Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl (7854 Views)

See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / I want to love an hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
Hi to you all

My name is Junior, and i want to know all of your opinions. I am of Jamaican descent and i have a met a girl in the club, and first day of meeting, i said, i want to be with u and in relationship and since then have been going out with her, i mean like in relationship. She has a unique character that's just not normal and somethings she just says, seems sarcastic at times. I am an curious guy to know her history with guys, because this is due to the fact, when i had sex with her, her vaginal was not all that tight. Me myself, i do not date girls who was a LovePeddler previously and then turn a good girl to find a nice man like me. I want a clean girl who has not had much men abusing them in the past. She is a very nice girl, but has some ways of style whereby there needs to be a question mark. Basically i hack into her facebook and pretended to be her chatting with guys to know if she had sex with them in the past. I only done this, because her vaginal is untight, so i wanted to know if she told me the truth of how many guys she slept with. She told me 4 guys, including an 35 year old man!, and that is when she was 21! dating such an older guy? Am sorry, but i dont like to be in a relationship with a girl who has no faith in herself that a right man can come along, not for her to spoil her vaginal like that so wide, its horrible when my penis went inside her the first time, i thought behind my back , oh my gosh, shes a LovePeddler.
Anyway, i dont find her optimistic enough, more so she says comments thats unbelieveable! such as 'Guys come and go' bla bla bla. When ever i make an mistake or upset her, she says our relationship is over as an defensive. All because i went on her facebook to, n ask other guys if they had sex with her, she states our relationship is over, am just an curious guy! Thats all. She an nice person with an lovely heart, but has some ways where a big question mark needs to be give. Guys and Girls, pls state ur comment about hausa girl, eggon girls, ohh, she has a high sex drive too!

Regards
Sholababa
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
Mr "Jamaican" with a Yoruba name "Shola".

You come across as very arrogant, and bigoted.

You want to know how many guys your "girlfriend" has slept with? Why should you care? How many girls have you slept with?  angry

And as for her female ittybits not being "tight", as you put it, is there a possibility you're way too small, to the extenct even you can hardly find yourself?  angry

I think this girl deserves better than you, an "man" who comes on an internet forum, talking about his girlfriend the way you are, is less than a man, in my book anyway. I hope your girlfriend sees through you in time, moves on, and finds herself a real man, and not a bigoted, arrogant c0cksure person like you!  angry

Just another Nigerian pretending to be West Indian, a lost soul with no identity, Mr SHOLA.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2010
What ever you think ! If a girl has an history of being a LovePeddler that i suspect, i have the right to investigate, because i dont want to date any girl who use to be an LovePeddler. I deserve a very special girl. Im not pretending to be jamaican, i am! Just a british guy with nigerian friends, as i mostly mix up with them. Boy will be boys, and i can had many girls in the past and that should not matter, cause guys need sex, girls dnt usually need sex as much as guys do, so i have right to have many girl s b4, and that should nt be a concern to any girl i get with. Just wanted to know more about eggon girls and u come on here and give me an arrogant answer. Trully comment is needed. and plus, my dick is not that small, further more, she had bigger dick than mines and she said ,its not about the size, its how you use. She told me my sex is the best she ever had. So dont get at me pls. For your information, my dick is about 5.5 inch, but i damn know how to use it more than a guy who may have an 8 inch dick. Sensible replies would be appreciated.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Poster:you seem to have abused the use of 'an', an man, an dog, an womaniless.

1 Like

Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
Shola, guys who continually brag about their size, are usually those that make lousy lovers.

If anyone's coming across as arrogant here, it's you. And as for which gender needs sex most, where did you get your blinkered views from? And the girls you've slept with in the past, and have no intention of settling down with, what if other guys shared your views?

If you class these girls as whores, what does that make you? An even bigger LovePeddler! So insecure, that you've actually gone ahead, measured your tool, and posted the results here. What next? An Excel Spreadsheet showing your "performance"? grin You need to grow up pal, real men don't gloat, kids and insecure grown-up "men" do. grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by netotse(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
@OP
maybe you should calm down, your posts aren't too coherent
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
is there a problem if i did? I did nt brag at all, all i wanted is ur views and senia spoilt the post. i fear dating nigerian girls, because they are smart minded in outsmarting men, thats what i dont like ok. Guys need sex more than girls, thats just a fact. if guys dnt get sex, they will rape, if girls cant get sex, will they rape? i wont ever, but just trying to make an view across over to you
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by netotse(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
@OP

this your english na wa o. . .wot nationality did u say you were again?
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2010
British born, of jamaican descent. My ancestors are nigerian tho, i share ancestry with hausa people
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Hesperus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ Poster, na wa o!"an" man, "an" view. I know some British chavs speak improper english but these your bullets are on another level!
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by SisiKill1: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
Jeeeeeedus! shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is he saying?
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by netotse(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Jeeeeeedus! shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is he saying?
its very deep wink maybe since you're smartminded when it comes to outsmarting men you cant understand. . .
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Poster: i'm sorry i find it difficult to believe you're british born,even if you spoke cockney,this an house,an man,an girlfriend,cannot be any way english.
Are you sure you are not 'an Nigerian'?
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
My english is perfect fines, its the forum spell grammer that convert my words, hence my hands are cold too. neutus wat was u saying bro? naija girls dey too discreet ooo
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2010
i role with nigerians, not nigerian born my dear. moreso i can speak pigeon language too. Is like another person can also indulge in some 1 culture? but why does it matter about english or where am from. Am asking an simple question to get all your views, and u guys are talking about where am from bla bla this and that. just give your views pls. Thanks
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by SisiKill1: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ sholababa
Pay us no mind, jare. It was after i posted my comment it occured to me that this could be alls Seun ands he Filter's doings.

I two having been in yours positioning a few timeses wherefore i write good english but after i have posteded it alls coming out like gibberish. I'm saying too long now, seun must change it moreso it is unfairs to an person.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by netotse(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
^you are a evil girl

@OP
whats eggon? where did it come from?
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
Eggon is a language spoken in some parts of Benue, Kaduna and a few places i can't remember.

I'm evil, eh? What about the people making fun of him?
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Sisikill & netotse

Happy New Year, me luffs kiss kiss
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Bossbitch(f): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ poster
do u live in an anglophone country or hv u ever lived in one ur english is crashing my computer ooo

Siena:

If you class these girls as whores, what does that make you? An even bigger LovePeddler! So insecure, that you've actually gone ahead, measured your tool, and posted the results here. What next? An Excel Spreadsheet showing your "performance"? grin You need to grow up pal, real men don't gloat, kids and insecure grown-up "men" do. grin

grin grin grin
lwkmd, give it 2 him jo!!!
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
to much immature replies, its unbelievable
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Eggon is a language spoken in some parts of Benue, Kaduna and a few places i can't remember.

I'm evil, eh? What about the people making fun of him?
Didn't mindss him, he is an silly boy.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
Poster

don'ts worries
i'm the only ones who understanding urs englishes perfectly
but i still believes you is an nigerians
lol
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by SisiKill1: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ Ruby
Happy New Year Lovely! Wishing you the best the year has to offer. kiss
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by jumaingirl(f): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
Why an you people laughing Mr Sholababa from Jamaica whose from hausa origin and made friends with Nigerians? You ought to have answered an questns instead of laughter am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2010
@jumain girl: i didnt remembers an questions again,i thinks his an senegalese
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2010
LMAO! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by olanajim(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
The poster pesnted a good case badly

What the house ae telling is this" You think a girl you have has sex with is a LovePeddler because she has has sex with four guys in her life,

1. How many Girls have you had sex with in your ;ife?
2. what would they call you if you had had sex with at least four gilrs in the past?
3 an what will you call those girls that you have had sex with ?

In short, they want to know your role in the making of the whores before they judge the woman in question!

Circumstance in life may brough a lady to have sex with me hoping she is cementng her love for the guys only to be dumped. Shola, trust me, id we begin to judge women and men by the umber of patners they have had sex with, we would all be a part of the endemics corruption that will follow.

Some women are so naive that, whe men like you asked for sex, they will give in ony for them to be called whole, and when they refused, we called them arogant of cheat on them.

As mush as I do not enourage sex before mariae committement, I will also never conden those who have had sex neither could you call a woman whole just because she is no tight, if you need a virgin, you must stop having sex with women to test if they are tight or loose. Your kid will come to you, quite natuarally.

1 Like

Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ olanijim
Actualy
he believe it nots an problems if an man sleeps with as many an ladies as possibles but an lady shuldn't
do you thinking he mights be right
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by gongoaso1: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@ sholababa
Pay us no mind, jare. It was after i posted my comment that it occured to me that this could be alls Seun ands he Filter's doings.

I two having been in yours positioning a few timeses wherefore i write good english but after i have posteded it alls coming out like gibberish. I'm saying too long now, seun must change it moreso it is unfairs to an person.
someone ask me why I love NL. . . grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Odunnu: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
No b me una go kill.Bt com2 thnk of it,whr Jamaican Shola dey?He shd come and c what hs reckless use of 'an' is causin here.Gawd!!!my headaches frm an comments
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
I thinks Shola an angry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, I Am Being Seduced / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.