Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,178 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo (1086 Views)

Ohaneze President, Monarchs Walk Out As IGP Meets South-east Governors / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / 11.6m Igbos Reside In Northern Nigeria – Ohaneze President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hahaha

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fem!! To all easterners on this platform!

See what happened..... Miyetti Allah predetermined Ohaneze President in August 2020.... and the sheeples voted in January 2021....

The then incumbent Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nwodo responded see attached

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Ekakamba: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin tongue
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
We igbos don’t know what ohaneze means
Please
Who have see or heard that ohaneze have any office in south east
They only exist on dss laptop and itel phone
If not
We dare them to organize a protest in south east against ESN
If they do ,I will join them
But for now ohaneze only exist on social media
Even south east governors will be dealt with at the right time
this is just a thread for kpomo and boli crew and Buhari media cows ,tell ohaneze to come and stage a protest against ESN,we want to check something

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Markbrowny: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na so
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Fahdiga(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Photoshop pictures. if you believe this news you can believe that Lai Muhammed is a saint

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Mraphel: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na Igbo people dey bring Fulani herdsmen into southern part.
The Fulani has bought d lands and even hoist their flags there.
The are now nominating leaders and politicians for Igbo people..?

Crwdice is understatement
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Mraphel: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Photoshop pictures. if you believe this news you can believe that Lai Muhammed is a saint
I expect u Ipob urchins to say this when is actually d truth
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mraphel:
Na Igbo people dey bring Fulani herdsmen into southern part.
The Fulani has bought d lands and even hoist their flags there.
The are now nomination leaders and politicians for Igbo people.

Crwdice is understatement
The truth is they're envious of the Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by overseasnbeyond: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Now we have Igbo-Fulani Ohaneze

Lesson to learn stay in your region to develop it , listen Mazi Nmandi Kanu

Kewtt:
Hahaha
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kewtt:

The truth is they're envious of the Yoruba
I won’t engage you

Cos we all know that you are an impostor
From futa jalon
Claiming Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

I won’t engage you

Cos we all know that you are an impostor
From futa jalon
Claiming Yoruba

Hahaha..... Stopeet! Miyetti Allah predetermined Ohaneze Ndigbo President...you guys are jokes
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kewtt:
Fem!! To all easterners on this platform!

See what happened..... Miyetti Allah predetermined Ohaneze President in August 2020.... and the sheeples voted in January 2021....
We know we told u that was why supreme court did it's thing in imo state

We know and we say it always ..reason we don't respect or accept our leaders

It's the reason we blame the north because without the north none of them would be local government chairman even

And that's the reason we want Biafra

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kewtt:

Hahaha..... Stopeet! Miyetti Allah predetermined Ohaneze Ndigbo President...you guys are jokes
Nawaooo
What is ohaneze? We don’t know anything called ohaneze
Please who are they
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igbochief001:

We know we told u that was why supreme court did it's thing in imo state

We know and we say it always ..reason we don't respect or accept our leaders

It's the reason we blame the north because without the north none of them would be local government chairman even

And that's the reason we want Biafra

Good luck with that
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by AbaLion: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Slaves grin grin

-Lion

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:
Slaves and Master... Fulani installed Governor bombing and demolitioning what his predecessor built, Fulani installed OhaSoup Abi wetin now silent like slave while Airforce drops bombs

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by nedu666: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Since when is voting for chief ohaneze contractor open to everyone in the east. How many people in the east knows the name off the chairman of ohaneze. In case you don't know nobody gave ohaneze the right to speak for lgbos because nobody knows when it was formed and the motive behind it
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
hehehe this should better not be true ooo
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by mike404(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
PHOTOSHOP grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by mike404(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
THE SAHELIANS CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH WITH THEIR TAQIYYA GAME
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by SoulMus: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
supporting violence

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 3

Common sense shows that I said OhaSoup is oha not a Soup?

Education is key tho
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
PHOTOSHOP grin
Chief Nwodo responded. Not Photoshop

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by pennywys(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bro I won't believe this letter

It's not real and can't be real

Please I don't want anyone to convince me cos my heart may not be able to take it.

Please it's not true.

I believe the inferiority nothing north has done everything worst to is and not quite sure it has gotten to this stage
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
pennywys:
Bro I won't believe this letter

It's not real and can't be real

Please I don't want anyone to convince me cos my heart may not be able to take it.

Please it's not true.

I believe the inferiority nothing north has done everything worst to is and not quite sure it has gotten to this stage

It's worse.... miyetti Allah not only predetermined the current Ohaneze Ndigbo President but sought Buhari's endorsement....

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Fahdiga(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
THE SAHELIANS CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH WITH THEIR TAQIYYA GAME
They will fail woefully
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sad
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by padi94(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2021
This country get as he be
Re: Miyetti Allah Nominated New Ohaneze President, Wrote Letter To Nwodo by Kewtt: 4:03am On Feb 21, 2021
padi94:
This country get as he be

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be A Good Name For A South South Republic? / When Will ESN Attack Military Formations/army Barracks In D East? / UK Assylum To Ipob : The Implications To Nigeria As A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.