Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! (2522 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2021
How do you tell your newly girlfriend her pu¢$y is smelling without offending her so that she can treat herself?

Lalasticlala
Xenry
Infolenka
Truvelisback
Slimkahlifa

Make it rain.

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Hope365(f): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Well you can take her on a date and spoil her firstly and then later when she's happy you can jokingly and stylishly tell her.

Ishilove
Fati2001

Any advice for him

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by blockgeek69(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
The rate at which people bring private matters into public forums is alarming.

For your question, if your said girlfriend is truly your friend, I see no reason having difficulty with telling her about the area of her life she needs to improve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
blockgeek69:
The rate at which people bring private matters into public forums is alarming.

For your question, if your said girlfriend is truly your friend, I see no reason having difficulty with telling her about the area of her life she needs to improve.
bro I understand you but have you ever be with someone that will turn whatever you said against you, and the fact that she was easy for me to get self.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Lol no cunny way apart from being blunt with her bro. Just tell her straight up her vagina needs some services smiley
E don ooze e don ooze b dat, no need for sugar-coating

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lol no cunny way apart from being blunt with her bro. Just tell her straight up her vagina needs some services smiley
Kai oga nawaho.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Hope365(f): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
and if the said girl is your elder or younger sister he should also tell her like that with no moral.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Hope365:
and if the said girl is your elder or younger sister he should also tell her like that with no moral.
Moral? For a serious issue that needs urgent solution?
My dear,it has ooze it has ooze,the way forward is to look for solution
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Hope365(f): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Moral? For a serious issue that needs urgent solution?
My dear,it has ooze it has ooze,the way forward is to look for solution
with right way not by saying or discussing it anyhow....someone like you might even go to extreme length to rubbish the girl .

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hope365:
with right way not by saying or discussing it anyhow....someone like you might even go to extreme length to rubbish the girl .
Nah babes, I'm above that level. I've met a couple of matured ladies in the past with an oozed kpekus, and i assisted some in seeking for solutions smiley
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by DaddyRochie1642: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
U Av To Open Up To Her. She Isn't A Stranger To U. Tell Her There Is A Smell Coming Out 4rm That Region U Don't Like. Get Her Drugs Or Take Her To The Hospital 4 Treatment.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Xenry: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Temmylee01:
How do you tell your newly girlfriend her pu¢$y is smelling without offending her so that she can treat herself?

Lala.sticlala
Xe.nry
Infol.enka
Truvelisb.ack
Slimka.hlifa

Make it rain.
Get her in the mood for s3x, dig your fingers in her pvssy, make her sniff it, and ask her how it smells - then give her one kain look and walk out of the room sad.
In my opinion, this is the best way you can make her understand that you aren't comfortable with her fishy odour. Because to them, anything a guy can turn sex down for is really really serious.

3 Likes

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Temmylee01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Xenry:
Get her in the mood for s3x, dig your fingers in her pvssy, make her sniff it, and ask her how it smells - then give her one kain look and walk out of the room sad.
In my opinion, this is the best way you can make her understand that you aren't comfortable with her fishy odour. Because to then, anything a guy can turn sex down for, is really really serious.
don't knw why but this crack me up... Anyways thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Infolenka: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Temmylee01:

Lalasticlala
Xenry
Infolenka
Truvelisback
Slimkahlifa

Make it rain.

When next you are about to fuçk, during the intensity of pre-intimacy, put your fingers inside her pussy and put your fingers in her nose. Then tell her this is how her pussy smells and you've been enduring it cos you didn't want to hurt her feelings.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Xenry:
Op Just hide any sharp objects around you before giving this a thought

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by LadyRosa(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Temmylee01:

Lalasticlala
Xenry
Infolenka
Truvelisback
Slimkahlifa

Make it rain.

Tell her point black her _puccy is smelling and both of YOU must make an appointment to see a gynecologist. The reason is for you to know if it's STD, so you go start on time to jakpa before she give you virus.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by LadyRosa(f): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Endorsed.
No need for sugar coating. He should tell her straight up, "Babe your veegay is not good with the smell. You need to see a doctor."

I really don't understand why a girl will allow her puccy get to that level of social and intimate embarrassment.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by LadyRosa(f): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hope365:
Well you can take her on a date and spoil her firstly and then later when she's happy you can jokingly and stylishly tell her.

Ishilove
Fati2001

Any advice for him

So he needs to take her on a date first before telling her, the puccy stinks to high heaven? Telling her self she should thank him as doing her a favor, as some infection can actually affect her reproductive organs and vital organs.

Best is to drag her to a clinic to run a text and be sure she doesn't have STD. And that is after telling her straight up that her puccy is not smelling nice.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Telstar: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
LadyRosa:

So he needs to take her on a date first before telling her, the puccy stinks to high heaven? Telling her self she should thank him as doing her a favor, as some infection can actually affect her reproductive organs and vital organs.

Best is to drag her to a clinic to run a text and be sure she doesn't have STD. And that is after telling her straight up that her puccy is not smelling nice.
Hehehehe.
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
LadyRosa:

God o!
Laugh Wan Kill Me
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Pricelessruby(f): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tell her by saying your friend complained about his girl smelling down there, he said she doesn't wash or she has an infection and that you hate it so much when it smells, that if a girl smells it a turnoff
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by tillaman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Tell her by said your friend complained about his girl smelling down there, he said she doesn't wash or she has an infection and that you hate it so much when it smells, that if a girl smells it a turnoff
look some girls won’t pay mind to that, some can be so dumb that they can’t decode if you are indirectly referring to them, it might be an infection no doubts but if it was me i’ll Just tell her baby relax let me eat you out then once I pull off her panties and put my nose close to her privates I will just disengage and tell her baby did you use a public bathroom, I think you might have an infection

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Tell her by said your friend complained about his girl smelling down there, he said she doesn't wash or she has an infection and that you hate it so much when it smells, that if a girl smells it a turnoff

What's the proper way for a lady to wash? Just clean the surface or wash the inside?
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Pricelessruby(f): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Inside doesn't smell except there is an infection,
so outside need serious washing
Beloved3:

What's the proper way for a lady to wash? Just clean the surface or wash the inside?

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Savedday: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Pricelessruby(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bravo � author=tillaman post=103089266] look some girls won’t pay mind to that, some can be so dumb that they can’t decode if you are indirectly referring to them, it might be an infection no doubts but if it was me i’ll Just tell her baby relax let me eat you out then once I pull off her panties and put my nose close to her privates I will just disengage and tell her baby did you use a public bathroom, I think you might have an infection[/quote]
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Inside doesn't smell except there is an infection,
so outside need serious washing

Oh alright then.
I had always thought the smell comes from inside when a lady doesn't wash for a long time and I had wondered why ladies clean just the outside.

Thanks
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by Pricelessruby(f): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Welcome
Beloved3:

Oh alright then.
I had always thought the smell comes from inside when a lady doesn't wash for a long time and I had wondered why ladies clean just the outside.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by rex444(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are asking? If U like, don't tell her... Is it my shoe to wear?? Point blank tell her...she will thank U someday
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by ceede2: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oop is afraid of loosing that bae, that's why he can't confront her directly. If you tell her she might pick offence but later same her will want you to test her after she treats herself, she will like to prove you wrong

Pu**y ass Niggar
Re: Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! by ceede2: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Bravo � author=tillaman post=103089266] look some girls won’t pay mind to that, some can be so dumb that they can’t decode if you are indirectly referring to them, it might be an infection no doubts but if it was me i’ll Just tell her baby relax let me eat you out then once I pull off her panties and put my nose close to her privates I will just disengage and tell her baby did you use a public bathroom, I think you might have an infection
chop Nucle!! case close.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It All Started With A Slap / Help: I Can't Cum With CD On. / My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.