Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? (2706 Views)

I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
In what way and how often does your virginity affect your life?

How many people know about it?

Are you a 'closet' virgin or are you open about it?

Are you ashamed of it?
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by DUNKA(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fadioz2020:
In what way and how often does your virginity affect your life?

How many people know about it?

Are you a 'closet' virgin or are you open about it?

Are you ashamed of it?
In Nigeria? You must be joking grin

3 Likes

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Bornsinner7: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
lol
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Martinez39s(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Neimar: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
My Toto don strong
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Ohizfly(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
light my Kpoli

1 Like

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by AfonjaConehead: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you are a virgin that old,do not abuse your body o...only abuse your body with the opposite sex.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by DSC7: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Team virgins......

The future is Naked that's why i am still a virgin..

It have not been easy...
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by TarOrfeeek: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
40+ woman.
The toto must have congealed

40+ man

The veins on the preek will be rough like Onitsha yam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by NiRfreak(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
A virgin at 40 is a curse.
Waste of feminity, wasted vagina.

1 Like

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Bodyodour: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
They are in shilo fighting fire with fire,right now.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by sesameq: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chai

VIRGIN GIRL

a man was very poor, he could hard eat his daily meals

he visited a herbalist to help him consult,tge gods, he was told to look for a forty year old virgin girl in unilag, he is still searxhing up till now

PLS HELP HIM IF YOU HAVE ONE

LOL

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
40+ woman.

40+ man

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sighsss.

WaTcH tHiS sPaCe.

Will be back to share my story... Experience... Struggles...

Not like I or anybody owe you an explanation, though, on a second thought.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by alphaNomega: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
As a woman, if you're a virgin at 40, you're either severely disabled or too damn ugly. There is no way it's a good thing.

Funny enough, people like that exist but don't expect them to come out.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Sighsss.

WaTcH tHiS sPaCe.

Will be back to share my story... Experience... Struggles...

Not like I or anybody owe you an explanation, though, on a second thought.

Hello Magnoliaa,

Thank you for your response.
Saw this post on Reddit (which I visit very often BTW) originally.

With the earlier responses on this thread, I wasn't sure anyone was going to show up.
Either we're largely stereotyped or just plain scarce in this part of the world. undecided

BTW I'm 28, Male, and virgin, if that's any relief to anyone who is shy about sharing their story.
Looking forward to learning a thing or two from your story.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fadioz2020:

Hello Magnoliaa,

Thank you for your response.
Saw this post on Reddit (which I visit very often BTW) originally.

With the earlier responses on this thread, I wasn't sure anyone was going to show up.
Either we're largely stereotyped or just plain scarce in this part of the world. undecided

BTW I'm 28, Male, and virgin, if that's any relief to anyone who is shy about sharing their story.
Looking forward to learning a thing or two from your story.

grin cheesy

Wait. Are you a virgin redpiller? Or redpilled virgin?

You seem serious. And to let you down now, by saying I was joking as well...as the others, lmao.

Yeah. You see how the guys are laughing? And being judgemental? Don't worry, if anybody wishes to share, they will.

And, why that specific age?
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by tosik(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
alphaNomega:
As a woman, if you're a virgin at 40, you're either severely disabled or too damn ugly. There is no way it's a good thing.

or she should go to shiloh,and pray for God to destroy her spiritual/village people...
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by thatsleepboy1: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
And, why that specific age?[/color]
Pls come and share your experience. it's worth sharing biko.

1 Like

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by akinlolu26624: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
:40+ woman.
40+ man
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by LordPherule(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Virgin at 40 or plus indeed! Some part of Life would just be like shit for the person.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by BrainEya(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2021
(◔‿◔)
After this , I'm deactivating.

At early 20, my face is so so rough with pimples everywhere.
I'm advice to start digging, and all will disappear.
Now I don't mind having a rough face, cus I'm not ready to dig any hole....
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin cheesy

Wait. Are you a virgin redpiller? Or redpilled virgin?

You seem serious. And to let you down now, by saying I was joking as well...as the others, lmao.

Yeah. You see how the guys are laughing? And being judgemental? Don't worry, if anybody wishes to share, they will.

And, why that specific age?

It's such a shame Magnoliaa. Though I half expected this, nairalanders joke a lot.

Forty is a time in which you should have figured out all the necessary stuff to live a decent life, a happy life.

Forty is a time to reflect on what you didn’t do to make that happen if you aren’t in that position.

In summary, if there's a person more than qualified to give talks on the subject matter, then it's a 40 year old virgin.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by gistray: 2:48am On Apr 18, 2021
I now have hair at the tip of my Dick
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Silentgroper(m): 4:00am On Apr 18, 2021
DSC7:
Team virgins......

The future is Naked that's why i am still a virgin..

It have not been easy...
U better goan get laid!! .. Dz one konji don beat u, u dnt knw when/how to use has&have
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Khd95(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Virgin at 40, awuaubillah cheesy

Cobwebs go full the pathway like abandoned castle,ayyy God
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Jazzman01: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2021
alphaNomega:

Some hang on for religious purpose and not because they're ugly or deformed. You can find them in most deeper Life churches. Even the present wife of their G.O was still a virgin at 60yrs old or so before the G.O married her.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by DSC7: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
U better goan get laid!! .. Dz one konji don beat u, u dnt knw when/how to use has&have

Child of the world get thee behind me....

Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by SavageResponse(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Bodyodour:
They are in shilo fighting fire with fire,right now.

grin
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by 6ixT8: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Life is normal. there is more to life than voking. pkoli dey to support.
Re: Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2021
tongue
A virgin at 40 ?

Probably he/she has been waiting for the second return of jesus christ

(1) (Reply)

This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? / Will My Daughters Be Endowed If I Marry An Endowed Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.