Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Would Be Your Reaction If.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reaction If.. (28109 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You? / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by seunmsg(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
perkyB:
So this beautiful sunday morning I was invited by a friend to a new church, but I came late. So therefore I sat at the back seat with the protocols behind me, I so much felt like a late comer, and the most unimaginable thing happened....

there's an usher right behind tryna give me a shoulder massage or yank my boobs from right behind me like seriously

So guys and ladies what would be your reaction if.

an opposte sex is trying to seduce you in church. How would you react?

We exchange number and see after service to continue the ministration. I’m sure there are lots of issues in the gospel to dissect for better understanding grin wink
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Greystone: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
perkyB:
So this beautiful sunday morning I was invited by a friend to a new church, but I came late. So therefore I sat at the back seat with the protocols behind me, I so much felt like a late comer, and the most unimaginable thing happened....

there's an usher right behind tryna give me a shoulder massage or yank my boobs from right behind me like seriously

"Shoulder massage or yank your boobs from behind"... I'm trying to understand what you wer describe but if the usher was touching your boobs in church, you cud hav quickly used ur fone to take a quick video clip using the selfie camera if u cud hav done this without him seeing ( for evidence) and then given the idiot a proper slap angry

To all those asking whether her cleavage was showing, una no serious. angry

Stop giving perverts an excuse to molest people. angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by queenjoseph(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
The Usher didn't see all the females in the church for ages to "Yank" their boobs, yours as a first timer is the one he saw.

All these ladies with peanuts size boobs sef.

'perkyB = perky boob, which shows you carry your breast for head like gala.

It is possible.

He must have done it to other women that are close enough for him to be able to do so.

You speak as if you don't know men.

Even if he has not done it to any other lady,he must have found something in this lady which makes him decide to seduce her.

He could be an agent of darkness who just saw the righteousness in this lady and decided to tempt her.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Greystone: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
queenjoseph:

It is possible.

He must have done it to other women that are close enough for him to be able to do so.

Even if he has not done it to any other lady,he must have found something in this lady which makes him decide to seduce her.

He could be an agent of darkness who just saw the righteousness in this lady and decided to tempt her.

Exactly.

And I doubt if this is his first time.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by queenjoseph(f): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Greystone:

Exactly.

And I doubt if this is his first time.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Greystone: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Some men are so perverted they will still touch a properly covered boobs. In such a scenario, what is a lady to do?

Give the man a hot slap! angry

These perverts keep molesting people in public places because they know most people would rather suffer in silence than have attention drawn to themselves in a public place.

By keeping quiet you are only empowering them angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
The Usher didn't see all the females in the church for ages to "Yank" their boobs, yours as a first timer is the one he saw.

Ten bottles of chilled origin for you. The girl is simply an i.diot
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by beauty7: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
perkyB:
Go school you say na scam...pls reread my post am seating in the ushers corner

Hello.

You know how nasty men are here on nairaland.

They would deliberately be nasty to provoke you.

He already knows the truth but will still be out to make you sad.

Some men on nairaland have demons in them.

That is why they cannot stay without provoking people.

Does it not surprise you that many men in nairaland are unnecessarily nasty and evil?

It is the work of the demons that are in them.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Revolva(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
i will shout pastor oo temptation and run helter-skelter...around the church....
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Artisticity1: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
I will allow my God fight my battle for me
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Tutu19: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala be like small breast, e no dey full hand but e dey make prik raise.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Cowbell521: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2021
perkyB:

Ur Boobs..... DM me. let me see if you fine small
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2021
perkyB:

What do you mean by opposite sex? Fool

Is same gender capable of seduction?
Irritating gay monkey

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Omasanjunior(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=perkyB post=99278586]So this beautiful sunday morning I was invited by a friend to a new church, but I came late. So therefore I sat at the back seat with the protocols behind me, I so much felt like a late comer, and the most unimaginable thing happened....

It goes down in the dm, most especially in church
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Gabflex: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2021
perkyB:

if u gave him that strong disgusting look of warned him, you did well but i u no talk anything, meaning u were really moved my dear.
but wait oo usher for church?
people are not even afraid again.
i did join any department in church bcz I wont be comfortable knowing am a sinner and a worker in church, the truth is i better pass many workers bcz I dnt do things others do.
God help us all
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Yeahmehn: 12:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Offpoint1:

You're not nice!
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Bishopekpa: 12:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Story!!!!! Story!!!!!
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by HRMK: 1:45am On Apr 19, 2021
u need to first tell us ur reaction!obviously u love it since u played along!
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by ECHICHE: 2:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Young lady.

Please, don't give any room for the devil even in the church. Flee from all appearances of evil. Your body is meant for your husband.

Thst is my advice for you
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Had a encounter with a lady while walking, she accidentally hit my manhood. after she apologised, not too long i started feeling the pains of that blow, it wasn't funny.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Abdanny2000(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2021
So an usher touched abi press your breast in church and you are happy telling us, i pity you
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Abdanny2000(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2021
queenjoseph:

It is possible.

you say Righteous what?

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by semyman: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2021
That is the real happening place, if not there, where else?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2021
I would take the biatch home and fucck her. Then again i don't go to church, church is a scam. And Church is no difference from nightclub, LovePeddler house and snooker bar.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Irennediva:
Seduction is for the weak.

The future is Female shocked
Can you please keep quiet
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by adanny01(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2021
perkyB:

I am not understanding this, how can someone "yank" your boobs from behind?

To successfully do that, the person must have his hands around you, standing above you or beside you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by godquality: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
Let's see how your chest looks like, I want to check something
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Bmaster(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2021
beauty7:

Hello.

You know how nasty men are here on nairaland.

They would deliberately be nasty to provoke you.

He already knows the truth but will still be out to make you sad.

Some men on nairaland have demons in them.

That is why they cannot stay without provoking people.

Does it not surprise you that many men in nairaland are unnecessarily nasty and evil?

It is the work of the demons that are in them.
Don't you think you are derailing the thread by posting off topic
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Propheticdavid: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2021
He was lead by the same spirit that lead you to wear revealing cloth..
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Cousin9999: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Someone doing that is disrespectful on so many levels. My goodness.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction If.. by Ceeogbaru2: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
They are foolish and stupid

]Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? / Why Did You Dump Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.