Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Can’t Place My Finger On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Place My Finger On Her (2412 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by BurntDodo: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2023
I met this pretty girl at a restaurant a week ago and we started talking. She spoke well, we had so much in common and our chemistry was just right.

But I noticed when I’d ask her questions about herself, she would always lie at first and it’s only until I catch her in her lie that she says “I was just joking”. For example, one time I asked her what sch she attended, she said unilag. It wasn’t until later when I caught her in the lie she came clean and backed it with her usual “I was joking”. This kind of situation happened at least 5 times.

Another major issue I have is that she says she’s a Yoruba girl but she looks so much like an Igbo girl and even her accent is Igbo. All her friends are Igbo. And she talks a lot. She talks too much even saying she has jobs waiting for her with prominent people in Nigeria but she doesn’t really look the part. Worst of it is she loves documentaries about serial killers.

I overlooked all of it that maybe it was In my head and so day before yesterday, for the first time, she came to my place. We started making out and then she started acting like she was autistic. Her legs would swing, she’d make a fist when I kissed her, sometimes she’d spread out her fingers apart, at a point she even suggested using a bedsheet before having sex. A LADY IN HER LATE 20s. And yes, I know when a lady is excited and I know autism.
I even as politely as possible asked her if she was autistic and she actually said “YES” smiling.

Yesterday, I wanted to try to understand her more so I could know how to be a better person to her and asked if she could tell me more about her autism. She first said she didn’t say she was autistic, later she admitted it and then used her usual “I was just joking”. I became extremely anxious. She was like a chameleon.

The issue now is, she’s told me a lot of major things that made me conclude who I'm sharing my space with, things about her family and life, but I can't find out if they are true. And I’ve shared a lot of info about myself with her. What if I’m with an olosho that’s perfected lying to appear clean? Does she have an evil spirit? Abi am I tripping? I could not even sleep properly last night.
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Confused man, someone you just met has started receiving head and other sexual dirty things from you. Please leave us alone and manage what you see

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Kudman: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Ok
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
1. She lies a lot and pretends too
2. She watches documentary about serial killers grin
3. She is autistic
4. You don't want to wife her, you just wanted her coochie and you've got it
5. As you don get wetin u want,if u no want wahala for your head,just use style discharge her and move on with your life

For a lady in her late 20s and still not serious about settling down, she is not d decent type, just move ahead

If you get trapped ehn, Na u she go use learn wetin she don dey watch all dz while on documentaries
Ire ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by BurntDodo: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Confused man, someone you just met has started receiving head and other sexual dirty things from you. Please leave us alone and manage what you see

I’m just going to ignore you
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2023
BurntDodo:

I’m just going to ignore you
Ignore your short dick first. Rubbish
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by libertyfather(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2023
oga f*ck and leave no stand on a long thing

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Nonexisting1: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
3. She is autistic
5. As you don get wetin u want,if u no want wahala for your head,just use style discharge her and move on with your life

For a lady in her late 20s and still not serious about settling down, she is not d decent type, just move ahead

If you get trapped ehn, Na u she go use learn wetin she don dey watch all dz while on documentaries
Ire ooo
Nigga is still asking questions when he is supposed to be looking for exit route from the cobweb of the stabbing gender person. Well he should be ready to greet Me. Ataga for me.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by carl90(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
I thought the headline was "I can't place my finger in her " grin
Anyway,joke aside,she is playing you.
Just take your time to study her.
If she is not being straight forward with you ,just move on.
Life na once

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
My Nigha, you better use your head.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Eyinju112(f): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Omoh werey gba ni baby yen sha😂😂😂 she watches documentaries about serial killers🤣🤣 run oooo

7 Likes

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by BurntDodo: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
carl90:
I thought the headline was "I can't place my finger in her " grin
Anyway,joke aside,she is playing you.
Just take your time to study her.
If she is not being straight forward with you ,just move on.
Life na once

Okay, me I want to jump ship immediately sef
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by BurntDodo: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
3. She is autistic

Ire ooo

😂😂 You no see wahala! thanks boss. I can't even tell what her end game is, the lies are so unnecessary. She doesn't even ask me for money or anything so why lie?
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by BurntDodo: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Nigga is still asking questions when he is supposed to be looking for exit route from the cobweb of the stabbing gender person. Well he should be ready to greet Me. Ataga for me.

My boss I said I should collect knowledge from the elders o in the game o. She lies too much and she doesn't even want money or anything. Wetin fit be her endgame? Scary shii
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by narite: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Lol…she loves documentaries about serial killers and you are still there. The things we do for pussssy.
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Starboytwo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Waray, sha use condom.

No to unwanted babies in this country abeg. We too much already.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by okoroemeka(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
BurntDodo:
I met this pretty girl at a restaurant a week ago and we started talking. She spoke well, we had so much in common and our chemistry was just right.

But I noticed when I’d ask her questions about herself, she would always lie at first and it’s only until I catch her in her lie that she says “I was just joking”. For example, one time I asked her what sch she attended, she said unilag. It wasn’t until later when I caught her in the lie she came clean and backed it with her usual “I was joking”. This kind of situation happened at least 5 times.

Another major issue I have is that she says she’s a Yoruba girl but she looks so much like an Igbo girl and even her accent is Igbo. All her friends are Igbo. And she talks a lot. She talks too much even saying she has jobs waiting for her with prominent people in Nigeria but she doesn’t really look the part. Worst of it is she loves documentaries about serial killers.

I overlooked all of it that maybe it was In my head and so day before yesterday, for the first time, she came to my place. We started making out and then she started acting like she was autistic. Her legs would swing, she’d make a fist when I kissed her, sometimes she’d spread out her fingers apart, at a point she even suggested using a bedsheet before having sex. A LADY IN HER LATE 20s. And yes, I know when a lady is excited and I know autism.
I even as politely as possible asked her if she was autistic and she actually said “YES” smiling.

Yesterday, I wanted to try to understand her more so I could know how to be a better person to her and asked if she could tell me more about her autism. She first said she didn’t say she was autistic, later she admitted it and then used her usual “I was just joking”. I became extremely anxious. She was like a chameleon.

The issue now is, she’s told me a lot of major things that made me conclude who I'm sharing my space with, things about her family and life, but I can't find out if they are true. And I’ve shared a lot of info about myself with her. What if I’m with an olosho that’s perfected lying to appear clean? Does she have an evil spirit? Abi am I tripping? I could not even sleep properly last night.

did you finally nack her?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by koxyz: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
BurntDodo:

My boss I said I should collect knowledge from the elders o in the game o. She lies too much and she doesn't even want money or anything. Wetin fit be her endgame? Scary shii
She dey press your mumu button.
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Styluss: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
I can only read gore. I cant stand to watch gore documentaries, if she is like that, God knows OP is in for a long thing. A woman watching gore is insane

Eyinju112:
Omoh werey gba ni baby yen sha😂😂😂 she watches documentaries about serial killers🤣🤣 run oooo
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by earthsync(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Styluss:
I can only read gore. I cant stand to watch gore documentaries, if she is like that, God knows OP is in for a long thing. A woman watching gore is insane

Gore and documentaries about true crime aren't the same
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Styluss: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
True, Serial killings involve gore, either true or false documentaries. You can check "thesorcerers" profile, he has so many true life serial killing threads
grin Used to be a fan

earthsync:
Gore and documentaries about true crime aren't the same
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Trizyd(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
A liar and serial documentary watcher combo is a no no for me. Darkness lies around.
Re: I Can’t Place My Finger On Her by Khd95(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na you Dey give your self trouble, you want to be a better man for her indeed

Egbon just nack and leave out emotions ina no Dey hear or better still avoid her completely, but beauty dey always blind una eyes and muddle your sense of reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Congo-Russia: Tale Of A City Where Drugs, Sex And Prostitution Bind Youths / What Do Women Want? / Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.