Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For (2553 Views)

Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video / Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Lovethaa: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2021
hi

13 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by MarketDispatch: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Send me your account number...we all Like to hear that fantastic line.
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by vikinatius(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Frustrated post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Feddytune: 6:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Lovethaa:
Lately I have stopped talking too much when it comes to women matters .. I can boldly tell you right now that there is no Nigerian lady I can't date , whether online or offline , when I meet them I just tell them the magic word "send your account number"....

Nigerian ladies have this poverty mentality that any man that has money and wants to help them is God's sent .. it doesn't matter whether shes in a relationship or not she will cheat for the money in most cases she will dump her partner for her "God sent " man

When I meet a pretty lady online and I want to get her attention I just send the magic word and like magic she will reply even before you finish typing .... the response usually comes in twos..

(1). The classy ones will tell you "I don't know you and you're asking for my account number" pls who are you ? or sometimes they tell you "Pls did I tell u I need money?_ All na scam.and shakara because from there the conversation begins

usually ,I just make her feel comfortable and tell her how I'm a busy guy and all and then ask for us to meet which they always agreed.. but trust me she will still remind you of that account number you asked for ..

(2) The cheap ones , you know them .. they will first send account number before asking who are you ?....

But if you're reading this and you think all I do is send money to women then you're very wrong .. I don't t send money ... To sleep with most Nigerian Girls you don't need money but u need to act like you have it .... #thinkaboutit

That's what u are doing research for?.. how to sleep with Nigerian Girls .. while your mate is the owner of the forum you are using to share your thoughts... anyways should I send account number?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by TANID(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2021
MarketDispatch:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Premium tears waiting for you, you will hardly get a good girl, when the foundation is sending her money bkos you want to date her.

Send me your account details, you no even know her to begin with or her mindset. That's the desperate man approach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by RealGboy: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Even me as a guy will fall for my fellow guy if he ask for my account number.... no blame me na how the country be

5 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:41am On Feb 21, 2021
MarketDispatch:

My brother it depends grin grin grin
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by RealGboy: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother it depends grin grin grin

depends kill you there.... Depends on what?

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Anigreat: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2021
shocked

Nigerian Girls are useful..... all of them

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nigerian Girls are useful..... all of them

Thank you... you spoke well

1 Like

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Odoogu(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Na so monkey go market one-day and him no return cheesycheesy
Fear Women!! Fear Women!!

1 Like

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by mosdii(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Lovethaa:
Lately I have stopped talking too much when it comes to women matters .. I can boldly tell you right now that there is no Nigerian lady I can't date , whether online or offline , when I meet them I just tell them the magic word "send your account number"....

Nigerian ladies have this poverty mentality that any man that has money and wants to help them is God's sent .. it doesn't matter whether shes in a relationship or not she will cheat for the money in most cases she will dump her partner for her "God sent " man

When I meet a pretty lady online and I want to get her attention I just send the magic word and like magic she will reply even before you finish typing .... the response usually comes in twos..

(1). The classy ones will tell you "I don't know you and you're asking for my account number" pls who are you ? or sometimes they tell you "Pls did I tell u I need money?_ All na scam.and shakara because from there the conversation begins

usually ,I just make her feel comfortable and tell her how I'm a busy guy and all and then ask for us to meet which they always agreed.. but trust me she will still remind you of that account number you asked for ..

(2) The cheap ones , you know them .. they will first send account number before asking who are you ?....

But if you're reading this and you think all I do is send money to women then you're very wrong .. I don't t send money ... To sleep with most Nigerian Girls you don't need money but u need to act like you have it .... #thinkaboutit

Interesting, I have had any woo me that way
Now, are u sick or in dire straits..kindly find ur way to the living Faith church cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am today. Papa Oyedepo will be annointing all sick in that service. Bring ur annointing oil and family plus friends. Congratulations..ur restoration has come
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Pochettino(f): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:

grin grin
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by tillaman(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
I came here to read comments

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by DaInferno(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Lovethaa:

you're part of the problem dude; what kind of psychology do you call this? using honey to reduce sweetness in garri instead of water.

so you go about frolicking what you ain't just to see the reaction you'd get from "a lady"only to turn around and say daft things?! mehn if you do these for sex, that must be some stupid stuff!
mehn, YOU A FRAUD, no cap!
Jesus d come o
just so you know,if you like,Send that message to a a renowned pastor, you'd still get the same reply as from the ladies and he may even use it as a testimony!

1 Like

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by devilmaycry: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Feddytune:

That's what u are doing research for?.. how to sleep with Nigerian Girls .. while your mate is the owner of the forum you are using to share your thoughts... anyways should I send account number?
hehe heh...kee me
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2021
This nairaland ehnnnn,you people will not kill me,from nwaamaikpe to mosdiii to righteousness to sanctifiedsister to childofdoom to the latest Nigerian girls are useful,all of them

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Danhoys: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2021
This is not a gender issue. Both male and females love that request, and making it seem like a girl issue is uncalled for.

Everybody need money, even the rich among us need money.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by BlackPantherxXx: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2021
For Igbo gals :

" I am a Yoruba, I will take you to Lagos".....

Game over grin

Who wan bath with corpse water when your husband dies ? Or be dragging inheritance undecided

1 Like

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by BlackPantherxXx: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2021
grin

Lemme book for frustrated souls who would complain grin

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by BlackPantherxXx: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by sunshineV(f): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
For Igbo gals :

" I am a Yoruba, I will take you to Lagos".....

Game over grin

Who wan bath with corpse water when your husband dies ? Or be dragging inheritance undecided
This shiiii cracked me tf up grin
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by alingo2013(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2021
It's works on any Nigeria girl any day any time any where they always have money problems it is so easy that once you have money girls come to tell you about there financial problem and even give you account number without you asking for it the next thing is there want to pay back in kind
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by jimmychang: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro you no lie grin grin.... someone told me this ...all.the girls that didn't bother to reply his chat when he asked them for account number they started chatting with him.... grin grin..Omo this life sha
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by 1F30M4(f): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Premium tears waiting for you, you will hardly get a good girl, when the foundation is sending her money bkos you want to date her.

Send me your account details, you no even know her to begin with or her mindset. That's the desperate man approach.

Actually, he isn't looking for a good girl to start a reasonable relationship with.. He's only concerned about knowing how well his pen.is fits in their va.gi.na and how fulfilled it makes him feel.. Wetin im wan use her likes, dislikes and mindset do? Lmaoooo he already got one right though that is everybody likes(if not love) money therefore he simply gives them the illusion that he wants to send them money and most often than not they fall for it, he does his business and life goes on lol

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by ReneJay(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:
NIGERIAN BOYS ARE MAD.,ALL OF THEM
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by RealGboy: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
1F30M4:

Actually, he isn't looking for a good girl to start a reasonable relationship with.. He's only concerned about knowing how well his pen.is fits in their va.gi.na and how fulfilled it makes him feel.. Wetin im wan use her likes, dislikes and mindset do? Lmaoooo he already got one right though that is everybody likes(if not love) money therefore he simply gives them the illusion that he wants to send them money and most often than not they fall for it, he does his business and life goes on lol

Lol.. bros I tire o... mindset kor na mathset
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by RealGboy: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
1F30M4:

Don't mind the mumu... no be only mindset na mathset
Re: The Magic Word Every Nigerian Lady Falls For by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
1F30M4:

I see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) / Bbnaija's Erica Issues Stern Warning To Ayrra Starr On Twitter / Is This Normal Or Is There A Problem Somewhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.