Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning (27691 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Okeysimon802: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2021
[I supported what he did,did u knew what he went thru to train those children? and now kids that are suppose to support him and comfort him are bringing their mother of easy virtue to contaminate the retiree.

quote author=Islie post=99265343]

https://www.independent.ng/kaduna-pensioner-burns-down-his-house-to-prevent-estranged-wife-from-returning/[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by HisMajesty1(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2021
catice:
Why not just move out of the house for them? This seems like the most foolish thing ive ever read on the internet.
Living your house for a woman who left you and was flirting? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by calcal: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2021
It seems their craziness in that part of the country no get level.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by andycom(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Musa Aga is not just a stupid fool, he's a foolish fool.

Have you been married before?
Cos if you do and understand that it is better to live in the forest than live with a troublesome woman.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by emmabest2000(m): 2:13am On Feb 21, 2021
emmanuel596:
Better to live in a forest than with a scornful woman

Proverbs 21:19

You dey mind dem
Some kids on this thread are shouting he is mad he's mad,
But the only mad people here are his stupid kids
I totally understand the man feeling
A woman who has been fucklicking unnumbered strange men for 20 good danm years
God have mercy

Fire the danm house Jarre

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by cococandy(f): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by psalmistkakah(m): 3:08am On Feb 21, 2021
I felt the man pain Sha.. sell the house quietly wod have been the best decision..

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:12am On Feb 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Musa Aga is not just a stupid fool, he's a foolish fool.
May God just help us.. It's the pains of the heart...read the story again..the man pass through alot..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:13am On Feb 21, 2021
extol1:
something are not ordinary if not how can we explain this? God help us
No be everything be spirtual.. Attimes past pains hurt than the future..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2021
osamz007:
HE'S MAD

MADDER THAN THE MADDEST

DUMBER THAN THE DUMBEST
Isn't maddest,the way you expressed it.. rather than frustration,pain and hurts in the past that never healed in the mind..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Decency15:
I feel for him.
Sister am me too..it's a painful decision..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:16am On Feb 21, 2021
emmanuel596:
Better to live in a forest than with a scornful woman

Proverbs 21:19
o think you're right..Many Don't think about the future..it pain me Attimes..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Truly truly if to say marriage certificate dey expire like driver's license,many couples for no renew their own

On a daily,I dey pray to God say instead of me to marry bad wife,I go kukuma choose to tie my diick inside my trousers for eternity rather than stay under one roof with one load of wahala......I no go fit
Bros na true..That Wahala I fear die.. Especially artificial ones..it always pain me..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Swinger60:
Anger.! he was so consumed by anger that he rendered himself homeless.

Later when he is calm, he Will realise the damage he did to himself.

self control is key.

BTW, his children didn't do well. they should have been sensitive to the man's reason too. a woman has been separated from a man for 20whole years, you woke up one morning and decide to force them to start living as husband and wife. Haba.!

If they so much desire having their mother back, they should have build their own house, then, take her in.

But, mehn, that man needs to take anger management class. As an elderly person, he should have known that one moment of uncontrolled anger can make you loose all you have built for years
That's y,A woman/man should pray for knowledge and wisdoms to run life..Not money up and down..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:22am On Feb 21, 2021
RRodwave:
I trained them for them to look after me when I grow old but now they are treating me badly.

frustration Can make Someone do Strange Things
imagine The woman reaping where she did not sow
You are right, frustration,pain,stress,and past hurt the man..I feel the pain here..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:24am On Feb 21, 2021
tit:
Confirm redpillar
This isn't the issues of redpiller, it's just a lesson for men/women to think about the future..No matter what you are passing through..
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Yankee101: 3:27am On Feb 21, 2021
catice:
Why not just move out of the house for them? This seems like the most foolish thing ive ever read on the internet.

You won't understand
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Burgerlomo: 3:45am On Feb 21, 2021
400billionman:

He is a very wise man, but with stupid children.

Those castigating him are very dumb.

Assuming you are 65, with grey hairs, will you allow your children to force you against your will ? Is that not suicide ? Who born them ?

Thank God that he didn't let the woman and the children settle down in the house and burn them together.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by larryking540: 4:01am On Feb 21, 2021
advanceDNA:
The man be like........never again...

I would rather be homeless than live with you...

the problem I have is ,why man go day suffer ,u prefer to give him problem ,what the man did is what others wouldn't do ,but will go extreme such as killing her after a little fight in the hux
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Jaqenhghar: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2021
catice:
Or better yet sell the house. He is lucky he didnt burn orher people's house in the process Im sure na there dem go beat the crase comot for him body

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by efighter: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2021
advanceDNA:
The man be like........never again...

I would rather be homeless than live with you...

He is a strong man. I salute his courage. It's better to burn down Nigeria than to continue to live like Fulani slaves. NEVER AGAIN.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Jaqenhghar: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2021
ojun50:
The man just set a good example

If you quote me
Ur Father Will not leave any property for you
By trying to burn other people's house abi.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Jaqenhghar: 4:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Matam:
Only God knows what that woman told the children to win their sympathy to the extent they want to bring her back to their father's house. We may be quick to judge the man but he alone knows the pain she caused him in the past. Let the children build another house for her kawai.
By that action you should know why she left him in the first place.
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by bayooz(m): 5:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Egocentrism and narcissism are diseases of the mind. Both the rich and the poor suffer them.
 In egocentrism, you're unable to see someone else's point of view; but in narcissism, you see that view but not care about it. People high in narcissism may even become annoyed when others fail to agree or see things their way.
https://positivepsychology.org.ng/grow-up-egocentricism-is-an-infantile-behaviour.

https://www.independent.ng/kaduna-pensioner-burns-down-his-house-to-prevent-estranged-wife-from-returning/[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:14am On Feb 21, 2021
What the woman did to him must be so terrible that he decide to take this action. I am so sure his wife did not apologize or regret her decision for leaving him. If she had apologized for leaving him for flirting with other men maybe a day or week earlier, this would not have happened.
The Children did not and cannot feel his pain because they will always consider their mother above their father
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by aleeyus(m): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2021
catice:
why not just move out of the house for them? This seems like the most foolish thing ive ever read on the internet.
dalass:

Northerners and their foolish anger grin

In the north children can bring their old mother Home when they grow up.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by Navalsadiq(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2021
The type of woman you marry is very important
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by aleeyus(m): 5:39am On Feb 21, 2021
calcal:
It seems their craziness in that part of the country no get level.
But it is commendable
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by West2019(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2021
If the children are good you keep something for then, correct why are then forcing they father to eat what he didn't want, as for me there is a way you will talk to the man that he will understand everything,. When things are not ok you run away my pastor and I beg you several times in other for you to come back home you said NO .now I have train .my children build house for my self .over 20 years you are coming to stay with me by force are you not afraid of your life . The man is a very good man if it's another man there is many way to kill a rate . silent Killin but he dnt want to mis heaven . ND go to hell fire .the children are very stupid for not handle this matter in a mature way

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by West2019(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2021
The man should av even sale the house and enjoy the money before he die seen he said the children are not good to keep good things for then .
Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by TheodoreSalt(m): 6:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Giving that man a 100k . Let's contribute to build him another one.. I come back 5pm after work, entered an abusive relationship that made me not even want to come home till its 10pm. Still on still, she go frustrate me. I sent the weyrey out. Make I no go die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.