Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning (27693 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by ALISMILE(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
House Gone!
Money Gone!
Certificates and Documents gone!
All because of a Terrible spirit of Destructive anger..

When the issues of Life overwhelm you, unburden it all at the Feet of JESUS.

Burdens are lifted at Calvary..
nonsense

Better to live in a forest than with a scornful woman

Proverbs 21:19

Learn

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by victme1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sincerely I applaud the man for his bravery!
He is a man.
What the bleep! She left and the kids want to bring her back!

It is a no no for me!

Kaka ki eku maje sese, afi sha ewa danu.

Allah.

She and the ungrateful children should go and live in the burnt House na!
Ingrates!

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by skywalker240(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
emmanuel596:
Better to live in a forest than with a scornful woman

Proverbs 21:19
saved. You a real niggarr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by alingo2013(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
The hate that makes the devil looks weak

#respect you man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by LadySarah: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
why did the wife choose to return now?

It's not anger, it's pent up emotional frustration. It must have been a tough time for him those years training those ungrateful kids alone. . The children should have kept on trying to coerce him instead of forcing her on him.
20 whole yrs. Mbanu!

The monster she made just engulfed them.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Royalty5(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Northerners are extremists
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Divinenwa: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lorenahertz:

Which kyn unsuspecting people are you warning? With a link to your scam account?? Who doesn't know the both of you here on nl? You're a scammer too, you're as much a thief as he is and only dumb people will send either of you crooks money.
which link are you talking about are mine the only person who report about the fraudlent act of anthony on this site.have u see any post i made linking me to such accusation
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by tolguy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Decency15:
I feel for him.
true
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by akaahs(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
For some of u castigating the man and calling him all sorts of names, the man may be right in his own thinking. Only him knew what he had to undergo during those period of years. I'm not supporting him but he have drive his point in a heard way for every member of his family to understand.
The man Na my tribe sef.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by meetgaya: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
dalass:

Northeners and their foolish anger grin

so it is a northerners things? some of you don't have Christ that's why you are behaving like this.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by SlurUsername1: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
may thunder scatter anyone hurling insults on this man in this thread

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Patrioticman007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
catice:
Why not just move out of the house for them? This seems like the most foolish thing ive ever read on the internet.

It is not foolishness to fight your fight,
Women have been taking men for a ride & using emotional blackmail to turn the children against their father, I have seen it happen again & again.
The man deicided to do what a man has to do, he should have sold the house & use the proceeds to buy new house, some will say. However burning his personal house is better than murdering her at night, for she might poison him & claim Fulani herdsmen killed him.

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by SlurUsername1: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
catice:
Why not just move out of the house for them? This seems like the most foolish thing ive ever read on the internet.

if someone calls you a Simp now shey you'll take offences

these bluepilled modafvcks are beginning to bandy their God forsaken ideologies unchecked since av been away.
choi

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
LadySarah:
why did the wife choose to return now?

It's not anger, it's pent up emotional frustration. It must have been a tough time for him those years training those ungrateful kids alone. . The children should have kept on trying to coerce him instead of forcing her on him.
20 whole yrs. Mbanu!

The monster she made just engulfed them.
Very ungrateful kids.
Why didn't they build their own house and invite their loving mother in.
Now their inheritance has gone up in flames.
Foolish children,let me see the house they will inherit.
May the poor old man find peace.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by SlurUsername1: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

It is not foolishness to fight your fight,
Women have been taking men for a ride & using emotional blackmail to turn the children against their father, I have seen it happen again & again.
The man deicided to do what a man has to do, he should have sold the house & use the proceeds to buy new house.

exactly....
but all is not lost he can still sell the land
Anyone condemning the said man without propping a better alternative like you have done is simply asking him to put up with the BS and this is bluepilled shit

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
House Gone!
Money Gone!

Please just shut up, Fanatics like you have caused more harm than good to families. Didn't you read where in the article, it was clearly pointed out that the woman was flirting and living in rented apartment while the man struggled to build the house alone?

Please I hate wolves in sheep clothing!

Now the evil prostitute have turned the children against the man. Imagine trying to force your prostitute mother on your father by force!

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by StennyB(f): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmm. I no hear this news for area. I'm sure by Monday I go hear the full gist
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by FMAKJ: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hope you guys can see the other side of the coins too.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by purples25(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Look at all his kids did to him. A house he built by himself, they damaged the roof. Treating him like a child over his own property and life. He is also pained that the wife now wants to settle with him after she refused to stay with him while he was struggling.

Another child forced him that he must accept her dowry. That sort of disrespect and humiliation is too much! That at his age he can't take a stand and have it respected. Too much humiliation!

I can't say he was wise with what he did. I think he went overboard. Still, I can't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Aksnoopy: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
I will do the same! cool
The man is a real nigga! cool

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Kobicove(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Marriage should not be by force
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Tenaga: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
The side guy is tired of the side chicks now the chicken is chasing the eagle. Leave ham like dat this is nairaland everything is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Pimine: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
House Gone!
Money Gone!

Aswearugaaad

Oga mind yourself o. Whaddaya mean by that?

Since the bastard kids decided to be unfortunate to force the innocent man to live with an irresponsible woman who abdicated her responsibilities as a wife and mother, he had no choice.

The man is a hero. Stupid children.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Pimine: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Swinger60:
Anger.! he was so consumed by anger that he rendered himself homeless.

Later when he is calm, he Will realise the damage he did to himself.

self control is key.

BTW, his children didn't do well. they should have been sensitive to the man's reason too. a woman has been separated from a man for 20whole years, you woke up one morning and decide to force them to start living as husband and wife. Haba.!

If they so much desire having their mother back, they should have build their own house, then, take her in.

But, mehn, that man needs to take anger management class. As an elderly person, he should have known that one moment of uncontrolled anger can make you loose all you have built for years
Aswearugaaad

I thought so too, but the man must have weighed his options well and decided that he'd rather be homeless than live with a woman who resisted every attempt made by mediators (elders and pastors) to come back home.

She's given 20 years of her life to some other men and now she wants to come back home for security. Talk about reaping where you did not sow.

His decision wasn't made on a whim.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by tit(f): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Can social media raise gofundme to build a manshion for the man?

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by 400billionman: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
How can you be forcing an old man with grey hairs who fed you, against his will ?

Oya, una certificates don burn nah.

Any person forcing another against his will is a selfish criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Ghostrye: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
I vomit hat for this man, maximum respect. It is better to sleep in “face me I slap you" than with someone that will frustrate the remaining few 10 years of his life and turn it to 10 months

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by 400billionman: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Amayo192:
most people will blame the man , but bet me , this man will live long

He is a very wise man, but with stupid children.

Those castigating him are very dumb.

Assuming you are 65, with grey hairs, will you allow your children to force you against your will ? Is that not suicide ? Who born them ?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by VULCAN(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
She said no to return home when they begged her cos a man outside was taking care of her.

As soon as that fellow dumped her she manipulated the kids to force her back to her ex husbands home.

Women love manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by User09: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hi @ TeflonBlixx, Looks like i've been banned in that section by a BOT.

The journalist asked TT if he agrees that the main reason he was hired was to ensure all the expensive players perform and thats his main job in the team
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by richie240: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Musa Aga is not just a stupid fool, he's a foolish fool.
Nevertheless, he's still by far wiser than most of u 'younglings'!
cool

400billionman:

He is a very wise man, but with stupid children.

Those castigating him are very dumb.

Assuming you are 65, with grey hairs, will you allow your children to force you against your will ? Is that not suicide ? Who born them ?
tell dem, biko!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by DONFASZY(m): 12:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Old age and old thinkin n perhaps little kolo can cause serious damages like dis one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.