Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Demon Sister - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Demon Sister (16470 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Great update Sir...
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Chapter 33

Lord Supreme watched the sky from the wide window space in his office, straining his eyes to have a view of the demon eye in the sky,million thought running through his mind.

"Is the eye becoming visible? " Kareem asked, walking in with Dan.

"Rarely visible, another attack in three months or less " Lord Supreme replied and turned around to face them.

"We can't sit around and wait for them to attack again, we barely survived and it took two of us to take down the beta demon, even when using twenty five percent of our strength" Dan chipped in.

"That is why I summouned you" Lord Supreme replied.

"Seems like you're about bossing me around, tch" Kareem replied and scoffed.

"Yes, I thought you and Joy could infiltrate their base, send them q lovely message" Lord Supreme replied and sat down. "Since after the first invsiom, they've been lesser sighting and demon attack all over, seems they are recruiting and having larger army"

"If it happens to be so, then its game over for us, but hoe are they surviving for long if they don't feast on human? Isn't that a concern? " Kareem replied.

"Hmm, now that you have talked on that, I'll ask Julius to carry out investigation on that, but it might take time sending the message across to him"

"That old hag still refuses to base in the village" Kareem said and titled his head to the left.

Lord Supreme grabbed a scroll from the table drawer and passed it to Dan.

"Pass this message to them" he said "Alright, go and dont die on me, or else I visit you in hell and kill you again"

Jemima waved her hands till Kareem and Joy disappeared into the distance off to carry out their mission. Maze sighed and turned around to take his leave and saw Amen walking up to him smiling mischievously

"Why does the adult keep having all the fun? " Amen asked and sighed, then folded his hands.

"Its not fun, they are capable of handling the situation " Jrkika replied and kicked Amen on the leg.

"Hey, and we are not? "

"We still have a one year and three month hunter ban on us, don't suggest anything stupid" Maze replied and walked passed him.

"Not anything stupid, we can just tag along, and prove our worth, don't you think we need to take that ban off us as soon as possible, if we don't act other hunters on our level will see us as nothing" Amen said calmly

"Hmm, persistent goat, common, Jemima you stay behind" Maze said.

"And I'll let Michell know" Jemima threatened.

"Know about what? " Muchell said and appeared before them.

Kareem tossed a dried meat over to Joy as they ascended the hill before them, Kareem moving steadily like he was on plain ground, while Joy struggled with placing her feet right.

"We should be getting close, eat up, you need strength, especially going against your people"

"I was first a human" Joy replied and grunted.

"I know "

Getting to the top of the hill, Kareem smiled, seeing the huge cave like castle for afar.

"You can't see it yet, but its one mighty cave, you are only going because you know them, you can sit out the fight " Kareem said and put on his hood.

"Every demon regrets being one, we are with enough cure, if Kird Supreme gave me a chance, I'm also willing to give others "

"Put on your hood, the road ahead is dusty and we will be having extra hand, the kids are tagging along, such adventurous spirit in them" Kareem said and pulled up a piece of cloth to cover hid node downward.

Layla sneaked through the walks that led to Lord Supreme's office, getting closer to the door, she leaned on the wall, and from her right hand dropped to the ground a scorpion which crawled into the office through the opening beneath the door.

"Arghh" Lord Supreme grunted from inside and next cane crashing if table.

"Got him" she said and smiled wickedly to herself and quickly moved out.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thanks for the update.. Pls correct d spellings of the characters names

1 Like

Re: My Demon Sister by yvonncute(f): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Please when are we getting an update.
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Chapter 34

Layla ran out from the village, advancing deep into the woods, her bow on her right hand, while she forged forward, running as fast as her legs could carry her.

She suddenly halted, seeing Lord Supreme walk out behind a tree before her, blank expression written all over her face.

"It takes more than a Will Scorpion to take me out" Lord Supreme said and threw the lifeless scorpion to the ground "During the fight I got a glimpse of you and told Dan to get along, you see we've learnt and now always a step ahead, WHO ARE YOU? "

Layla gulped and stretched out her bow, pulled the string and slowly an arrow appeared on it.

"Seriously? " Lord Supreme said and slammed his hands together.

The bow flew of Layla's grip and floated towards Lord Supreme who caught it in the air and ran his eyes through it.

"This should only he wield by who it chooses, right? Now tell me who you are" Lord Supreme said and bit his lower lips as he pulled the string, making three arrows appear on it.

Layla moved back on fright, sweat already breaking through her fave pores.

"Three, at a time, he is over powered than what I was told, why does nature keeps cheating the weak, him, Kareem, Dan, Julius, Joy, the kids, all strong entity only in one village" Layla thought within herself, visibly shaking.

Kareem walked into the cave and pulled down his nose cover and yawned loudly, his voice echoing in return.

"Who is home, I come in peace! " Kareem shouted as he and Joy advanced deeper into the cave.

Kareem continued with a mischievous smile on his face, catching the glimpse of lower demons blending with the darker part of the cave, scared of his presence.

"To what do we owe this pleasant arrival of yours " A voice said from above.

Kareem raised his head up and saw an entrance above the cave.

"Give me your hands" he ordered Joy who didn't hesitate.

He elevated steadily into the air, holding firm to Joy, getting to the other section, Kareem let go off her hand and came to a running landing.

Before him were the three top tier demons standing before the huge round stone table.

"A standing ovation, I come in peace and with a benefitting proposal" Kareem said and walked forward, continued passed them and sat on one of the stone chairs.

"Come on take your seat let's have a heartful discussion and I want all demons gathered in this hall" Kareem said and placed his legs on the table, while Joy stood beside him.

Every demon gathered in the cave hall filling it completely to the brim, while the top demons had their place on the stone chairs.

"Question one, what would you depends on, when you finally destroy humans, doesn't that mark the beginning of your extinction? " Kareem asked srcathing his head.

"I guess I would never understand, since I am never a demon" Kareem said and stood up "here with me is a cure to your demonic status, I believe you all were once human, and still have that human consciousness, its a chance to Starr afresh"

Loud murmurs suddenly erupted, the discomfort plainly written on the faces of the top demons.

"You can just come in here and talk trash" North demon shouted and flarred up, taking up her transformation.

"I didn't ask you to talk" Kareem barked at her and pointed to her seat.

"Such audacity he commands" East demon said within himself and scoffed "Even I the strongest can't stand toe to toe with this man or rather a god"

"Who needs the cure, move behind me" Kareem said "Its not must, you'll only give my students the chance to use you as a real time training"

Muffled voices came from the very back and slowly a path was made, revealing Amen and the others bounded and tied.

"We have your children, even better, we needed the girl, her blood is all we needed" East demon said and stood up "the tide has turned" he said and chuckled.

"No one wants your cure, we never asked for it, demons!! We have our answers, her blood will grant us infinite powers, longetivity.... "

"Tch, howany more dull heads are in here? " Kareem said and sat down.

"She is my daughter and you know what I am capable of" Kareem said and stretched his hand forward.

He appeared on the table with his sword on his left hand, walked closer to East demon and suddenly slashed his head off his body. East demon's head fell on the table, Kareem placed his let on it and smashed it.

"Who else wishes to use my family as a leverage? " Kareem asked fuming with anger.

"I want the cure" a demon said from the crowd.

"Me too"
"I want"
"I wish to see my family as human again"

Lord Supreme stretched his hands and waited patiently till Layla grabbed it and stood her to her feet, handed her bow over to her and smiled.

"The demon threat has ended, everyone is safe, you should have come plain, we are always ready to help" he said and smiled again

"How sure are you that demons are ended? "

"Its Kareem on the mission, but I fear something thoughts is coming so fast" Lord Supreme said and turned around "I have to return back to the village, I can't be gone for long" He said and disappeared.

"Something tougher "

Kareem yawned loudly as the cured demons slowly walked out from the hall, he turned to the top demons and smiled.

"You refused the cure, well you're alone, but let me say this, if I hear rumors of a new demon, I'll come for both of you at ones"

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Thanks for the update, just can't hav enough of it...
Re: My Demon Sister by germaphobe(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wait just like that east demon is...

1 Like

Re: My Demon Sister by Elcapitan0: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
germaphobe:
Wait just like that east demon is...
This is Kareem we are talkingabout grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chapter 35

Amen ran as fast as his legs could carry him, dodging the metal bullets that came at him, he slide on the ground and splitter himself into two.

"Tch, I will die at this rate" he muttered as his clone got hit by the metal bullet and dispersed into the air.

"Air void" he said as he ran forward.

He leaped into the dark portal that came open before him and disappeared.

"Where is he? " Dan muttered from where hr stood at the top floor of the training ground.

Maze gasped at the skill, but at the same time, he knew something was off.

"I have never seen him use that skill except if he is using it as a defense to draw in attack" Michell said.

"And he is taking longer to return " Jemima chipped in.

Dan leaped down from the top floor and landed softly before the man dressed in red overall cloth, his nose downward also covered.

"Your student, did he just forfiet? " the man asked.

"No, Gera, he has never used that skill, I think your student went al out on him" Dan replied and looked at the boy standing afar.

"I thought your students were strong"

"If Amen went all out, it would be the end of your student career, Captain Gera, but something isn't right" Dan said and looked towards the upper floor at his students

"Report to Kareem and Lord Supreme"

Amen found himself floating freely in total darkness, his heartbeat xouoe be heard clearly, he grunted as he tried to get a trip of himself and noticed a white light above him.

He strained as he tried floating towards the light, he stretched his hands forward towards the light and suddenly found himself standing in a room filled with fresh skulls and afar was a lady seated on a bone throne.

"Finally a visitor " the lady said and stood up, descended the throne and slowly began to approach Amen.

"So you are the one who controls the void! " the lady asked as she walked forward.

"Who are you and please where am I? " Amen asked calmly.

"You don't know, this is a world you alone can come into to find solace, like your ancestors before you, I am the void spirit, more like your companion " the lady said and stood inches before Amen and gave him a stern look.

"The skulls, you're more of a demon"

"This" she said and pointed at the skulls "are the enemies your ancestors sent into this void, enemies they could not defeat, we sent here, or those who they wish to break their spirit" she said and suddenly was sitting on the throne.

"Huhn, its a sham, how do I return? "

"Whenever you wish little one " she replied and giggled. "We will be meeting soon for our bounding rituals, by the way my name is Lilith"

"Weird powers you all keep displaying " Maze said and sighed as they walked down the village street

"Says a demi god" Michell replied and spanked Maze on the head.

"Guys I won't be able to go along with you guys, I have something to take care of" Amen said and stop his movement.

"Does thus have to do with the void thing? " Jemima asked.

"No, hey! You don't have the right to talk to me" Amen replied and smirked at Jemima.

"Do you want to rumble? " Jemima said and made a fist.

"Enough, she a a kid Amen, we will be leaving then, what about the mixer, the girls we would be meeting? " Maze asked disappointed.

"It can wait" Amen replied and disappeared.

"Hmm, I wonder if I'm not attractive enough, Amen can go to all mixers all he likes but Maze, I don't just get " Michelle thought within herself and heaved.

Amen walked into the village library and moved through the array of scroll shelves, looking for what suited the best.

*Master Amen, hoe can I help you? " an aged man asked behind him.

"I'm looking for anything related to air void powers and someone called Lilith"

The m gasped stood motionless and finally found his voice

"Lilith, mother of the forbidden void, dark witch" the man said and hurried his steps closer at Amen. "You shouldn't dive deep, ni matter how important it is to you*

Lord Supreme received a scroll from Kareem and opened it, after going through the content, he smiled and stacked the scroll.

"Taking care of one threat another one arises, who knows if another is lurking around? " Lord Supreme said and took his seat.

"According to Julius, they are after a divine thing, probably embedded in a human child" Kareem said "I have a really bad feeling about this, we need to find whatever it is, but where do we start looking from! "

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by germaphobe(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
i think something more than the demons is about to...
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
My Demon Sister

Chapter 36

Amen sneaked out of the house, through the window of his room and swiftly leaped over the fence, getting closer to the village exit, he watched the guards on duty closely sighed, there was no way he could evade them all without being noticed, either by the guards or the upgraded village defense system.

"According to the book, void users can use spatial magic" he said to himself and looked up towards the direction where the former Joy used to stay, looked at the moonlight and sighed.

He strained as he struggled to open a portal before himself, only for the portal to close back as soon as it came open.

"Tch, this is tougher than I had imagined, but I can't go back, so you have to come open" he said and threw his hands forward.

Immediately the portal came open, Amen dived into it and rolled out right outside the village, distance away from the main entrance.

"Phew, that was close" he said and looked at the little hem of his cloth that got cut off, because the portal closed on it.

He quickly picked himself up and dashed into the woods

Kareem walked in on Julius and Lord Supreme and leaned on the wall, after pleasantries were exchanged.

"You keep on risking your life " Kareem said to Julius.

"We can't afford surprise attack, someone needs to check the balance and that's how I found out about the Divine tree, that is drawing war to us" Julius replied and heaved.

"What info do you have that os urgent you came this morning? " Lord Supreme asked.

"While searching for answers, I had to search for the rare human race of Soul watchers, they have a long history of keeping the divine tree, it happened that the tree is a source of life itself, which can be handled by gods like Kareem "

Kareem chuckled and spoke "I have a feeling this has to do with me"

"It has everything to do with you, first you brought Jemima to reality with the power of that tree, a seed"

Kareem widened his face and walled closer to Julius.

"While I was sent here, I was given a seed by my father, he told me lives would depend on it, that seed was with me, during my supposed dying moment, when I wished I had a female child " Kareem said

"That makes sense, the power of the seed is manifesting, thereby drawing foes " Julius said.

"Does that mean, this same people killed my entire species of gods? " Kareem asked.

"A high chance of that, and I found out that seed geminated to become Jemima, and that tree is ready for harvest " Julius concluded.

"Let them come, the blood of my brothers cry for vengeance " Kareem said ad tightened his fist.

"Easy there, if these people could wipe out your whole existence, it means they are thousand times stronger than you and I combined, Kareem " Lord Supreme said and stared at Kareem.

Amen panted as he forced his way through thick woods, interlocked into each other.

"It should be here, the temple should be here" he said standing in the middle of the thick vast wood.

He took a step closer and suddenly fell into vast emptiness, falling like it was an endless pit.

"Its two minutes and I'm still falling" he said as he tried adjusting his eyes to the darkness.

Looking down, he began seeing glimpse of light, at first faint lights as he dropped further, it became brighter.

Amen fell hard to the ground and let out a loud cry of agony, he curled into himself as he felt pains run through his entire body.

"You made it" he heard the familiar feminine voice say before him.

He slowly raised up his head and saw Lilith sitting on a throne made of bone and beneath her were numerous skulls.

"Lilith? " Amen said straining.

"Master, shall we begin? " Lilith said and stood up, standing about seven feet in height.

Lord Supreme walked up to Kareem who sat at the dead end of the mountain in the village and sat next to him, he let out a soft sigh and spoke.

"Didn't know I'd see you here, like old times, we both come here to clear our head" Lord Supreme said and smiled.

"For the first time in my life, i'm scared " Kareem said and looked up at the sky "If someone that strong is coming, do we stand a chance? "

The black circle tattoo around Lord Supreme's wrist slowly faded away and beside an image formed up, turning into a fine young looking man.

"Fanada" Kareem said "I think I prefer you in your wolf form" Kareem said calmly

"If this threat is as tough as you said, then we need to convert our enemies to friends to fight beside us, the top tier demons and the extinct dwarves, these forces combined is enough strength for us" Fanada said.

"Good point, even if we find the dwarves, do you think they would be willing to risk being known by humans to still be alive? " Lord Supreme asked.

"I'll bring their dead bodies with me, if they refuse such offer to help, it affects every species on the earth" Kareem said and stood up.

"I'll personally send word to all villages and every species of humans and beings, anyone who refuses should die before I get to them" Kareem said.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 5:51am On Apr 15, 2021
I just can't get enough... Thank 4 d update...

1 Like

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2021
Are you a comic fan, and you're glued to My Demon Sister series?

Then something special is coming your way. Demon sister is being adapted into comics.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by elpochas: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Battle of the Five Armies Loading.
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
My Demon Sister

Chapter 37

Amen yawned as he jumped out of bed, feeling rejuvenated, he headed to the rest room got himself prepared and ran down to the living room, he greeted his mother who responded back, without batting an eye at him, since she was busy with something else

Amen opened the door and saw Maze, Jemima, Michell, Kareem, Dan and Layla walking into the compound.

"Huhhn" Amen said in awe

"Amen, I see you are prepared already " Kareem said as they got closer to the main building

"Prepared, for what Mr. Kareem?" Amen asked.

"The family food war, this year I've chosen to tug with your family, a lot has been ignored since I left and the lively Pearl Village has become so boring and full of sorrow " Kareem said and smiled.

"So its proper we bring those old things we did that brought us joy, even at the face of death" Dan chipped in, holding Layla's hand

"Huhn, and who is she? " Amen asked pointing at Layla.

"The Kareem always win, Maze, you're three bowl down, I'll disown you if you lose to Amen" Kareem shouted, already drunk.

Maze could feel his eyes popping out as he sent down a full bowl of hot soup down his throat, and threw the bowl to the piles of bowl next to him.

Amen also with protruding belly, grunted as he forced another bowl down.

"Come on son, that's number twenty, you're just started " Lord Supreme shouted and moved closer to Amen and began rubbing his shoulder.

"What kind if game is this, old men behaving like kids" Layla said beneath her breathe and stood to leave.

"You dare not take another step" Kareem said drunk and signaled her to come forward

Maze and Amen did the last bowl and both collapsed to the ground.

"We don't do ties, here gulp this down " Lord Supreme said and slide a bowl at Amen.

The bowl tripped over spilling the soup to the ground.

"How dare you? " Lord Supreme said grunting at Kareem and suddenly appeared before him and rammed a blow at his face.

The force sent Kareem off his feet, making him crash out of the house.

Everyone gasped looking at Kareem lay still face down to the ground, through the huge hole he made on the wall.

"Jem, let's go, its boring here" Claire said and tom the lead.

One by one everyone including Dan left, leaving, the boys and their fathers sub conscious.

Jemima and Claire both walked into a toy shop, both awed by the carving and uniqueness of each metal and wooden made toys on display, they both walked closer to the woman who would be attending to them and let put bright smile.

"We want ran popular lady mannequin toy, dad promised to get me one, but he is always too busy" Jemima said and brought out a sack full of coins

"That's a lot of money you have there" the lady said, leaning over the table.

"Dad gibes me his purse to keep"

The lady smirked and let out an evil grin on the left corner of her lips.

"Follow me" the lady said and opened a door that led to another inner room.

As both Jemima and Claire walked into the room, they felt sharp pain on their neck and instantly went numb.

The last giggled and turned around, pick up the money purse and threw it in mid air, caught it and smiled.

"You've brought them, as usual, these ones look really healthy and well, I'll part with fifty gold coins for them" a masuckine voice said from the dark and next emeged a lanky looking man.

"Fifty for each " the lady said, haggling the price.

"Tech" the man grunted and threw a purse at the woman who caught it.

"That's hundred" the man said and behind him, two other men emerged and picked up the bodies, and placed them on there shoulders.

"Take the south tunnel, we can't risk the hunters seeing us, this tunnel has served us well, running smooth business in Pearl Village " the man said and chuckled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Op, u are having more errors in ur recent updates compare to previous ones, pls do rectify such.. Thanks for the update as always...
Re: My Demon Sister by smartfashion(f): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Loving u to the moon
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lakesc:
Op, u are having more errors in ur recent updates compare to previous ones, pls do rectify such.. Thanks for the update as always...

Thank you for the observation. I'll keep my writing in check.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chapter 38

Maze and Amen woke up first, feeling heavy on the head, they both yawned as the picked up their weak selves up and watched as their fathers snores out loudly.

"We really went boozed up" Amen said scratching his head

"Yeah, how long were we out? "Maze asked and looked around.

Three caged carts, filled with under aged children, were pulled through the desert by camels, which had straps around their body that allowed pulling the carts around the desert.

Claire slowly opened her eyes, feeling dizzy, she tried catching a glimpse of her surrounding and found others like her, and catching a quick glimpse at Jemima who was on the next cart.

"Hey, hey, let us out" Claire shouted, banging against the iron cage in a bid to use her brutal strength to ram through it.

She let out a slight groan as her hands began to bleed.

"Silence there" the man riding the camel that pulled Claire's cage along shouted with a grin on his face.

Jemima heaved and spoke to her from her own cage.

"It's useless, my strength does nothing to it"

"Tch, that's right kid, those cages are made if special grade curse metal that damps your power, because if trouble children like you" another man said and they all laughed out loudly

Both Lord Supreme and Kareem received a loud slap on their faces, feeling little pain, they ask slowly opened their eyes and saw Lord Supreme's wife Naomi standing above them, next to her were Amen and Maze.

Kareem sat upright, scrubbing his eyes roughly with his palms before let out a long loud yawn.

"The girls are missing " Kate said, disgusted at her husband who was dead drunk.

Kareem hiccuped and collaosed back to the ground. Kate sighed and turned around.

"Guess I'll just act for myself" she said as she stormed out of the house.

Kate moved from one store to another, places she knew Clare could be, after hours of searching and the day getting darker, she found a place to rest and sighed as many thought ran through her mind.

She hurriedly stood up and took to her heels, running to the village main entrance and exit point.

"Has anyone see my daughter and Jemima? " she asked as she got closer to the guards on duty.

"No, not at all, no one has gone out since evening hours"

Kate heaved and stood still for a moment.

"Dispatch a search party, something is wrong with them, I can tell" Kate said and gave more searching orders.

Jemima beckoned to one of the captors to come closer.

"I want to pee" she said wriggling her body uneasily.

"A means to run off, pee right where you are" the MN replied and banged the cage.

Kate ran through the empty street, dashing further into the slums of Pearl Village, she suddenly stood still, upon the unbelievable sight before her.

Bony looking children littered around the street, skinny adults also, tattered roof and broken buildings.

"Hugh, and here is also part of pearl village? " she asked the male hunter next to her.

"It was actually unused land portion of pearl before now, but after each war and fights, the economy breaks down, although not reflected, but these are the people who suffers the aftermath of war, they have no voice to speak up, and it's strange, someone must be feeding on these people, I never imagined a sight to be this horrible"

Kate walked closer to an aged man and went on her knees before speaking

"I'm looking for a girl"

The man picked himself up, mumbling inaudible words as he scurried away.

"That's odd" Kate said as she approached another who quickly took off also.

"Lord Supreme is so focused on saving the village, he forgot that it is being eaten from within" the hunter said.

"Something truly isn't right here" Kate said and looked up at the moon.

"This place has something that needs attention and linked with my girls"

Kate gulped down the water the hunter gave to her and returned the bamboo made container, with a smile of gratitude on her face.

"Who leads this slum? " Kate barked as she approached a man and held him by the arm firmly.

"It's Icarus " the man said and freed himself "You look too fresh to be in the slum, return back to the better life of Pearl" The man said and dashed off.

"He doesn't even know me" Kate thought and sighed.

"You ask of me" a thick husky voice said from a dark corner and next were hefty men walking out of the dark all around, each holding to hard woods.

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Chapter 39

A huge figure walled out, from the dark corner the voice had come from, almost twice of Kate in height and a wide body frame alongside.

"What brings you here? " the man asked with a wicked smile.

"You must be Icarus " Kate said grinning.

"Yes"

"Where is my daughter" Kate said bitting her lower lips.

Icarus looked up into the sky, and looked back at Kate.

"Here is not a safe place to talk, follow me" Icarus said and suddenly disappeared into the dark, while his men also do same.

Kate and the hunter with her, walked into a moist smelly room, roughly arranged, tattered clothes for cotton, broken plates and totally disorganized surrounding.

"There have been a low key child trafficking here in Pearl for about three months and counting, we kept on sending letters to Lord Supreme but none of it was attended to, when discovered that letters were sent Icarus would kill who sent it"

"What you're not Icarus? " The hunter asked

"I'm not, my name is Chase, I only played along, cause we needed help and seeing you with a hunter, means you're someone of importance " Chase said and felt sad.

"Do you have any lead? " Kate asked calmly.

"There are rumours that there is a tunnel below Pearl that allows these smugglers entrance and exit, so the security system of Pearl does not hinder them, since it does not run deep into the ground" Chase said .

"Any idea where this tunnel is? " the hunter asked.

"It suppose to be in a shop, probably one that attracts kids" Chase said.

"What shop could that be" Kate said confused.

"We will crosscheck registered shops in the register, maybe we could pinpoint something" Kate said and turned around to leave.

"Chase, I'll need you to come along as well, you have knowledge we dont" The hunter said as he head out.

Kate sat down on Lord Supreme's chair and spread out the registry scroll before her .

"there are a total of fifty five shops here in Pearl and all registered, which means we are at a dead end"

Chase walked closer and took a look at the scroll and suddenly something hit his mind.

"All name here, there is only one I know, Mama Nana toy shop, she lives in the slum and runs a shop up Pearl, normally no one from the slum should be able to run something this large, and here her return value says 12 silver per month, for someone giving 12 silver per month to the village treasury as tax, that should should have been closed down for long but how she sustains it is a question" Chase said.

"You're brighter than you look" Kate said and stood up "Quick, we have to search that shop, I'll get a warrant, while you two go ahead"

Kate also phased through the brick wall of the toy shop, trying to figure her way around the dark with the others.

Chase hands illuminated, tuning the level of brightness, he finally found a suitable dim light that would still bright their way.

"This place looks as all it is, only toy shelves " The hunter said looking around.

They all heard a faint voice in the shop and quickly Chase put out his illuminating hand. A candle light shine behind a shelf, the rays popping put through the tiny spaces of the shelf.

The shelf slowly moved aside revealing Mama Nana walking out. Mama Nana hastened her feet out of the shop, suspecting nothing .

Kate and the others cane out hiding and walked towards the shelf and moved it aside, revealing a tunnel that ran deep into the ground.

"This is our final lead, We don't know what to expect in here, I'll lend you part of my power house to go invicible, we have to move fast, I can only share limited power with stronger people" Kate said and looked at the tunnel way.

"Hmmphhh" Chase sighed and nodded in approval.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chapter 40

The tunnel way led them outside the borders of Pearl Village, surprised at such method, Kate looked at Chase and back at the hunter with her.

"From here goes two different route and all traces are gone, we have to split, you and Chase, go north, I'll take the south route" Kate suggested and without hesitation Chase and the hunter dashed off.

"Good, I don't need anyone holding me back, I need to unleash all angers in me at them, they're just few meters ahead " she said within herself as she watched the hunter and Chase disappeared into the dark.

"Argghhhh" one of the kidnappers shouted in pain as Clare sunk her teeth into his left wrist.

He grabbed Claire by the hair and threw her to the ground, with annoyance, he smacked her on the stomach with his feet, repeating the process

"Let get go!!" Jemima shouted, bamging hard on the cage, and at the same time helpless.

"I'll just send you to hell" the man shouted as he smoked her hard

"Anyone of you who dares rubbish will meet worse fate than her " he said as he walked to his camel and brought out a whip.

He loosed it and lashed it on the air, walking closer to Clare. With a wicked look on his face, he lashed the whip, raised his hand in the air and sent it hardly at Clare.

Something dropping from the sky caught the attention of the man, looking up above, he saw Kate's eyes, glowing red, a furious expression on her face.

"Chhhaaaaaaa" Kate screamed as she dropped down, above the man, getting closer, she sent a blow directly at his head.

The force sent the man's head deep into his body, splashing blood out from the shoulders.

Kate landed before the man and slammed her leg on his chest which sent him off, crashing against the metal cage.

"This is why I avoid taking matters into my own hands" Kate said and smiled wicked, an aura of evil oozing out all around her.

The remaining three kidnappers dropped down from their camels, approaching her.

The leader of the group turned into a flaming human and elevated into the air, and shot out larva from his hands at Kate who put her hand across her face, blocking it off.

The larva burnt deep into her arms and almost immediately her hands began to heal.

"This is trouble, no one has ever taken my larva and still be in one piece" the man muttered and flew straight at Kate.

Kate grabbed him by the neck and used her right hand to smack his head off his body.

"I'm getting fired up" Kate muttered, growling like a wild beast and let out a smile on the corner of her lips.

The remaining two dashed at her, one shooting out stone darts out from his hand. Kate felt something grip her leg and looked down and back at the other man.

The stone dart smacked through her body, tearing her clothes and getting stocked in her body to prevent it from healing.

"Soil paralysis, decomposition begin " the other man said from distance.

A huge termite popped out from beneath Kate's leg and struck their teeth deep into Kate's legs and began chewing.

"Huhnmm, such trick is not enough to get me, Glass transparency " Kate muttered and became invisible.

The man shooting the stone darts suddenly felt a grip around his neck and suddenly his throat was pulled out alongside his lower jaw.

The next man before he could decide his next move, his body was splutter into half from the stomach.

Lord Supreme and Kareem stood at the entrance of Pearl Slum and stared at one another clueless on what next to do.

"We need someone who knows the slum to be our ears and do the needful" Kareem said and sighed.

"The Chase guy, he would do, I'll invite him over and we plan this out, we never expected this demon war to have such repercussions "

"Hmm, about that, Julius sent a message, we have less than a month before our biggest fear arrives" Kareem said and gulped.

Kate pulled Mama Nana closer by the collar and smacked her a loud slap on the face which immediately led her ear to burst out blood.

"You messed with the wrong girls " Kate shouted as the hunters dragged her off away from Mama Nana who was been returned back to prison.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thankr for the update...
Re: My Demon Sister by Bobosneh: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
it has been a very well done job since the start of this book. of all your books that I have read I think this one and the first series of EMI LEGEND OF THE HUMAN GODS are the best kudos to you and more knowledge to your brain thanks a lot for this piece.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Chapter 41

"The Chase guy, he would do, I'll invite him over and we plan this out, we never expected this demon war to have such repercussions "

"Hmm, about that, Julius sent a message, we have less than a month before our biggest fear arrives" Kareem said and gulped.

Kate pulled Mama Nana closer by the collar and smacked her a loud slap on the face which immediately led her ear to burst out blood.

"You messed with the wrong girls " Kate shouted as the hunters dragged her off away from Mama Nana who was been returned back to prison.

Amen grunted as he summoned out three of his clones irritated by the state of the slum, muddy waters, dirt, malnourished children and adult alike, littered all over.

"We shouldn't be doing this, there are inferior team like team twenty, those children are bunch of losers, they should be the one cleaning the slum" Amen shouted angrily.

"But they still have 60 percent rate mission success" Michell said as she dipped the wooden rake with her into thick muddy gutter

"And us? " Amen replied.

"We have no mission success rate" Michell replied sarcastically.

"You're joking right, we infiltrated the demon hideout "

"That was Kareem" Michell replied.

"Come to think of it, we haven't done any mission solely on our own, either we help the grownup or we are helped, the only thing we know how to do is getting into trouble " Maze chipoed in from where he and Jemima stood rounding up the first.

"And he is the one always running us into trouble" Jemima chipped in.

"Heaven knows I hate you, one more word from you and I will have to break your head" Amen shouted in annoyance.

"Ehehhe, empty barrel" Jemima replied.

Furious Amen grabbed his rake and threw it directly at Jemima, getting closer, Jemima titled her body around, grabbed the rake by the end, and doubled the speed and age turned around and sent the rake hurling back at Amen.

The rake smacked Amen on the forehead, sending him straight to the ground.

Kareem walked into Lord Supreme office, and saw the room was already filled with everyone who was needed.

Dan, Layla, Julius, Kate, and an unfamiliar face standing next to Julius

"Late as always " Julius said and scoffed.

"I see Kate, has she returned back to being a hunter?" Kareem asked

"We need all capable hands" Lord Supreme replied.

"Then the kids should be here also, this threat has to do with them, from the briefing Julius sent" Kareem responded.

"No, they can't be here, they are still young " the unfamiliar person said.

"And who are you? " Kareem asked as he made an ice spear on his hands and walked closer to the man and placed the ice spear on his neck.

"Jin " the man replied and held Kareem by the hand and slowly the once began to melt, as Jin made heat emit from his body.

"Naturally you should be my opponent, water and fire's Kareem said.

"I support Kareem, we should involve the kid, especially Maze and his demon sister, I was opportuned to have a first encounter with Maze myself and his sister on the day she got transformed, he has potentials" Jin said.

"You are the one Maze talks about, but you failed as a hunter, you let my wife die" Kareem muttered

"It was her I'll fate, deal with it" Jin replied.

"You have guts" Kareem scoffed as he moved back.

"Enough, we can't involve the kids, that is why I called you all, we need to protect them" Lord Supreme said and heaved

"The only way to protect them is to tell them and make them know what they are up against, it gives them the edge" Jin said.

"My man" Kareem said within himself and smiled.

"I SAIID NO!!" lord Supreme shouted in annoyance.

"I think I'm done here" Kareem said and walked out.

"Kareem don't you dare walk out on me" Lord Supreme said lowly

"Come stop me" Kareem replied and smashed the door, ramming his body through the open space.

"I'm out also" Jin said and followed suit.

"Are they always this way " Layla asked Dan.

"Pearl strongest hunters are logger heads" Dan replied and heaved.

"You know I think Kareem is right ' Kate replied and also walked out.

After the day job, Michell sat at the balcony of her apartment, which faced the outskirt of Pearl Village, she folded her legs into each other and sighed as she tried concentrating

"My witch vision should see about half of the earth and outer space, enough concentration should do" Michell said grunting.

"Huhhnn" Michell grunted and opened her eyes, looking at the sky.

"What is that huge junk of metal, coming down here? " she asked herself and quickly stood up.

"I swear, I knew what I saw, it was a big huge floating metal in space, like a whole planet itself coming towards us" Michell said, trying to make Maze and Amen believe what she told them.

"You're hallucinating, if anything as huge as that is coming, then we should have heard of it" Amen said

"Unless if it is being hidden from you" Jin said appearing at the entrance of the training hall.

"And who are you? " Michell asked and locked her palms together.

"I remember you" Maze said and signalled Michell to power down.

"I'm glad you do, that which the witch saw is why I am here, my name is Jin"

"And we both will train you personally starting now, you four are the reason that thing is coming here " Kareem said and appeared behind Jin.

"A witch, a demon God, living divine human, and you who house the good bad Lilith, hey, Lilith long time no see" Jin said staring at Amen.

"Who is Lilith? " Michell asked confused.

"Seems you all haven't been honest with yourselves, you all have secret weapon you are not sharing with one another, such a pain" Jin said and scoffed.

"Tch, someone can't have peace for a long time, trouble keeps knocking " Amen said in Lilith's voice, more like Lilith speaking through him

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chapter 42

Lord Supreme walked into his house, visibly angry, he pulled off his shoe and slowly walked into the living room exhausted and fell flat to the ground, breathing heavily.

"You fought with Kareem again? " Kate said from the kitchen and heaved.

,"I need to beat some sense into him"

"And how did that go? "

Lord Supreme turned around facing the ceiling and closed his eyes tightly.

"Didn't go well, Fanada had to ignore me"

Kate cleaned her hands and walked out of the kitchen, got closer to her husband and sat next to him

"You both have different definition of protection, and Kareem has the best, it makes sense to let the children know what they are really up against and carry them along, a working plan is all you need, trust Kareem on this"

Lord Supreme sat himself up and starred at his wife and spoke.

"Kareem is reckless, he was the reason my dad had to die untimely, always acting without thinking, if he didn't go after the Growling gate gang,my dad wouldn't have risked his life and end up saving Kareem" Lord Supreme said and continued "I don't want things repeating themselves"

"Kareem cant forgive himself either, I guess that is why he needs the children to be strong, he was weak then, just understand things from his view "

The door suddenly came open and Kareem and the kids walked in, alongside Dan.

"Your attention is needed " Dan said panting

Dan, Kareem, Julius and Lord Supreme all stood side by side far away from Pearl Village, each one of them prepared for what was to come.

A green light suddenly appeared in a straight form from the sky and next a man with pale skin appeared on the ground, still under the green light, the light immediately faded, revealing fully a white skin man, with no cloth on him, yet he didn't seem to be naked. His ears were made of hole directly on the side of his head.

"Greetings weaklings " the man said, with pride in his voice.

"Greetings to you, baaassssstaaarrrd" Kareem muttered "There is no lie, we are weaklings, even I as a god can't match this power that is off chart and this is just a messenger " Kareem thought within himself.

"I am a messenger of the Second Tier gods of the Universe" the man said, gesturing with his hands and continued "We have something which is ours but in your possession, It will be......, "

WHHHAAAAACCCKKKKK

hid head suddenly rolled off his body with Kareem standing behind him, his sword raised in the air.

"You talk too much, even for someone with so much power talking too much puts you off guard" Kareem said and scoffed.

Kareem suddenly dived to the right and rolled on his back, and next he was standing next to Lord Supreme. Another pale looking man with a red stone at the center of his head, appeared at Kareem's former position, weidling a spear on both hands.

"You're a lower specie of god, but that doesn't mean we should take you lightly, I thought your entire race was wiped out"

"That's the mistake you be paying for before you lay your hands on the divine tree" Kareem muttered.

"So you know what we are after, we are yet to arrive, when we do, in a month time, your daughter and son should be made available, either way, we are raking them, dead or alive" the man said and was taken up by the green light which beamed around him from above.

"Kareem, save your anger for when they return, we've proved our point, we are not to be taken lightly, we still have the dwarves and the remaining top demons to persuade " Lord Supreme said.

"Leave them to me, I and the kids will set out tomorrow " Kareem said and slash his sword in the air.

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Chapter 43

Kareem, pulled Michell by the collar of her shirt, raising her up from the edge of the cliff, while Maze and Amen effortlessly climbed on the mountain.

"Do you have to bring all of us along? " Amen asked as he struggled to get on the mountain.

"You are my students, and I brought you four on purpose" Kareem replied and spread out the scroll with him, looking at the map.

"Day 5, seems we are here already " Kareem said and pointed to the map "According to this map, we should be standing right above the dwarves " Kareem said looking around.

"We are long way away from home, we can't return empty handed " Jemima muttered

"Hey, witch, you saw what was above, look down and see what is beneath" Kareem said to Michell and walked closer to her.

"It isn't as simple as that, it drains me" Michell said with her head down.

Kareem suddenly grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees, making sure her eyes were fixed to the ground.

"I don't care if it kills you, summon those eyes out and see beneath" Kareem shouted at the top of his voice

"Dad!! " Maze shouted and pushed Kareem off Michell.

Maze helped Michell to her feet and gently smooth her hairs, trailing it gently and focused next on his father.

"What has gotten into you?" Maze asked walking closer to Kareem.

"You all have to go beyond your present skill, if you keep up like this, you all will die, I have seen great men die, men with better resolve" Kareem shouted in annoyance.

"We've survived, working as a team" Amen said

"Tell me, when you see your loved ones die, will you still depend on a weak team, you all are ranked the worst demon hunters in the whole of Pearl, no mission success rate, only troubles, tell me what do a bunch of mischief stand to gain, the personal beings living in you can't even stand toe to toe with me " Kareem shouted at Amen.

Lilith suddenly raised up her head, from her realm on hearing what Kareem said and became furious, her eyes began to let out blood and slowly she stood up, and began to descend down her throne.

"Master, let me out" Lilith said as she slowly began to descend.

"Spatial Expansion " Amen muttered and locked his palms together, making a portal before him.

Lilith walked out of the portal before Amen, standing at a whooping Twelve feet, surprising to Amen who had only thought her to be seven feet.

Kareem let out a soft gasp, as he raised his head to look at Lilith who was bleeding from her eyes and took few steps backward.

"She's huge" he muttered, but not for one second moved by her height or the power that oozed out from her.

"This is the monster Amen has in him" Michell muttered and gulped down spit from her throat.

"Do you still think my master is weak? " Lilith asked with her voice reechoing.

"Would you like to find out? " Kareem asked and stretched his hand, summoning Maze sword to himself. "Even without this, you're no match for me" Kareem said walked closer.

"Guys, I hear something, foot steps approaching " Michell said placing her hand on the ground "The dwarves "

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Asiseeit: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the update OP!
Kareem and Lord Supreme can behave childish sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Lakesc: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the update, more pls. Kareem, like showing himself off...
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chapter 44

Jin opened the door that led into Lord Supreme's office, bleeding on the right arm, with a slash mark running down his right cheek. He walked on gallantly on Julius, Lord Supreme and Dan and took turns to look at everyone of them.

"It's worse than we thought" Jin said and wiped off the trailing blood on his face, flickering the stains on the wall.

"You've never come back with a mark on your spy missions " Julius said with a bit fright expressed on his face.

"They have an army of billions, Julius, five set of billions, all five elements, the ship itself is a living being fueled by enormous unending power house" Jin said and gulped

"What else did you see? " Dan asked calmly.

"I found a library archive, of ancient language, according the the image I saw in one of the huge books, White haired gods, foresaw this day, and decided to help humans, they infiltrated the top tier gods realm, and destroyed their source of power, the Divine Tree, which drastically dropped the top tier god rankings in power and strength "

"Even with the drastic dropping, we still don't match up to them" Julius said.

"As revenge for that, they killed every single soul of the white haired gods, and Kareem is just one little pawn, Jemima is that seed, she is the key to all this" Jin said.

"From hunting demons to this, are we to blame all this on Kareem or what, the decision keeps getting harder to conclude" Julius said and sighed.

Jin sat down on the ground, leaning hid back on the wall, he shut his eyes tight and coughed slightly.

"Even after getting Jemima, they won't retreat, tell will lay waste to us, annihilate our total existence, declare war against the first tier gods, if they win, they rule the universe as they see pleased " Jin added still closing his eyes.

"Jin, the other one" Julius said starring at Lord Supreme.

"What again?" Dan asked stretching his hand as forward.

"Demons, we didn't get them all, there are still thousands of them, evolved, smarter, wiser, hiding on plain sight, this time killing their victims slowly, painlessly, spanning within two weeks, even months, and somehow they've found a way to curb their smelling aura" Jin said slowly.

Lord Supreme got lost of words, all he could do was stare at everyone, his mind finding it hard to process his next words.

The top tier god with the red stone on the center of his head, walked out from his personal chamber in the ship, to his aides were walls plated with dark breathing metals, that would move around constantly. He stood before the wall and slowly it cane apart, allowing access to the next part if the ship, what looked like an endless dark walkway.

"Otto, I heard there was intruder" a dark voice said from nowhere in particular.

"Yes my Lord, unfortunately we could not kill him " Otto replied, and folded his hands at his back.

"Hmm, once you secure the girl, we can finally bring back the grand lord to life, retrieve her as quiet as possible, what they expect is a full scale attack, I want you personally to handle this, bring the girl alive "

"And the boy? "

"He is of no use for now, get the girl, the boy comes next "

The Earth Below

Kareem stood speechless at the sight before him, marvelled at the very different existence he saw, green land below earth, clouds and sun, everything the upper existence had, even better, hobbit buildings visible from the distance, the view before them was what could be called extraordinary. HR looked up from the height they had dropped down, how they were still standing in one piece was another mystery on its own.

"A whole different work, beneath the earth, what else is possible in this world? " Michell muttered.

"Be careful of dwarves, they have mastery over magic of various forms and above all tricky, those minute creatures, with beards like mop, thick arms, hard to fight with and kill, they keep rolling under you, very annoying creatures" Kareem said, noticing movements behind them

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Bobosneh: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2021
it just keep getting more interesting every update this is story deserve front page
Re: My Demon Sister by Devilpen(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chapter 45

Kareem and the kids, were led by the dwarves to the dwarf Lord, seated on his throne, with his beards fully touching the ground, even from the height he sat from, well above three feet above ground level. Two guards on both sides, each wielding an axe, with their firm hands.

"We knew our existence wouldn't be hidden for long" The dwarf Lord said and relaxed his back on the throne. "What brings you here?"

"We need your help" Kareem said humbly.

"Tchh, who knew he was thia humble " Amen said within himself and scoffed.

"Really, is it about the top tier gods, if yes, we can't help because we value our privacy" The dwarf lord said and placed his hands on his stomach with a smudgy look on his face.

"Your privacy doesn't even matter at this point, once the world above is destroyed, it won't take long for yours to be discovered, if we could find with no stress " Kareem replied.

"Yeah yeah, we know, but at least humans deserve whatever that befalls them, we were hated so much, we became slaves, we were used as Hunger Games and used for hunting pleasure, used as baits and looked down upon" the lord said and dropped down from his seat, standing at the first edge of the stairs before him.

"Do you need help, the next step I'd actually taller than you are" Kareem said.

Amen suddenly went into an uproar of laughter, unable to control himself, Michell on the other hand managed to hold it her laughter, while Maze and Jemima wore a serious look.

"Humans will never change, from body shaming, to looking down on others, nothing matters as long as it benefits them, leave here now " the lord said with annoyance.

"Make me leave dwarf" Kareem said slowly and mockingly.

The furious lord, stretched out both of his hands, and swiftly two axes with lightning around them appeared on both hands, taking a step further, the dwarf lord missed his steps and tumbled, rolling off the stairs.

"Thuink, thuink, thuink... " Kareem said loudly as the Lord bounced off from one step to another till her finally reached ground.

Amen let out another round of laughter this time uncontrollably for the rest.

"Here" Kareem grunted as he pulled the Dwarf Lord up "We shall take our leave, just for the record, the only way to preserve your existence is to join forces with us and I don't need to tell you much, seems you have a way kg gathering your informations from above " Kareem said and turn around "Let's get out of here "

"Wait" the dwarf lord said and muttered something inaudible.

"We will join you, only because you're a god and there was the god with blur hairs that brought we dwarves here, he saved us all, made a new world for us and we owe his kind, we can never repay our debt no matter how hard we try, my forces are with you " The dwarve lord said "I'm Majid the fifth"

"Tchh, Raven actually did something meaningful in his life, rest on brother" Kareem thought within himself as tears dropped down freely from his eyes.

"What's wrong with him all of a sudde?" Maze thought and sighed.

"Do gods cry? " Majid asked sarcastically.

"Are you aware that my tears could drown you?" Kareem asked and smiled, he turned around, knelt down and stretched his hand forward.

Majid sighed as he grabbed Kareem's hand firmly.

"Thank you" Kareem said and smiled.

Lord Supreme walked into the cave entrance of the remaining two top tier demons, welcomed by total silence, he continued further into the cave, walking fast but yet with caution.

"Why are you here, we won't offer the help you seek " a feminine voice said.

"Well I can just leave and Kareem would come to talk with you guys" Lord Supreme replied calmly.

"Is that a threat? "

"I'm sure you know I'm serious " Lord Supreme replied and noticed presences appear behind him.

He turned around and was facing south and north demons both taking their human form.

"We need your help " Lord Supreme said Cali and stared at them both.

"And what makes you think we can help, or we are useful? " South demon asked and stuck out her slimy tongue.

"A threat I'd here already, and it will scare no one, we are not in any bargaining mode, the only bargain here is you could live longer, When this threat or if this threat takes over this earth, then everything you know or cherish dies" Lord Supreme said.

"And what makes you think we have anything to lose? " North demon asked and took a step forward.

"I know you protect your lineage from the shadows, you witness your sixth generation and have always being their guardian, that is the only reason why Kareem kept you alive and you, even though you're a demon, you still help innocent people, taking lives of those who cause pains and male others miserable, that's why Kareem seems you fit of living " Lord Supreme said and smiled

"Tch, what's the plan? " North Demon asked and smiled wickedly.

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Sister by Asiseeit: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thanks for the update.
A quick (funny/irrelevant) question @devilpen,

how does one pronounce the "Tch" sound the characters make? Is it similar to the hiss some people make before they talk? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List / The Candle In The Wind / About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.