Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? (1753 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by JONSYN7154: 10:29am On May 22, 2021
Have you ever accommodated an ungrateful person?

I accommodeted him, back then at university and he carry his girlfriend come without my notice, and it's exam period, I woke up by one in the midnight to read but found them fucking themselves I slept back,I woke again by 4 same thing happened then I stood up and sat on my reading table while two of them just choke themselves inside body...vex no gree me read again, in the morning time I told the guy I don't want to see the girl again in my room.

Share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by DropsMic(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2021
Lol... You never even start. Just graduate first and then enter real world.. That's when you will see the world for what it really is

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Wayne4uall(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2021
Your story funny die grin
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by yanabasee1(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2021
Saw a kid doing mechanic and he was very quiet and speaks less....

Asked if he goes to school and he said yes but the mother wasn't able to pay his fees.... Decided to meet with the mother to empower her so she'd be able to take care of her kids..

When I met her, she was drunk and was smoking..... We spoke and I wasn't able to discuss about her smoking and drinking lifestyle with her... Asked her what she'd love to do to be earning a living and she said she'd love to be selling food ... I budgeted 200k for her and paid the boy's fees and placed him under my budget...

This woman began to be calling me everyday to tell me about her problems and how she owed people money and how the money went... She'd be asking me to send her money to feed and buy irrelevant things ...

Why would someone squander 200k within two days?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by donbachi(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2021
Swearing allegiance to nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Ever8090: 10:58am On May 22, 2021
Except you don't live in nigeria.we are all ungrateful which means we all had such experience at certain times
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by NiRfreak(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2021
A girl accommodated a female friend. The female friend snatched her boyfriend and marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Belial06: 11:00am On May 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

Asked if he goes to school and he said yes but the mother wasn't able to pay his fees.... Decided to meet with the mother to empower her so she'd be able to take care of her kids..

When I met her, she was drunk and was smoking..... We spoke and I wasn't able to discuss about her smoking and drinking lifestyle with her... Asked her what she'd love to do to be earning a living and she said she'd love to be selling food ... I budgeted 200k for her and paid the boy's fees and placed him under my budget...

This woman began to be calling me everyday to tell me about her problems and how she owed people money and how the money went... She'd be asking me to send her money to feed and buy irrelevant things ...

Hmmm bros this must have been painful
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Propheticdavid: 11:01am On May 22, 2021
lol,petrol insided fire if op no get gf at dat time....but how person wey dey scout go dey get gf.
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by 4reala(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2021
JONSYN7154:

I accommodeted him, back then at university and he carry his girlfriend come without my notice, and it's exam period, I woke up by one in the midnight to read but found them fucking themselves I slept back,I woke again by 4 same thing happened then I stood up and sat on my reading table while two of them just choke themselves inside body...vex no gree me read again, in the morning time I told the guy I don't want to see the girl again in my room.

Share your experience.
Hope you pass the exams sha, because you fit go they imagine am for hall
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by 4reala(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

Na the smoking and drinking problem you for first deal with nah.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by 3pleDAssistant: 11:08am On May 22, 2021
Well, this case is a little complex.

There's the case where you'll offer help, that help makes its intended impact but the beneficiary is not grateful. in this case it doesn't bother me cause I did it for God.

There's the case where you offer help but it's wasted and squandered. This one will pain me cause the intention was not satisfied.

And there's the case where you offer help but the 'helpee' is now using the opportunity to make life difficult for you. in this case, I just cut it off cause the person isn't worth it.

I remember a street friend of mine who was struggling. So I offered to be giving him money occasionally, he should be saving it until it's enough to start a small business. So it got to a time, I'll be asking this guy how much it has become and he'll be deducting from it and I know the money is more than that. When I noticed he's tryna play me, I just cut off the help and let him be.

So yeah, that's it.

And again, abeg, check my signature; patronize us for your data.
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by JONSYN7154: 11:09am On May 22, 2021
4reala:

Hope you pass the exams sha, because you fit go they imagine am for hall
The most painful thing Is that na pass I get for the exam. So annoyng angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Kobicove(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2021
Lending money to a Nigerian almost always ends in regret.

Every time I remember how much bad debts I have had to write off because I helped people I just feel bad sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by RightToReject(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2021
Up to 90% of the people, almost all of them men anyway, I have helped or lifted from almost nothing to something have paid me back with one kind of evil or another. When most of you make it seems as if only women can do evil, I just laugh, because I know that as men, most of us are the true personifications of evil. Anyway, each one of them that has betrayed my confidence in them, I took solace in the fact that I saw it from the inception and before they happened; more so, I have one of the best vengeance mechanism and package around.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2021
Lent a supposed friend money not knowing the guy don turn scammer.

Na change, 20K, but e pain me die cos at that time I really couldn't afford lending anyone money due to existing plans.

Another one was when I gave someone my apartment to do his child naming ceremony. A few days later when we had a small misunderstanding I saw him for who he really was, nothing wey he no tell me, say I dey fell like god say I dey useless and all.

Very painful incidents. Many more I won't wnt to start typing here.

But I honestly do not regret helping anyone. I do it cos it's my personality, I love to help people in need. It was just painful at the time but it never affected me in any way instead, I keep getting blessed by the Almighty.

I continue to help out till today without minding that humans can be ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by JeffreyJunior: 5:32am On May 24, 2021
NiRfreak:
A girl accommodated a female friend. The female friend snatched her boyfriend and marry him.
Ike gwuru.

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by richmond500: 5:50am On May 24, 2021
JONSYN7154:

Share your experience.
lol, u don't need to get angry, its part of the fun.
I accommodated people back in school, they have their girlfriends who visits sometimes, it was fun and sometimes I get jealous, there was a day i and my roomate visited one of our female friend and slept over, woke up and night and this guy was fingering the girl, I just act like say I deh sleep, in the morning, I jokingly told them I was aware and the ijaw girl was asking me why I didn't request to join, lol.

I was dating a lecturer so I couldn't bring her to my house and have all those fun like they do
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by njele: 5:51am On May 24, 2021
I sponsor my elder brother trip to the USA, he later told me I have not done anything special. I don't regret it now because at least we can shear the family borden that was mostly on my neck alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Loverboy3333: 5:59am On May 24, 2021
I think I will open a thread and ask how we have been ungrateful to help given to us by others

Everyone here forming saints

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by 9ton(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2021
njele:
I sponsor my elder brother trip to the USA, he later told me I have not done anything special. I don't regret it now because at least we can shear the family borden that was mostly on my neck alone

My God it's well with you.... Why didn't have your kind as a brother?
Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by aswani(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2021
I once read somewhere "Do not help anyone if you expect them to appreciate it".

I have my own battle scars in this regard too but people helped me when I was nothing , and I never got the opportunity to pay most of them back in any way, so I MUST continue to help others.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? by Bola146(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2021
I don't regret anything I do for anybody, I have done it, it's God that show reward me not the same person. The person might do good or bad, I don't care. We are all human being

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Says Stop Dating Broke Boys And Switch To Rich Boyfriends (photos) / My Pastor Tenant's Wife Is In My Bed..i'm Done For / Not Until You Penetrate The Vagina Of Your Lover With Your Own Vagina..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.