Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (53230 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by KidDarkness(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
wany:

Is the husband innocent undecided
He might not be. He might be. That we don't know. What we know is the wife is cheating. You can't conclude on the guy because we don't know his own situation
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Teleprompter:
Why are people talking as if celibacy is so difficult ?

It is what one feeds their mind with that the mind would act on.

I trust that the man has been sending money home and in that case, he has not abandoned his wife.

What the woman is doing is wrong and it is only such people that would say this OP needs more proof.

Many have lost their partners to death and many other reasons and they are not formulating 2yes later.

It is also possible that the husband knew that he married an insincere person and decided it is ok by him.

Body is not wood but discipline is key. Not every woman rushes to sleep with a man other than her husband because of small distance. She could even kill him with this behaviour so the gigolo can take over.

Well, if you're referring to both parties, then I'll agree with you. Celibacy is not that hard to achieve, but discipline is key.

As much as we expect the wife to be celibate, we expect same from the husband, but you and I know that the number of faithful married men is way smaller when compared to their female counterparts. Also, the issue of 'sending money home' doesn't change anything or make him more industrious that he deserves her complete loyalty. He doesn't automatically get our empathy cause he's struggling to send money as even those who stay in this country with their wives send them money.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Rubbiish(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

First answer this question - If you had caught your friend with another woman would you have gone to tell his wife?
This question is not meant for op, but his wife friend! Op owe his loyalty to his friend & not his friend's wife!!!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by emonis88: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
first n for most put urself in ur friend's shoe, u would want him to tell u abi. better u tell him than u don't n he finds out, he might even think u were given a piece of d cake.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Rubbiish(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Powerfly:
If your friend was the one cheating.. And the reverse was the case.. Pls be honest bro. Will you tell the wife?
Op owe his loyalty to his friend, not his friend's wife, direct this question to his friend's wife!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by openmine(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by openmine(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hardtalk:
Do your investigation properly, get your facts right and get a colleague or friend of yours to act anonymously in telling her husband.

Do not be involved directly.
Supported!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by harmargedon: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

There's no recklessness in what the guy said.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, the wife might be cheating or might not, OR she just might be flirting OR she just might be on the verge.Truth is, she is becoming sexually starved.

The guy in the USA might not.Body no be firewood.
He should mind his business!
even if she wanted to do it, it shouldn't be with someone she brings home or someone that knows anything about her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Funkeshuga(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Working under the cold? As if he doesn't get to go warm his body with a woman at the end of the day.

All of you making it sound like the husband is a priest are all hypocrites.

so if your husband is cheating on you, it's right for you to open your legs for another man that didn't pay your bride price?

if a man is flirting and he's not hiding away from his responsibilities at home, why would you go and open your pússy for another opportunist who might be using you to wash with other girls all in the name of revenged

is it not obvious that average of you ladies don't have sense? this lady was caught cheating but you're already assuming and concluding about a man who might be struggling to find his bearing in overseas

I just pity the ediot you will end up with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by nkwuocha1: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
harmargedon:
even if she wanted to do it, it shouldn't be with someone she brings home or someone that knows anything about her.

Unfortunately, women on heat are the least smart.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by extol1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oju4190:
Didn't u read the part that says she has been denied Visa three times
it wasn't included initially
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by openmine(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Stay out of it. I'm sure your friend is no saint either because he himself probably has someone in the U.S by now.
She can as well leave him and his house and do whatever she wants with her life!

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by LewdJoey: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

50,000 naira sir.

Common sense will tell you when you send money it should be in naira.
You can’t send dollars $50k to naija monthly when you are not bureau d change

My bad, thought it read $. E be like my mind has been conditioned to think in $, seeing that the person in question dey US.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Rotji(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
dasauce:
Let him know now before he takes that Jezebel to the US... That woman might show him her true color when she eventually gets to the US.. and for a fact their law protects women at every fvcking instance... so before he'll make a grave mistake of bringing her in... he should know

I absolutely agree with the poster above, what is happening to Nigerian men who took their wives abroad is frightening. Especially for a wife who is not faithful here, if she finds herself abroad with the kinds of laws which favour women ehn she go show am better pepper. 3 times she's got denied visa is a sign o since it doesn't appear they have kids yet. Make more findings, get some evidences, confront her (record your convo while at it) and disclose the unfortunate situation to your friend. I said record your confrontation so she wouldn't turn back and falsely accuse you of hitting on her when she's cornered ( some women can be this dramatic to save face).

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by McLizbae: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

You have got evidence to report to your friend. Don't do it yourself that will risk your friendship, But report all you have seen to him through proxy. Be sure you will only be a good friend if you can make your friend see what you are seeing in his home.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by bizhop01: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
When a woman sell provision store with condoms cool
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by ojiamu: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Mind your business oga.

Allow God to judge and expose her. Don't be a reason for another person's downfall.
Why do people report cases to police or go to court?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
I consider it wickedness and selfishness to leave a young woman and travel abroad. I am 100% sure that your friend is putting plug somewhere in America

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Fortyfifty(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
I mean even if there has been no sex. Merely smashing her ass publicly is already a confirmation that she is a LovePeddler and your friend need to watch out.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by emkz: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Find out what he is doing in terms of work. If he is rounding up a contract or preparing for an exam, don't tell him yet. Wait for him to finish what he is doing and tell him what you've told us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

so if your husband is cheating on you, it's right for you to open your legs for another man that didn't pay your bride price?

if a man is flirting and he's not hiding away from his responsibilities at home, why would you go and open your pússy for another opportunist who might be using you to wash with other girls all in the name of revenged

is it not obvious that average of you ladies don't have sense? this lady was caught cheating but you're already assuming and concluding about a man who might be struggling to find his bearing in overseas

I just pity the ediot you will end up with

If my husband is cheating on me, there are a thousand and one things I could do as a reaction. It's my life and my choice. Gone are the days when ladies stayed and endured cheating husbands because he's the provider. In this day and age that women are fast becoming breadwinners, anything is possible when it comes to a cheating husband.

That aside, I hate it when a story comes up of a married woman is cheating and you all start acting as if married men too don't cheat. That's what your comment implied and why I called you out on it.

For this story in particular, I have reasons for my comment. That this guy is in abroad hustling to send his wife money:

1) Doesn't make him a saint. He could be cheating as well. Generally, men find it harder to hold body. It doesn't quantify his wife cheating, no, but then again, do we have spouses who cheat because their significant other is doing so?
2) Doesn't mean he automatically deserves her complete loyalty. He's not the only man hustling for his family and such should not be a criteria for having a faithful wife. A woman that will be faithful will be faithful regardless of what the husband is doing.
3) Doesn't mean he's being the best husband. He may be good to his friend and outsiders but a complete wastrel when it comes to the home front. The marriage may just be smokes and mirrors for all we know.

Point is: there are many factors involved in marriages and expecting one party to be 'good and faithful' doesn't always mean they can or that they wish to. For all we know, she's tired of the marriage and hence her brazen acts of cheating.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by thelish(f): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
KidDarkness:

Are you speaking from experience? Don't be offended by my question.

I have seen and learnt from too many around me to fall a complete victim oooo...
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by KidDarkness(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
thelish:

I have seen and learnt from too many around me to fall a complete victim oooo...

Guilt won't let me stay quiet. Rather say the truth even if it means losing the friendship. Friends don't let friends down
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by opusingi: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Cuttycool:
Dont spoil someones marriage, atleast the woman is having protected sex. You never can tell if her husband is doing worse.

tonda faya Yhou

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by SaintUlot: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

Record the event or get someone to do the recording that ll give an undoubtable evidence and use it to report to ur friend
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by authority2006(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
The God I serve doesn't work that way.

Lol.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Is your friend faithful to her? Who is checking up on him over there with all those oyibo women who have fetish for negroes as $ex toys?

If you want to help them and scatter the long distance open marriage, do so.

Your own is coming.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by openmine(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
080bjaked:
I'm actually seeing your story from a different angle. One in which that your friend is a wicked person that left his wife for 3years. If I'm you, I'd be sincere with my friend (not by telling him of my suspects about his wife) but by pressurizing him to make efforts to either bring his wife over or come back.

I am totally against sexual immorality, I believe in the purity of marriage but your friend doesn't need any devil to spoil his own marriage, he is already acting the role perfectly.
But OP said his friend has tried several times to bring her over to his base but her visa has been denied!
If she knows she can't wait for him or she has fallen in love with another guy,thats fine but she must do the right thing...which is ending the marriage with her hubby so that she can be free to love another without hiding it!
She cant be in another man's house and still bring another guy to have sex!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 99thEnemy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:
You are still suspecting her and don't have a valid and solid proof yet.

Try get a proof, and tell your friend. With the bond you both share I think your friend will listen to understand rather than listen to reply.
He said he saw him smooching her big soft sweet juicy ass and she removed the man's hand, fronting the I don't like attitude seductively. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by thelish(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
KidDarkness:

Guilt won't let me stay quiet. Rather say the truth even if it means losing the friendship. Friends don't let friends down

These are two people who have become one.
I won't be the one to put asunder oooo.
What I do most times, I confront the cheating partner, urge them to.desist..
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Tohsynetita1: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Who’s advice should I listen to ?
Some says do and some don’t. I’m confused
what do you expect before? People advice base on their feeling, experience, or belief. Know that and know peace sir, my advice for you is to pray to God. for direction. You don't everyone to be on the same track, some will not succumb, so that's how the advise will be.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by staymore: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

If you were a good friend you would have been the one servicing the lady instead of leaving the job for a complete stranger to do cheesy

Oh my God! Can you hear what a human being you created is thinking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.