Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (52415 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by stormborn28(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

once a man travels out ..banging his wife becomes a given...a sure banker....
I've done same when I was processing Visa back in 2016 in Abj...met this babe at the Embassy we both had visa interview same day...we started talking, exchanged numbers and checking on each other...she happens to be a girl desperate to go meet her fiancee abroad..after many visa attempt and denial. To cut storyy short, we went on date, started flirting on whatsap..invited her to my place...na banging end am before she went back to Lagos..very calm and decent looking gal....So when u are abroad. forget yur babe must be knacked...unless she's just formating u..
hmmmmmmm
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by lekonso: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Go and see her and let her know that you are fully aware of what she is doing and you are advising her to stop it and that you are not going to inform her husband but at the same time you cannot see what she is doing and keep quiet because of the close relationship you have with her husband. Let her know that everyone in the neighborhood is aware and try to let her know the spiritual implications of her actions.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
It's simple, confront her, if she denies it, next time you see them, snap them together and send it to your friend, then she will know you are not joking.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Cunnilingus(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

It would be wrong if you don't tell him.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
authority2006:

Contradictory statement.
BTW: God won't come down from heaven to expose her, He will use human being. What if God is already trying to expose her through Op?
The God I serve doesn't work that way.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Kayyus09(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Its almost impossible for couple leaving far apart to be faithful for so long. Even if you tell your friend, he might not be surprised.

The best you can do is to advise your friend to be more careful and find a way to secure is properties.

If the woman enjoys the new experience more, your friend is not safe.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Powerfly(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ade3131:

As a friend to the wife or a friend to the husband?

A friend to the wife.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Ade3131: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Powerfly:

A friend to the wife.

As a friend, it's easy to jokingly or frankly tell a female friend that her hubby sleeps around. It's allot easy bcuz friendship between a man and a woman could be so strong that any form of shit can be told or shared amongst them without causing much damage. My best friend in school back then was a female and we could talk about just anything.

Mind you, it doesn't end there for most inter-gender friendship. Most times, the male friend would give reasonable advice to his female friend on how best to handle the situation without escalating the issue. But same doesn't always apply to female to female advice on matters such as this. Their advise will most likely be smatch and break approach.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Lighthouse50: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
This is what you should do.....
visit her and tell her you want to see her....talk to her n tell her you know everything she has been doing with guys..don't say or mention about the guy you saw her with.try to make her understand such actions could ruin her and it has karma too.. (who knows becos of her adultery dem don denial her visa 3 times).

listen to her response n reactions.....if its well, advice her if not free her n save your own life cos she n the lovers may plan to eliminate you so as the news not reaching her husband so you got to be careful in dealing with this.

the husband may not be a saint over there but telling you to take care of his wife does not mean you should dive into her private life or issue....women will always be women so thread softly on this.

thanks
The most sensible comment ive ever read....

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Oju4190: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
extol1:
there is no way she wouldn't cheat since 2018 when she has tasted the gbola before. if you love your friend just called to come and pick his abandoned wife
Didn't u read the part that says she has been denied Visa three times
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by stormborn28(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Hmmm this is so bad. Alert him anonymously
I just dey laugh...but the way women dey compose themselves you no go know say konji dey hold them too well well
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by KidDarkness(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
thelish:

But I can't tell my friend or sister that her husband is cheating.. Don't know why, but can't just do it.
It would be a lot worse when they find out that you knew and didn't say anything.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

The woman can ruin your relationship with your friend oo

She can tell her husband that the moment he traveled you have been disturbing her for sex and because she didn't accept that why you are trying to set her up. And of course the man will believe his wife

Better use your head ooo.

Don't get involved use someone else. If possible get video evidence.

Read the bolded above
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by victorVIC1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

Who’s advice should I listen to ?
Some says do and some don’t. I’m confused

As a fellow married man, I would advise you inform your friend, though not without an evidence. Also avoid approaching his wife as this could put your safety at risk.

This is a test of true friendship
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wait, Lemme think first!

If i were u, i will swing into "reconnaissance mission" then clear off off tracks after "footprinting" !

Be your brothers keeper!
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, footprinting shocked

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by oriewanbe: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

If you were a good friend you would have been the one servicing the lady instead of leaving the job for a complete stranger to do cheesy
This your advice is funny. I have been laughing since.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by JANK23H(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
This is what you should do.....
visit her and tell her you want to see her....talk to her n tell her you know everything she has been doing with guys..don't say or mention about the guy you saw her with.try to make her understand such actions could ruin her and it has karma too.. (who knows becos of her adultery dem don denial her visa 3 times).

listen to her response n reactions.....if its well, advice her if not free her n save your own life cos she n the lovers may plan to eliminate you so as the news not reaching her husband so you got to be careful in dealing with this.

the husband may not be a saint over there but telling you to take care of his wife does not mean you should dive into her private life or issue....women will always be women so thread softly on this.

thanks
Very interesting suggestion.You really underrate women.

The biggest mistake he would make is to approach her and let her know he is aware she is cheating. Knowing women for who they are,she will manipulate her husband and turn everything against him.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
OcVoice:

Just imagine! You lots don't have shame anymore!

But where is the lie in what he said though?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
kelvinrhs:
Your friend that left since 2018 is definitely practicing celibacy over there too

Because body is firewood

Turn a blind eye because it's not even sure if your friend is ever going to come back for her

Or he's just waiting for her mistake so he can dwell on that

The fact that you people can't practise celibacy doesn't mean others can't.

I have been celibate for as long as I can remember. I don't see what the big deal is.

Moreover, there are intimacy gadgets in the market to satisfy her.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Joshforeal: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
daddytime:
Tell your friend that rumours are going rife about his wife's indiscretion and you'd advice him to keep his ears to the ground or possibly find a neutral friend or family member his wife knows not to come around and play a spy as a full time job.

The spy could make use of the woman who owns a shop in the neighbourhood's spot as a watch tower. He could simply connive with the shop owner and act as her relative to be able to garner enough evidences from close range.

He could take it a notch higher if he wants and has a spare key to the house which the spy can use to gain access into the house and plant a camera whenever he is sure the house is empty.

This kind matter, to solve and handle am no dey hard.

Na so my guy plant camera inside him car wey him wife use dey fck and carry guys up and down for Benin and beyond.
This one na woman wey the guy dey carry travel UK, US and everywhere oh...

On a more honest note, most of these stuff boils down to karma in one way or the other whether you agree with me or not because I don too see life to understand to an extent that nothing, absolutely nothing happens by accident.

We plant some seeds in life which we overtime deliberately chose to forget had been sown and even when we neglect to water these seeds, nature does its job to help us pour water in the form of rain on them to help them germinate to a bountiful harvest.

When we dey tell people say make dem learn from some of us wey don make mostakes in life by living right and earning right dem say we be mugus or say we no plan our life well.

If you are reading this and you think cutting corners in any guise including yahoo yahoo is your sure bet to a good life, you had better have a rethink and change your ways. It might take a long time but trust me, your penance cometh in any of these ways including a jail time and losing all you thought you had garnered before life knocks you back to ground zero for a fresh start.

It has happened to me, the friend I mentioned above, and so many others I worked with when we thought we were living lavida loca scamming people of their hard earned monies and cashing out.

In my case, even before I lost all the millions and investments I thought I had crookedly garnered because I thought I was so smart, karma had sent a jezebel my way for a wife who was drawn like bees to honey because of the cash flowing. You can only imagine what happened when I eventually fell to ground zero. That was my penance for ruining lives and families with my choice of a source to make money. I was "blessed" with a wife that was a public toilet.

Today, I see life from a very different prism and thank God for the experience and also the wisdom to realize my folly and make a swift change.

I live to use my experience to sensitize and educate the youths to the many vices currently going rife amongst them.

The excuse of our politicians being the bigger thieves isn't fashionable any longer and you know what? They all have their karmas but from the outside, you no go know.

This life wey we dey live dey very big and deep but very easy to navigate through when you understand the rudiments/principles including the fact that there is more to it than money and the craze for easy/quick wealth by any means possible.

If your ways get right with God/nature, you won't even be able to place how you survive and get by on adaily. Your needs will definitely be met without much ado so long as you aren't greedy for what you rightly can't afford.
I greet una
Boss man I feel ur contribution. I wouldn't mind having you as a mentor.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by dalass(f): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

What if your friend?

Can you swear that he's also faithful and not also smooching many oyinbo asses over there in this snow era grin

You need to be calming down

And minding your own business cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by thelish(f): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
KidDarkness:

It would be a lot worse when they find out that you knew and didn't say anything.

My response has always been. ( I Neva wanted to be d reason why ur marriage will be no more)
It won't be worse, cos everyone understand that, people marriage matter, na sense ooo.
If husband and wife don use u settle before, u will understand better bro.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by daddytime(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Joshforeal:
Boss man I feel ur contribution. I wouldn't mind having you as a mentor.

You are welcome, bro.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Ryan03(f): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
LewdJoey:

Oga Sir, fear God na. I no believe this one about your guy sending $50k every month, Bros that's over 20m for just upkeep. Abi is he a footballer??
Then before you go ranting to your friend, you're still the same guy that shagged his neighbour that came to cook knowing fully well you have a wife that is even in the country with you.
Bros, drink your jug finish before you go dey look person tea cup.
omo! See level of hypocrisy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by MOTIONTECH(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:
You are still suspecting her and don't have a valid and solid proof yet.

Try get a proof, and tell your friend. With the bond you both share I think your friend will listen to understand rather than listen to reply.
What other proof??She is fucking the guy no other proof is needed.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Galaxydon1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
You are a wicked friend for keeping this away from someone that helped you.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Kaymansion(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sorry to say this even some married women staying with their husbands bomber to bomber still do this not to talk about the one staying far away in America.. brother follow your mind
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Op, na thunder go fire you If you don't tell your friend this week, just put the friend in your shoe, would you be happy seeing one guy fúck your woman while working under cold to build wealth

telling your friend would be the best thing to compensate his love for you

Working under the cold? As if he doesn't get to go warm his body with a woman at the end of the day.

All of you making it sound like the husband is a priest are all hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by KidDarkness(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
thelish:

My response has always been. ( I Neva wanted to be d reason why ur marriage will be no more)
It won't be worse, cos everyone understand that, people marriage matter, na sense ooo.
If husband and wife don use u settle before, u will understand better bro.
Are you speaking from experience? Don't be offended by my question.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by wany(f): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
OcVoice:
Any child yet?

Tell your friend please. I hate nonsense!

One of the reasons why the other guy said he won't marry.
You build a house for you and her, bought a car, travel abroad to hustle for you and her, you even tried bringing her over but she was denied. She had the guts to cheat on you. The guy dey even drive your car and sleep your bed!

Some women are she-devils, Demons, heartless! Na prick go kill some of them! The kind of story that would discourage one from getting married
Is the husband innocent undecided
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by lastchild: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
why would your friend even kept wife here and traveled abroad, this is one big mistake some men make, leaving their wife lonely in Nigeria while believing she'll be faithful

the ones with their husbands here are not even faithful, let alone the one who's husband is oversees

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Parizz:
Your husband left you for travel abroad and all you could do in his absence is cheat. Why are women like this?

The husband in the abroad, is he on a celibate mission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.