants more while women cheat to replace their current man because believe it or not we men can have an emotion less sex just to c*m and that doesn’t mean we want to replace our initial woman but women you then go as far as making the current guy feel less of a man and so fucking insecure about a lot of things that wasn’t even there before basically leaving him damaged so here’s my opinion
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I am not certain what you are trying to say given that Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 is the condemnation of Sin which all leads to man perishing in the grave aka Death, placed by God on the Eve and Adam, for violating God's Law. undecided

2. Jesus Christ told you in John 3 vs 16 - 21 , that He came to redeem or offer man Salvation from the condemnation of Sin aka Death aka perish in the grave - not sin. So are you saying you do not believe Jesus Christ? undecided

3. The choices that men make to continue living under the curse..... submission in marriage instead of equality, working for food that spoils instead of working for food that sustains to eternity which Jesus alone can give, choosing marriage over single life as some of the apostles did... is that, a choice individuals continue to make for themselves rather than embrace what Jesus Christ has offered to all who will be saved by Him. undecided

We are really really deviating, buh lemme clarify something here, the curse was : for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. which still stands till date.
my advise to you is stop misquoting the bible if you don't understand it meet those that do or just leave it jejely. take care
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryjonze:
We are really really deviating, buh lemme clarify something here, the curse was : for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. which still stands till date.
my advise to you is stop misquoting the bible if you don't understand it meet those that do or just leave it jejely. take care
So, you don't know the reason why Jesus Christ did most of what He did. undecided

First you assumed Jesus Christ came to save you from your sins but after I pointed out that instead Jesus Christ offered you salvation from the condemnation of Sin which is also called Death, you now assume that rather than consider God's judgement - all those under judgement/curse are slated to perish or cease to exist when they die - as a whole, you now resort to picking a portion from the entire judgement and describing that portion alone the curse? undecided

And you think I am the one here misquoting the bible? undecided
Re: Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men by Xaxa02932: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Man just need a place to cheat. Men do it for fun. Woman do it for a reason. Woman need a reason to cheat. If man cheat his family still remain intact. If woman cheat. The family is gone. Why did they stone the woman in the Bible and not the man.

(1) (Reply)

The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE / Tired Of Being Lonely / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.