Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. (6944 Views)

For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating / Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by BlackPantherxXx: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Quite a lot of whites are neither visionary nor long-term in thinking,too

Yes but compare the level of development in both societies.

Let's not put our heads in the sand. We know what's up.
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Robertgreene1:
if u don't av enough money 2 lay a solid financial foundation 4 ur kids here in Africa..then I don't see any reason why u should bring innocent kids into this cursed continent 2 suffer wit u...very simple nd short...cus js look at it ds way..niggers from rich homes do drugs..drink nd Bleep pass poor niggers sef but they never go hungry cus of d solid financial foundation they already av..but u see the poor niggers..they already hungry nd frustrated with life so they drink nd dope nd fvck js 2 forget their life frustrations in life so it all boils down 2 d family u wr lucky or cursed 2 av come from...
There are poor whites,too.
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes but compare the level of development in both societies.

Let's not put our heads in the sand. We know what's up.
Their politicians are less-selfish, wicked and greedy.
Being overly wicked,selfish and greedy towards the accumulation of personal wealth requires a lot of intelligence.
So, it's not about being so smart.
It's about being not so smart.
If the politicians in the USA were so smart,they would have made more money.
They are not as smart as Nigeria's political rulers who know how to oppress or/and scam the masses.
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Kondomatic(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You have a defeatist mentality..you love blaming society for your failure, i noticed you don't have a sense of personal responsibility.
Perhaps you may need to go and read my comment again otherwise keep shut.

I don't blame the society for anybody's failure, I excelled after all but I am also not blind to the fact that our society is structured to make you fail. These are two different things.

thebosstrevor1:

You complain about savings, as if you need to have 1 million naira before you can start saving. The little you have even 100 naira, why don't you save it. Start from 100 naira daily, then you will understand, the purpose of saving is to teach how to delay gratification
Odiegwu.

An average Nigerian is not even living, they're barely surviving so what sort of gratification are you talking about?

How can you save when you don't have? How can someone who makes N2000 daily and can go one week without a job save? That 2k sef was before the expenditures of the day.

thebosstrevor1:

A country is rich because of the productivity of her people. The more productive her citizens, the more wealth circulates even salaries and standard of living increases.

Do you know that Americans work harded than the rest of the world.

An unproductive people will never build a society.
A country is rich because of the productivity of her people, the mindset of her people and most importantly the policies of her government.

You can deny the obvious if you wish to but Nigerian government and her polices impoverish Nigerians.

thebosstrevor1:

Chinese are copying the work habits of Americans that is why they are rich.

An average American works 45 hours a week, compare that with a Nigerian.
That's less than 7 hours a day. A Nigerian works 8-10 hrs daily and sometimes more. So what are you on about?

Nigerians are hardworking people.

Let me repaint another picture.

You pay exorbitant light bills and still spend 3x the amount on fuel? Do the Chinese and Americans do this?

The minimum wage can only purchase a bag of rice and and some fresh tomatoes and maybe onions and pepper, is it same in China and America?

We provide water, Healthcare, roads sometimes, etc for ourselves. Is it same in China and US?

Chinese government abhors corruption, prosecution is immediate. Can same thing be said about Nigeria? Why do you think our corrupt leaders are not punished?

Hausas won't let you punish a corrupt Hausa man because he's one of them, Yoruba and Igbo alike. Our diversity is a curse. Take it or leave it.

thebosstrevor1:

The reality is many Nigerians are unproductive and many are not ready to improve anything. That is why they will continue be poor.

Yet your Chinese and Americans keep hiring them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:

I don't blame the society for anybody's failure, I excelled after all but I am also not blind to the fact that our society is structured to make you fail. These are two different things.

Odiegwu.

An average Nigerian is not even living, they're barely surviving so what sort of gratification are you talking about?

How can you save when you don't have? How can someone who makes N2000 daily and can go one week without a job save? That 2k sef was before the expenditures of the day.

A country is rich because of the productivity of her people, the mindset of her people and most importantly the policies of her government.

You can deny the obvious if you wish to but Nigerian government and her polices impoverish Nigerians.

That's less than 7 hours a day. A Nigerian works 8-10 hrs daily and sometimes more. So what are you on about?

You pay exorbitant light bills and still spend 3x the amount on fuel? Do the Chinese and Americans do this?

The minimum wage can only purchase a bag of rice and and some fresh tomatoes and maybe onions and pepper, is it same in China and America?

We provide water, Healthcare, roads sometimes, etc for ourselves. Is it same in China and US?

Chinese government abhors corruption, prosecution is immediate. Can same thing be said about Nigeria? Why do you think our corrupt leaders are not punished?

Hausas won't let you punish a corrupt Hausa man because he's one of them, Yoruba and Igbo alike. Our diversity is a curse. Take it or leave it.

You see your mentality.

Anybody that complains and blame society for his own failure has a defeatism mentality.

See how you contradict yourself.

All you have written are just complaints and complaints.

Stop giving excuses.

My comments have nothing to do with the political structure of a country but tge productivity of the people. Continue your way of excuse giving.

Even mechanics and other people doing blue collar jobs save daily, i see them doing contribution without complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by zexy2030(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
In essence, every nigga who isn't chasing hoes and bitches is successful, you make it sound like there's just one, only one way to be successful.

Guy calm down, life isn't like that.

I don't drink, I don't smoke nor womanize but most of my friends that do these are ahead of me financially.

It's not always black and white, there are some areas with shades of gray.

Now talking about starting saving, saving what exactly? You find yourself in a society that does everything within its means to make you poor and you're talking about savings? Do you save on empty stomach?

There are folks that started shouldering family responsibility before they turned 18. Abeg, no let me start.

Maybe you had an easy start, lots of us didn't. Nobody laid any foundation for us, some of us has no certificate so no job, we have no money so no business. The only thing we had was our strength so we worked and spent a good part of the money on drugs to cure our frequent ailments and the rest we sent home to our equally unfortunate siblings.

And then there's rent and the always increasing electricity bill etc. How much do we take home every day? Sometimes N1.5k or 2k depending on your boss and maybe 3k on lucky days that you served two people but one plate of food is N300 so we eat beans and bread instead to save money because transportation back home is N500 minimum.

And I ask, how can you save?

I am not making excuses for Laziness, I hate that but you lots got to understand that life got no balance.

I grew up in this so I know how difficult it is. I am a victim so I can tell you a thing or two.

There was a time I soaked garri morning and evening for five days straight up with no other meals inbetween while digging a church's foundation alone.

Let me rephrase this in case you didn't get it.

I went from Monday to Friday without tasting oil, salt, pepper or anything cooked with fire so that I can have enough money to rent a shop.

I needed the whole wage from the digging to pay for my shop so I didn't want to spend a dime on food because doing so will mean that I will have to look for another job to complete the money.

When I opened the shop, the government pounced on me. Local, state and federal government alike.
With multiple taxes.

All these from someone that was powered by garri and sugar with water for five days. I almost died on the fourth day, my eyes were rotating in their sockets like an orbit fan. Abeg let's leave story.

You see some of the alcoholics and gamblers are frustrated. A ticket a day gives them hope to live for another day. If the ticket binds, they will play another one. Another hope for 24hrs of life.

Some do these and it's unfortunate. It is also the reason for the increase in crime and the bad thing in the society.

But it all boils down to the system. Let's not talk about the early bird that ate the worm, let's talk about the early worm that was eaten. It was an early riser too.

So many prostitutes everywhere, why?

Lies boss, an annoying one.

Why are our brothers in the white man's land doing better that some of us here? Did they inhale the X chromosomes upon arrival? Every woman has this X chromosome so why are the women back here not doing no better?

Why do guys in the white man's land have fewer prayer point that us? Simple, government have answered most of them.

Hey! If womanizing and alcohol is the reason we are poor like you said then only few white people would be rich. I mean, those guys fvck like Rabbits, they drink, smoke and do hard drugs. So how come?

Let me talk about why our countries are poor using Nigeria as a case study.

Nigeria is not poor because it's a "Nigga country"

She's poor because she's too diverse to be rich. I keep saying this, that our diversity is a curse.

Day in and out we keep talking about tribalism and how it's drawing us back but what's tribalism? Tribalism is patriotism in its purest form.

You can't lump 3 major different nations together without any mapped plan on how it would be run and expect progress.

What exactly is Nigeria's dream?

Nothing. Win election, attack opposition until its the time for the election and then start campaign.

Abeg I don tire to dey type.

The good news brethren is that I was able to beat the system so you all can. Just keep working and keep planning. Opportunity will surely present it itself, please don't waste it.

But you must have plans.. It's the most important of all.

Don't let anyone make you feel like a piece of shit, they don't know your story.
So many of these bread n butter guys won't understand after all this lucid explanations. Thanks for making them understand. They may not know how many lives perished through the hands of their parents for them to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Kondomatic(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You see your mentality.

Anybody that complains and blame society for his own failure has a defeatism mentality.

Stop giving excuses.

My comments have nothing to do with the political structure of a country but tge productivity of the people. Continue your way of excuse giving.

Even mechanics and other people doing blue collar jobs save daily, i see them doing contribution without complaining.
The Americans you're so much in love with occupy the streets for days to protest against bad policies.

That's a complaint.

The mechanics doing contribution without complaining are like the rest of Nigerians who think that being a "suffer head" is a norm.

Nigerians are not productive according to you.

A little experiment won't hurt.

Bring an American here to work in an average Nigeria firm and take a Nigerian to work in US in a similar firm let's see who will do better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Kondomatic(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
zexy2030:

So many of these bread n butter guys won't understand after all this lucid explanations. Thanks for making them understand. They may not know how many lives perished through the hands of their parents for them to succeed.
Nah chop beleful dey worry them my brother

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by martinmiller: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You have a defeatist mentality..you love blaming society for your failure, i noticed you don't have a sense of personal responsibility.

You complain about savings, as if you need to have 1 million naira before you can start saving. The little you have even 100 naira, why don't you save it. Start from 100 naira daily, then you will understand, the purpose of saving is to teach how to delay gratification

A country is rich because of the productivity of her people. The more productive her citizens, the more wealth circulates even salaries and standard of living increases.

An unproductive people will never build a society.

Chinese are copying the work habits of Americans that is why they are rich.

The reality is many Nigerians are unproductive and many are not ready to improve anything. That is why they will continue be poor.

You don't understand yourself, false statements at its peak. Go and learn and read more.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
The Americans you're so much in love with occupy the streets for days to protest against bad policies.

That's a complaint.

The mechanics doing contribution without complaining are like the rest of Nigerians who think that being a "suffer head" is a norm.

Nigerians are not productive according to you.

A little experiment won't hurt.

Bring an American here to work in an average Nigeria firm and take a Nigerian to work in US in a similar firm let's see who will do better.

You mean those black Americans that burnt down their cities and destroy people's businesses all in the name of black lives matter, how are they fairing now.

Do you know that some Americans have businesses here in Nigeria where they started from scratch.

I will tell you what the American will do...grow the company to greater height, be like say you don't know the work rate of Americans
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Jeon(f): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2021
360clips:
You see when most Niggers reach the age of when they're supposed to start building their wealth and savings. That's the time they'll be chasing hoes and bitches up and down like flies. Killing themselves from different cult groups. Spending all the money they're supposed to be saving up on prostitutes like it's the pussy that'll pay the bills. Then when they reach age 40, they realize they have nothing,zero savings, zero money. Nothing. They slip into depression and full of regret. Some even take their lives. All a Nigger knows in his head is alcohol, woman, sex, sex, weed, sex, crime, sex...... Nothing inside! Niggers genetically lack the X chromosome found in XY chromosome, angry this chromosome is responsible for intelligence in humans.! That's why they're so unintelligent like an ape in the zoo. The white men don't lack this chromosome, that's why they're smarter. And therefore don't lack foresight. It's a sad case really, and nothing can be done about this. This is also the reason why all Nigger countries are so impoverished. We have all the resources in abundance, but don't know what to do with it & lack the technical now how on how to harness these raw materials to create revenue and jobs. I'm a nigger, but I refuse to have the mindset and ignorance like that of a typical nigger! angry

well said.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
You have self esteem issues and an inferiority complex.

Quite a lot of Blacks are not visionary nor long-term in thinking but stick to what you know....

X chromosome isnt responsible for intelligence as you said.

XX - female. XY - male.
Hermaphrodite nko? lipsrsealed
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Tenshades(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
In essence, every nigga who isn't chasing hoes and bitches is successful, you make it sound like there's just one, only one way to be successful.

I don't drink, I don't smoke nor womanize but most of my friends that do these are ahead of me financially.

Now talking about starting saving, saving what exactly? You find yourself in a society that does everything within its means to make you poor and you're talking about savings? Do you save on empty stomach?

There are folks that started shouldering family responsibility before they turned 18. Abeg, no let me start.

Don't let anyone make you feel like a piece of shit, they don't know your story.

My Nairalander of the month.

6 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Robertgreene1(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are poor whites,too.
yes but there re better opportunities over there than here...wit a whole lot of social benefits 4rm d govt too..besides "being poor" by American standards is different from "being poor" by African standards...shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by MJlee31(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:

Odiegwu.

Bro u have said it all..
Only a wise man will see sense in what you have said..
I am a student of ECONOMICS and i know how important government policies is in creating of wealth or improving the standard of living of the CITIZENS

3 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Offpoint1: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:

Maybe you had an easy start, lots of us didn't. Nobody laid any foundation for us, some of us has no certificate so no job, we have no money so no business. The only thing we had was our strength so we worked and spent a good part of the money on drugs to cure our frequent ailments and the rest we sent home to our equally unfortunate siblings.

And then there's rent and the always increasing electricity bill etc. How much do we take home every day? Sometimes N1.5k or 2k depending on your boss and maybe 3k on lucky days that you served two people but one plate of food is N300 so we eat beans and bread instead to save money because transportation back home is N500 minimum.

I am not making excuses for Laziness, I hate that but you lots got to understand that life got no balance.

I grew up in this so I know how difficult it is. I am a victim so I can tell you a thing or two.

There was a time I soaked garri morning and evening for five days straight up with no other meals inbetween while digging a church's foundation alone.

I went from Monday to Friday without tasting oil, salt, pepper or anything cooked with fire so that I can have enough money to rent a shop.

I needed the whole wage from the digging to pay for my shop so I didn't want to spend a dime on food because doing so will mean that I will have to look for another job to complete the money.

When I opened the shop, the government pounced on me. Local, state and federal government alike.
With multiple taxes.

All these from someone that was powered by garri and sugar with water for five days. I almost died on the fourth day, my eyes were rotating in their sockets like an orbit fan. Abeg let's leave story.

You see some of the alcoholics and gamblers are frustrated. A ticket a day gives them hope to live for another day. If the ticket binds, they will play another one. Another hope for 24hrs of life.

Some do these and it's unfortunate. It is also the reason for the increase in crime and the bad thing in the society.

But it all boils down to the system. Let's not talk about the early bird that ate the worm, let's talk about the early worm that was eaten. It was an early riser too.

Why are our brothers in the white man's land doing better that some of us here? Did they inhale the X chromosomes upon arrival? Every woman has this X chromosome so why are the women back here not doing no better?

Why do guys in the white man's land have fewer prayer point that us? Simple, government have answered most of them.

Hey! If womanizing and alcohol is the reason we are poor like you said then only few white people would be rich. I mean, those guys fvck like Rabbits, they drink, smoke and do hard drugs. So how come?

She's poor because she's too diverse to be rich. I keep saying this, that our diversity is a curse.

Day in and out we keep talking about tribalism and how it's drawing us back but what's tribalism? Tribalism is patriotism in its purest form.

You can't lump 3 major different nations together without any mapped plan on how it would be run and expect progress.

Nothing. Win election, attack opposition until its the time for the election and then start campaign.

The good news brethren is that I was able to beat the system so you all can. Just keep working and keep planning. Opportunity will surely present it itself, please don't waste it.

I wish there's a way I can reach out to you and buy you a cold beer or whatever you drink.

Only people like us who came out from nothing with ZERO background support understands everything you wrote. I felt like you are writing about me, we've become our own fathers and mothers right from teenage age.

No hard work man pikin no do to keep his soul and that of his younger ones going..

Na person wey chop belleful dey save, how can one save when the available daily 1k can't even meet up expenses? It's impossible to save when your daily expenses exceed your daily income. To even buy clothes or shoes sef na serious calculations.

Bro, we from the street and rough beginning absolutely understand you, only those who have been in this shoes will understand you.

We thank God yester yay are gone.

11 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by BTTS(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2021
360clips:
You see when most Niggers reach the age of when they're supposed to start building their wealth and savings. That's the time they'll be chasing hoes and bitches up and down like flies. Killing themselves from different cult groups. Spending all the money they're supposed to be saving up on prostitutes like it's the pussy that'll pay the bills. Then when they reach age 40, they realize they have nothing,zero savings, zero money. Nothing. They slip into depression and full of regret. Some even take their lives. All a Nigger knows in his head is alcohol, woman, sex, sex, weed, sex, crime, sex...... Nothing inside! Niggers genetically lack the X chromosome found in XY chromosome, angry this chromosome is responsible for intelligence in humans.! That's why they're so unintelligent like an ape in the zoo. The white men don't lack this chromosome, that's why they're smarter. And therefore don't lack foresight. It's a sad case really, and nothing can be done about this. This is also the reason why all Nigger countries are so impoverished. We have all the resources in abundance, but don't know what to do with it & lack the technical now how on how to harness these raw materials to create revenue and jobs. I'm a nigger, but I refuse to have the mindset and ignorance like that of a typical nigger! angry
Especially some nairaland males. All they know how to do is abuse and say that Nigerian girls are useless.
They don't know that birds of a feather flock together, if they sleep with some of the useless girls, they automatically become useless themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by lilyheaven: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:

With multiple taxes.

You nailed it: -

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by ABCthingx: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

please never ever in your life repeat these statements again!

Americans work an average of 34.4 hours per week. While Nigerians do 40hrs per week. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by coputa(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2021
360clips:
The real reasons why niggers are poor in Nigeria is rather from what you mentioned in your post.

Niggers are poor because,they lack opportunities in the environment they find themselves.Nigerians are by far the mostly intelligent stock among the black race, this is proven by the position and height they've attained the world over.

Why do Nigerians always do better when they live in saner ountries where things works and do worse when they are at home,this is a pointer to the fact that the system has collapsed.

Never blame the nigeria youths, because the are ready tools for the devil,since their vissionless government make them to be idle,hence they are involved in all sorts of vices

The government killed the economy,maimed the people and confused the youths.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by ABCthingx: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You see your mentality.

Stop giving excuses.

it's like you were born with a sliver spoon.
I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
ABCthingx:
please never ever in your life repeat these statements again!

Americans work an average of 34.4 hours per week. While Nigerians do 40hrs per week. Olodo

I guess you copied it from Google.

Nigerians work about 40 hrs as you claim but produce nothing.

Americans work 34.4 hrs a week but produced one of the best economy in the world.

The question to you is who is more productive?

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Lamasta(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You see your mentality.

Stop giving excuses.

You are not responding like the average Nigerian seriously tho you might have a point too.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by sharpwriter(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:

With multiple taxes.

Boss, you have said it all. You are wise in talk and your expanded view about life 'cos you have said the truth.

Unlike some who talk carelessly thinking they are wise while they are the opposite cheesy

And if you have been able to beat the system like you said, then you I'm proud of you. You are going greater places.

May the universe and the land on which we dwell favor the rest of us in the struggle.

5 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Robertgreene1:
yes but there re better opportunities over there than here...wit a whole lot of social benefits 4rm d govt too..besides "being poor" by American standards is different from "being poor" by African standards...shalom
All whites are not Americans.
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Yippeedaniel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
We gon be alright

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by ABCthingx: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I guess you copied it from Google.

Nigerians work about 40 hrs as you claim but produce nothing.

Americans work 34.4 hrs a week but produced one of the best economy in the world.

The question to you is who is more productive?
okay, let say me and my mate abroad are given an assignment to build a rc helicopter in 10 days.

My mate abroad will use a public wifi, download and watch the neccesary tutorials, buy the materials needed and start seeking for inspiration on how to design his copter.

Meanwhile here I will first of you use my saving money to buy data. Then start waiting for Nepa to bring light. If there is no light. Wahala na to go dey find Gen upandan before thinking of who will buy fuel.

Then now, I will start going about looking for ac motors. This one I've been asking my area for 4 years now, they said they have not heard of it before. To order online wahala because it must be in bulk. This is just one of the materials I need o.

Then after 5 days one fellow online will be telling me how unproductive I am compared to whites. As if we had equal grounds.

7 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kondomatic:

With multiple taxes.

bro I love you no homo infact anybody that quote u wrongly Ogun will kill that person.which kind work man pikin never do from teenage age till now.the street is by Grace no be who hustle pass dey carry first.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by ABCthingx: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
ABCthingx:
okay, let say me and my mate abroad are given an assignment to build a rc helicopter in 10 days.

My mate abroad will use a public wifi, download and watch the neccesary tutorials, buy the materials needed from a store and start seeking for inspiration on how to design his copter.

Meanwhile here I will first of you use my savings to buy data. Then start waiting for Nepa to bring light. If there is no light. Wahala na to go dey find Gen upandan before thinking of who will buy fuel.

Then now, I will start going about looking for one ac motor. This one I've been asking my area for 4 years now, they said they have not heard of it before. To order online wahala because it must be in bulk. This is just one of the materials I need o.

Then after 5 days while im still waiting for my deliveries, one fellow online will be telling me how unproductive I am compared to whites. As if we had equal grounds. sad
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by HelpYourself(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
360clips:
[/s]

Naive ignorant and childish

Grow up friend take your life seriously and stop fretting about the whole race .

Save yourself first

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.